• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Some nice cow related gifts and cow accessories:

COWKINGRETURNS

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Cowkingreturns

Cow King Gift crate. Mine had Cosmic Penta Rush Boost, A cosmic medallion, two cow portals, the Cow King's Gift Runeword recipe, and Brevik's Cowbell.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular

• Options
    Holy shit.

He really is a cow.

*kneels in allegiance*

• Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    So many codes, so little time

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Woo!
    Screenshot%202015-03-22%2018.32.36.png

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Asking for advice on the Mega Pack MK III. I haven't put a penny into the game yet, but I've reached a point where I want to buy at least one general stash tab and one crafting tab. (800 G total) I also only own five of the heroes in the game, so I'd get 38 new heroes out of the pack.

I've really been enjoying the game so far, but for those who have played more than I have, is this pack a good deal because it sure seems so on paper.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    It's a really good deal as long as you think you'll be playing the game a lot.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Yea, if you dump those 2000 g's into a crafting tab or two and then general tabs you'll be pretty well set.

The hero tabs can hold any gear/costumes for that hero, gear bound to that hero as well as unbound rings, any hero uniques, uru's, appropriate team icons.

Bunches of stuff.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    BANHAMMER

New code for an Uncanny Fortune Card.

• Options
    MOARLOOTS

For a sweet candy rush boost.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    My stash is already straining ;-;

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Asking for advice on the Mega Pack MK III. I haven't put a penny into the game yet, but I've reached a point where I want to buy at least one general stash tab and one crafting tab. (800 G total) I also only own five of the heroes in the game, so I'd get 38 new heroes out of the pack.

I've really been enjoying the game so far, but for those who have played more than I have, is this pack a good deal because it sure seems so on paper.

This is a pretty fantastic purchase if you plan on playing this game frequently or just in between other game releases. I bought that pack for my alt account (18 heroes) which i had been trying to play entirely free up to this point.

I was less screwed over by the fortune cards than I thought (Stash pet, Spiderham), as well as getting a costume.

• Options
    New one:

BACONSTHEBEST

• Options
    ONSLAUGHTRETURNS

• Options
    STILLNOTBETSY

For an Omega Orb Chest. And a patrol boost for the previous code.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I haven't played this at all since Cities:Skylines came out and yet...

must enter codes

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Its turning into a damn job putting in all these codes...

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Really loving The Winter Soldier's stealth melee spec despite how spirit hungry it is right now (lv21).

The firearms are kind of a letdown though. The skorpion and assault rifle attacks look and feel too similar. Handgun suppressing fire just feels weak.

Maybe it'll get better once I unlock the sniper rifle and mine/grenade launchers. Rocket's giant flarking guns and lasers might have ruined more conventional ranged fighters for me though.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    You just need punisher in your life. He got all the good dakka.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    You just need punisher in your life. He got all the good dakka.
    I tried him for abit when I was still fiddling with the starter characters.

He definitely seems to be the go to guy for blowing shit up with bullets.

• Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Picked up She-Hulk. I want that suit and the stash tab sealed the deal.

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options

One thing to note in favor of the Mega Pack Mk III is that for any hero you own, you get an ultimate upgrade token and duplicate costumes for the blender.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

One thing to note in favor of the Mega Pack Mk III is that for any hero you own, you get an ultimate upgrade token and duplicate costumes for the blender.

I'm considering it despite having about a dozen unlocked heroes

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    So I guess I'm playing this now a bit. Picked Captain America as my starter and thanks to a Cosmic Box @ManetherenWolf gave me I unboxed Doctor Strange. Tomorrow I get a gift of 400 shards and I plan to use them on two random boxes then begin saving up for either Iron Man (my favorite), Moon Knight (I like his appearance), or Doom (ditto). So at midnight I'll be seeing what I pull out of the hat I guess.

• Options
    Okay, got my 400 shards, bought two boxes and pulled Moon Knight and Cable.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Okay, got my 400 shards, bought two boxes and pulled Moon Knight and Cable.

That's a nice starting quartet you've got there.

MK was pretty much tops for DPS for quite awhile, though he's lost a step, he can still hit like a truck. Cap is pretty damn good after his review awhile back; Doc Strange is a blast but has the most complex rotation in the game (hope you like multiple action bars); and while Cable isn't my favorite he's no slouch, and has some fun comments.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Cable is among the oldest heroes without any kind of review. He basically still has the powers he had at launch. For all that, he is the best among that group and works. He might have some issues with the toughest of the tough content but up to that he's perfectly fine and got a bunch of utility with his teleporting power.

• Options
    Thing review soon maybe? Please not another year-long delay

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Last I heard was next month. I could see Scarlet Witch pushing ahead of him for movie related reasons though.

• Options
    So Midtown Madness today. Along with the rest of the big ten events. I've been asked what is the optimal thing to be doing on various days on the event. And most of the days have been good days to accomplish various goals but not particularly amazing for anything else. Today however is an amazing day to get some leveling done. If you can do it when Midtown is in the bounty cycle then you're looking at absurd amounts of XP. If you saved the XP boost pot from Cowkingreturns then you'd be looking at 240% XP.

• Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    This game has amazing powers to pull me back in once in awhile, mainly because of cool events like this Big 10 thing. Not that I've especially accomplished anything, as I tend to just flit between heroes and level them up a bit, while somehow never getting anyone to 60. The one 60 I had (Squirrel Girl) got prestiged and now is mired around 54 because those levels just start to come so slowly without boosts. :P

Also got to try Cap and Punisher, as I'd played neither since their 52s, and I wasn't especially impressed. Not that they're bad; I probably have them at too low levels to really appreciate the changes that have been made, but still it makes me feel like I have these other characters who play awesome even at lower levels, so I get disappointed easily. Also, I probably should stop looking up and trying to emulate endgame builds while leveling, but I still have this notion in my head that I really need to conserve Retcon potions. Speaking of endgame builds, I balked at the fact that none of the highest rated builds for Cap include Shield Bounce. What sort've madness is this?

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    This game has amazing powers to pull me back in once in awhile, mainly because of cool events like this Big 10 thing. Not that I've especially accomplished anything, as I tend to just flit between heroes and level them up a bit, while somehow never getting anyone to 60. The one 60 I had (Squirrel Girl) got prestiged and now is mired around 54 because those levels just start to come so slowly without boosts. :P

Also got to try Cap and Punisher, as I'd played neither since their 52s, and I wasn't especially impressed. Not that they're bad; I probably have them at too low levels to really appreciate the changes that have been made, but still it makes me feel like I have these other characters who play awesome even at lower levels, so I get disappointed easily. Also, I probably should stop looking up and trying to emulate endgame builds while leveling, but I still have this notion in my head that I really need to conserve Retcon potions. Speaking of endgame builds, I balked at the fact that none of the highest rated builds for Cap include Shield Bounce. What sort've madness is this?
    If anyone tries to take my shield bounce from me, I'll kill em.

Put all your points in it. No shame. Its really fun to play pinball with Cap's shield.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options

What is this "blender" you speak of?

• Options

What is this "blender" you speak of?

The crafter can turn any 3 costumes into 1 almost entirely random costume.

I put the "almost" in there because I guess some costumes are off limits, like the one you got for being a founder member or something.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Sounds like prestiging gets pretty easy once the XP bonuses from synergy start to pile up and you get a default costume from doing it each time so I imagine me and that blender are going to get well acquainted as I slowly become more and more obsessed with this game.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    Should I be saving my boosts from all these boxes and cards that the game is hurling at me during the event?

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Should I be saving my boosts from all these boxes and cards that the game is hurling at me during the event?

Good question that I've wondered about myself. The only boost I've been using regularly is the credit boost, but my gut is telling me I should save EXP boosts for the last 50-60 push, and the other boosts like item find, etc. for lvl 60.

• Options
    Wow. Those blessings really make a big difference huh? I wouldn't expect, say, +3% base damage to be that noticeable.

Are the Gear 1-5 enchantments just as useful? Thinking there's some stuff I've underestimated.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Sounds like prestiging gets pretty easy once the XP bonuses from synergy start to pile up and you get a default costume from doing it each time so I imagine me and that blender are going to get well acquainted as I slowly become more and more obsessed with this game.

This I did not know! So every time you prestige, you get an additional default costume, so you can get one up to 5 times? Cool.

Also, when you prestige does it reset your synergy bonus?

This discussion has been closed.