edited March 2016
    @Hakkekage @Orphane

Who should I mate with?

edit: In Birthright

edit 2: And also in real life

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    there are some stores here who have the chipreader on their swipe machines but they don't actually work. Literally the worst.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I'm still wondering if the chip readers are slow because they're new and the infra is not yet robust.

Or if they're just slow.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    there are some stores here who have the chipreader on their swipe machines but they don't actually work. Literally the worst.

They still don't work at Costco or Jewel-Osco here.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    want to talk about true oldness? When I was a teenager working at a supermarket we still used card carbon copies.

• Options
    and took checks!

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    "Sanders is way closer to Hitler than Trump anyway."

Hnnnnnnnnng

Don't talk about politics at work.

I talk politics at work all the time.

With my two peers.

Who are both PhDs.

And super liberal.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    want to talk about true oldness? When I was a teenager working at a supermarket we still used card carbon copies kerchunkers.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    this morning i got an aggravating email that made me very furious on my commute because it was "correcting" mistakes in a document that I had proofread

I was fuming the whole way to work because while I did proofread it's always possible that I missed something and the email was very accusatory in tone and embarrassed me in front of a partner

I got to work and immediately compared the supposed edits to my version and found that not only did this bitch not correct anything that I hadn't already fucking corrected, she had made "corrections" that were actually incorrect and made suggestions above and beyond the call of proofreading to my fucking document without even having the decency to version up or enter them in track changes in any easily reversible way

So of course i called my boss and we cleared it up to the partner and i went in and manually reversed all of her changes and also this bitch is now on my shit list forever

tl;dr do not fucking make permanent changes to someone else's document #officerules

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'll give DS3 a try since it will have a big community. DS2, I never found any signs to help someone etc

I'm told even at its peak popularity, no one ever joined that dumb blue-colored guild to help people. Everyone flocked to the red-colored guild to invade and kill innocent players for laughs.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    In nexus days dinosaurs were customers.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

Hnnnnnnnnng

I literally would not be able to not talk. That shit would make me fucking unload for at least an hour.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    want to talk about true oldness? When I was a teenager working at a supermarket we still used card carbon copies.

Man, the dark ages. Shotgun-cock imprint machines, then you have to mail in all the slips, and wait a week for them to be processed.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I dunno that race excludes prejudice against your own race in all cases.

Sweden's most notorious neonazi (also cop killer, crimed against humanity) is black, Jackie Arklöv.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ralphscheck.jpg

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    This past week some old person in front of me actually started paying for their groceries with a check and the cashier had to get help to figure out how to ring this shit up.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Hnnnnnnnnng

I talk politics at work all the time.

With my two peers.

Who are both PhDs.

And super liberal.

I talk politics with a couple people via IRC. Neither is super liberal but they might as well be compared to current GOP.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »
    Hakkekage Orphane

Who should I mate with?

depends on if you are an inferior male Corrin or a clearly superior female Corrin

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I never had trouble finding sunbros to help me in DS2

DS2 based it on soul level which fucked things up so badly though, rather than basing it on your actual character's level

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I talk politics with you insufficiently progressive buttholes all the time

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    if FemCorrin Kaze is the dark, broody, loyal dreamboat every 15 year old weeb dreams of

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    this morning i got an aggravating email that made me very furious on my commute because it was "correcting" mistakes in a document that I had proofread

I was fuming the whole way to work because while I did proofread it's always possible that I missed something and the email was very accusatory in tone and embarrassed me in front of a partner

I got to work and immediately compared the supposed edits to my version and found that not only did this bitch not correct anything that I hadn't already fucking corrected, she had made "corrections" that were actually incorrect and made suggestions above and beyond the call of proofreading to my fucking document without even having the decency to version up or enter them in track changes in any easily reversible way

So of course i called my boss and we cleared it up to the partner and i went in and manually reversed all of her changes and also this bitch is now on my shit list forever

tl;dr do not fucking make permanent changes to someone else's document #officerules

Slit her throat with a Chase Sapphire card

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I don't talk politics at work.

Well, I did once when I accidentally found out this old lady that worked in one of the private offices (I think she was some HQ bigshot that lived down here so she pulled some strings and got an office here) was super liberal.

I was working on her computer and she started bitching about republicans and I had nice long conversation with her about all the problems in the south and political zealousness etc.

It was refreshing.

She retired at the end of last year though.

Whatever, it was such a unicorn of an occurrence that I'll always treasure it in a weird way.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    hakkekage i would find and post the anime girl flicking out switchblade gif but i'm lazy so imagine i did and then pls like comment and subscribe

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I talk politics with you insufficiently progressive buttholes all the time

I would have voted Kshama Sawant if I hadn't already been pushed out of Seattle proper. Instead I voted for Shoreline Fire Marshall

• Options
    Last time my card got ran through a kerchunker was hmmm...

Oh it was a taxi in like 2006 before square was a thing

trying to get to the airport to go home, the shuttle fucked up and never came, called for a taxi all "you take cards right? yes? cool send 'em out"

get to the airport "I don't take cards"

"well your dispatcher said you did, and my plane is leaving in like 30 mins so it's card or nothing"

fucker scowled at me and pulled the kerchunker out of his trunk

no tip get rekt

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I never had trouble finding sunbros to help me in DS2

DS2 based it on soul level which fucked things up so badly though, rather than basing it on your actual character's level

It makes sense to base it on soul level instead of your character's level. Pros would never cash in their souls and cheat the system. They'd be lvl 5 when they're as skilled as a lvl 55 player.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

I was out sick on Monday.

We had a production release of a new app that I am the product/business owner of.

My coworker sends an email in my absence directing the tech team to change the spelling of "canceled" to "cancelled."

First, both spellings are correct.

Second, I "canceled" is the more common North American spelling, and thus, in my opinion, more appropriate.

Third, I explicitly put the spelling I wanted in the BRD, having actual knowledge of the appropriate spellings.

Fourth, I'm the fucking business owner and she had no business sending that email out.

I was fucking livid.

In the end it wss such a stupid thing for me to dwell over but I was immediately filled with rage.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I guess my main govie boss is liberal. No surprise she works on sexual assault and woman's issues. One guy I guess isn't, he is ex-Army Florida man with less meth and kind of sweet otherwise. Who knows about the General or my other bosses.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Also retail places if your card chip reader isn't functional yet put some sign on it saying so or stick a blank card in there so I don't stick my card in and wait looking like a fool.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    hakkekage i would find and post the anime girl flicking out switchblade gif but i'm lazy so imagine i did and then pls like comment and subscribe

I can't find it either but this seems to be an adequate replacement

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I wonder what century Keanu was a badass soldier in.

https://youtu.be/tpr8oqyjKIc

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I don't talk politics at work.

Well, I did once when I accidentally found out this old lady that worked in one of the private offices (I think she was some HQ bigshot that lived down here so she pulled some strings and got an office here) was super liberal.

I was working on her computer and she started bitching about republicans and I had nice long conversation with her about all the problems in the south and political zealousness etc.

It was refreshing.

She retired at the end of last year though.

Whatever, it was such a unicorn of an occurrence that I'll always treasure it in a weird way.

I feel ya

Having gone through all the ways to disparage trans people yesterday, my coworkers agreed today's conversation would be about how abortion is awful and should be illegal and only irresponsible sluts use it and oh my god did you see those videos where they're selling baby parts????

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

All of them

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

I got super pissed with my work bro here when he refused to stop editing in an extra comma to this one sentence where it wasn't required. Total stylistic decision and my fucking stamp was on it, not his. Back the fuck off.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    mostly I just like saying the word kerchunker

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Huh, I didn't know Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing was driven by an 808

I'm listening to it now and I realize that I don't know anything about the 808 apart from that destructive deep bass kick drum

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Hakkekage Orphane

Who should I mate with?

depends on if you are an inferior male Corrin or a clearly superior female Corrin

Those adjectives are rather superfluous. Men are de facto inferior to women.

My Corrin is male.

I was going to mate him with Azura but I did some scant googling and nobody seems to recommend this.

• Options

is this training for John Wick?

Keanu Reeves is unabashedly one of my most unshakable celebrity crushes

He will always be Top Tier because he is a nice guy, a good sport, a quiet sufferer of immense personal tragedy, and above all, immortal

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Hakkekage Orphane

Who should I mate with?

Those adjectives are rather superfluous. Men are de facto inferior to women.

My Corrin is male.

I was going to mate him with Azura but I did some scant googling and nobody seems to recommend this.
    But Drez, that would be incest.

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
This discussion has been closed.