As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HAPPY TRANSGENDER DAY OF VISIBILITY

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Alright, heres me, with whatever gender is kochi. Yay for non binary folks!

27PGWGIl.jpg

I don't know if it's your expression, your hair, or your general good looks, but I'm getting a Bowie vibe from that picture.

Definitely got the bone structure and hair for a solid Bowie comparison

Also it's interesting seeing a picture of Kochi without the trademark shades of purple, but that's not a bad thing

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I dig the tie Kochi.

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    I have bleach and purple dye on my counter RIGHT NOW. Im just waiting to not be sick.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Oh, hello.

I did not see this thread until now.
    I was beating FF14 again.

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    You are all beautiful <3

(Though this thread reminds me that my makeup on Saturday and my outfit on Sunday were both perfect and I didn't take pictures and I'm still mad about it)

Nullzone on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    thx to Indiana politicians some right wing radio nut had #BigGay trending and I can't decide whether to laugh and/or cry

Xehalus on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I'm cisgender, but I want to thank all of you for giving me the courage to acknowledge that I sometimes like to paint my nails and wear my hair in pigtails

also I would like to apologize for the Church's role in oppressing transgender people. I'm trying to raise my classmate's awareness of the transgender struggle, for whatever it's worth

you are all brave and amazing and I love you

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    thx to Indiana politicians some right wing radio nut had #BigGay trending and I can't decide whether to laugh and/or cry

I wish the LGBTQ community had a big shadowy cabal secretly running things. Or a big open cabal overtly running things.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Kilroy wrote: »
    I'm cisgender, but I want to thank all of you for giving me the courage to acknowledge that I sometimes like to paint my nails and wear my hair in pigtails

also I would like to apologize for the Church's role in oppressing transgender people. I'm trying to raise my classmate's awareness of the transgender struggle, for whatever it's worth

you are all brave and amazing and I love you

The Episcopal Church has the first openly trans priest, so hey, organized religion ain't all bad

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

I have to say if you are going to vilify a whole segment of the population calling us "Big Gay" is about the funniest way I can think of doing it. It sounds so school yard as to literally make me crack up. Like he just called us all DooDoo heads and stomped his feet.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

I wish the LGBTQ community had a big shadowy cabal secretly running things. Or a big open cabal overtly running things.

Pretty sure rule #1 when organizing a cabal is the it must be "shadowy" it is like a bylaw of cabalishness. Without it your just a gathering or at best and organization.

• Options
    also just want to say...going outside in stockings and heels.....life changing.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

Why do I feel the LGBTQ shadowy cabal would be nothing but white gay men?

• Options

Because it exists and it's called the HRC?

• Options

possibly...but honestly wouldn't you love to be able to say you were in a Cabal? I totally want that on my resume' : member of noted and quite infamous cabal.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I'm cisgender, buuuut pretty sure fuck it I am pansexual.

So...thank you

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options

Personally, I prefer
    massivetowel_new.jpg
    Gay

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    That man has tumors in his left leg

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Hawkstone wrote: »

possibly...but honestly wouldn't you love to be able to say you were in a Cabal? I totally want that on my resume' : member of noted and quite infamous cabal.

Naw I think I'm good, actually.

• Options
    Metalbourne does not settle for less

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    We should have a QueerPAX

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular

Pretty sure rule #1 when organizing a cabal is the it must be "shadowy" it is like a bylaw of cabalishness. Without it your just a gathering or at best and organization.

I would think Big Gay would be more of a rainbowy cabal

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    agoaj wrote: »

I would think Big Gay would be more of a rainbowy cabal

True...maybe I am just in a really good mood today and like saying Cabal.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

Gimme!

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Driving in wedges wasn't too bad, although for some reason the shoes keep trying to slip off when I wear them outside. In the house is fine.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    the same bill Indiana passed just got denied by Arkansas' governor

because it is horrible

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Yukira wrote: »
    Driving in wedges wasn't too bad, although for some reason the shoes keep trying to slip off when I wear them outside. In the house is fine.

I had to throw on sneakers to drive...but my heels were pretty tall. I cant imagine being able to drive in anything but flats.

• Options
    The Betman wrote: »

Gimme!

It took me a long time...I don't recommend waiting, if you can find the courage, I have never felt more comfortable in my skin.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular

because it is horrible

Arkansas.

More progressive

Than Indiana.

NC's governor has also reportedly claimed he'll veto a similar bill there. His response was, "What is the problem they are trying to solve?"

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options

I had to throw on sneakers to drive...but my heels were pretty tall. I cant imagine being able to drive in anything but flats.

Wedges are kind of similar to my steel-toe boots so it's not too different.

• Options
    I can probably live without high heel anything

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options

I can see that...as long as I can still feel the pedals I would be fine.

• Options
    The Betman wrote: »

Gimme!

It took me a long time...I don't recommend waiting, if you can find the courage, I have never felt more comfortable in my skin.

Some day.

I started walking on the balls of my feet when i was like 5 because I wanted to know what wearing heels was like. Something that's never quite gone away!

• Options
    edited April 2015

I can see that...as long as I can still feel the pedals I would be fine.

I can feel them in the balls of my feet through this particular pair of shoes.

Yukira on
  • Options
    I want to point out that when you think trans, it's easy to picture white trans women, so I just want to give a shout out to people like kochi and little punk pup who are sorely underrepresented. I also want to point out that representation is fucking vital so if you don't fit the mold of the white trans woman, we really need you to post here and let the world know you exist.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

because it is horrible

Arkansas.

More progressive

Than Indiana.

NC's governor has also reportedly claimed he'll veto a similar bill there. His response was, "What is the problem they are trying to solve?"

Nice to see actual critical thinking from my home state

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I don't know if I'm a skirt and high heel girl, but I'm not going to cross it off the list.

Leggings though, give me those for day.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I keep regular shoes in my car specifically for days when I wear heels or sandals.

• Options
    Might I recommend: hella cute tights
    qkwq6oslo9w6.jpg

• Options
    And I really want to know how #notallreligion is any better of a stance than #notallmen or #notallwhitepeople. If people of your religion are actively working to oppress people, then stop defending it and work from the inside to change it.

This discussion has been closed.