As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What we [chat] in the shadows

19495969798100»

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    gonna spectate cleric's game

does anyone here know portuguese, i want to give her condescending tips

HUE HUE HUE HUE

BR #1

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    forreal tho league name blamelesscleric if anyone wants to lose with me

(I lose a lot)

ARAM all day erry day

IDGAF

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    tumblr_njgp6u1iUS1re04pso1_500.jpg

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Have a new chat all ready to go

That means clearly geth will fail to show up for 4 hours

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUQsBcvx5r0

hey blame cler

as a yout. how awful does this luck?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.7

@Kana will create the new thread
    @Regina Fong is backup

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited July 2015
    @Organichu I haven't played Witcher 3 yet but some points on the combat stuff -

- It's just your one dude in all Witcher games, so you don't have to worry about party management or having positional awareness for 6 people or whatever.

- They change the combat with every game but the thematic core is always preparation over twitch reflexes. Like, if you know you are going into a swamp monster cave, you buy the book on swamp monsters and learn their weakness against flaming oil. You might also learn that they have poison attacks. So you harvest the right flowers to brew flaming oil, and coat your sword with the oil, and brew and drink a potion of poison resistance. Then you go into the cave and wreck face, and it will be 10x easier than if you'd just blithely wandered in.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.