Options

[Wrestling] The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Ladders from Mars

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    So wait, you can use the MitB contract to turn a championship match into a sudden Triple Threat? Has this been done before?

first time it's been used that way pretty sure

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    So wait, you can use the MitB contract to turn a championship match into a sudden Triple Threat? Has this been done before?

It's a new precedent for Wrestlelaw, but it should stand.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Shit I'm even excited for Rock vs HHH.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    I was terrified that Rollins was coming out to get pinned by Reigns, and thrilled that didn't happen. Great main event, and great show all together.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    and that's how you cash in

learn from this Nappa

• Options
    I was terrified that Rollins was coming out to get pinned by Reigns, and thrilled that didn't happen. Great main event, and great show all together.

The crowd really helped.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    thinking real hard about buying a ticket to the richmond raw in may

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    The Betman wrote: »
    David_T wrote: »
    And people were worried losing to Orton was gonna make Seth look weak.

wait who was worried about that
    Goose! wrote: »
    Rollins continuing to look bad after Orton beats both him and his security team. That, to me, is far worse than Show beating Sandow. Future WWE World Heavyweight Champion looks like a chump.

I guess fowl more than people.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Shit I'm even excited for Rock vs HHH.

I don't think it was setup for anything more than the Rousey bit.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I really need the scene from WiW where Triple H celebrates to the "My Dick Fell Off" song on YouTube. Or at least a gif of it.

Because I want to post that now. Imagine I just posted that now, please.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I made a promise after that build up that if this was shit I would stop watching WWE.

Looks like they still got me.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular

ain't nothin in the rules say a dog can't play football

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I liked the show a lot! Fucking thrilled with the ending. They nailed it, surprising but also totally logical.

Good ppv imo

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »
    I made a promise after that build up that if this was shit I would stop watching WWE.

Looks like they still got me.

would this have included nxt

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

as amazing as mania was, i sort of wish it slipped out of his hands here

• Options
    I just remembered SUPLEX CITY BITCH and now I'm laughing all over again

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

It did/does, but they pulled the trigger on him as champ anyway. If Reigns wasn't believable to beat Brock, Rollins is currently not believable to retain against anyone in the main event scene. I think we're gonna see Orton take Brock's place at ER as well

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    So Im watching WM again...

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    As in Orton/Reigns/Rollins for the title.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    picked Seth to cash in

the wrestling gods answered

• Options
    SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Now to order my Suplex City Bitch T-shirt and I'm done for the evening.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    My hope for Rollins is that he's not a fighting champ and the only way to get to challenge him for the actual title is through mandates like Royal Rumbles and MitB cash ins. Go full heel with it. Let him wrestle like usual but never put the belt up unless he's forced to.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I fear for you all if we have a new champ on our hands

but should they succeed, they are worthy

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    That was fucking beautiful! I went dark because I really got into the last two matches but it was great.

• Options
    if wwe doesn't make a suplex city shirt, somebody fucked up

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

It did/does, but they pulled the trigger on him as champ anyway. If Reigns wasn't believable to beat Brock, Rollins is currently not believable to retain against anyone in the main event scene. I think we're gonna see Orton take Brock's place at ER as well

well, a) money in the bank cash-ins are never really meant to look like world-beaters, and b) this sets roman up for a really good chase storyline, which might be the best way to get people to give a shit about him

I think they should honestly hold off on a shield triple threat until next year's wrestlemania, gives them time to re-establish dean and to establish roman as someone the fans can invest in, like...seth is the perfect person to get roman cheered, I think

• Options
    Xehalus wrote: »
    picked Seth to cash in

the wrestling gods answered
    Technnically Vince answered

• Options
    I hope Dean Ambrose isn't seriously hurt.

I hope a lot of people aren't seriously hurt, but you know.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    by the way, seth rollins is my boyfriend and if any of you try to lay claim to him I will end you

• Options

well, a) money in the bank cash-ins are never really meant to look like world-beaters, and b) this sets roman up for a really good chase storyline, which might be the best way to get people to give a shit about him

I think they should honestly hold off on a shield triple threat until next year's wrestlemania, gives them time to re-establish dean and to establish roman as someone the fans can invest in, like...seth is the perfect person to get roman cheered, I think

True, but Orton did not need that W though, especially after the 10 minute beatdown a couple of weeks ago

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    My hope for Rollins is that he's not a fighting champ and the only way to get to challenge him for the actual title is through mandates like Royal Rumbles and MitB cash ins. Go full heel with it. Let him wrestle like usual but never put the belt up unless he's forced to.

I want to see flagrant DQs and walk-to-the-back countouts, please. I want them to have Honky Tonk Man on the preshow and for even him to be disgusted.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I know it's just about to be April, but I don't think there'll be more WWE matches this year that I think I'll love more than I loved that main event

Everything was perfect. Brock bleeding, Reigns smiling inappropriately, Reigns looking strong, Brock not getting pinned, Champ Seth swinging the belt

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Dear Vince, please keep giving Bray cool stuff to do. Thanks.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Dean Ambrose absolutely must win MitB now

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I just realized something

they built in a legitimate reason for dean not interfering with rollins' cash in

fucking A+ booking

• Options
    I just saw someone complain that the ending made the WWE title look cheap because the last three champions all lost the title without being pinned or submitting.

Which... I mean, Daniel Bryan, yes. Brock Lesnar tonight, yes. Saying that John Cena didn't lose the title... I dunno about that.

euj90n71sojo.png
This discussion has been closed.