Options

Do you enjoy a good ol' Podcast with the boys?

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    Yeah I had us swap to Discord because we got sick of Skype hijacking the volume slider in Audacity. Like Joel had to record locally from another computer because Skype wouldn't stop his recording volume from going up and down more than a mexican wave, and mine was constantly 100% maxed out all the time.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    I found a thing in windows control panel that's basically "don't let other programs hijack the microphone" and that seemed to fix it for me

• Options
    I sure do!
    Yeah we tried that and it didn't work, so we said fuck it and swapped.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Yeah I had us swap to Discord because we got sick of Skype hijacking the volume slider in Audacity. Like Joel had to record locally from another computer because Skype wouldn't stop his recording volume from going up and down more than a mexican wave, and mine was constantly 100% maxed out all the time.

I mean, I'm gonna do that anyway because segregating your audio stream is just good policy.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    I just saw the episode of Totally Spies where WOOHP was going to implant microchips in their brains. This show is FUCKED UP.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    Totally Spies is fucked.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    totally

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    (spies)

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    totally

(spies)

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    FUCK YOU KILROY

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    I sure do!
    Olivaw wrote: »
    FUCK YOU KILROY

keep

spyin'

8-)

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    Ghosts can't spy

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Ghosts can't spy

Or are they the perfect spies

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    when will you guys cover The Amazing Spiez

• Options
    I sure do!
    I was talking to molly on skype last night while she was streaming and at one point I almost said 'totally' to see if I could get her to say spies

I decided to be nice though

• Options
    I sure do!
    You guys should have a special Spy Kids episode

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    Kilroy wrote: »
    I was talking to molly on skype last night while she was streaming and at one point I almost said 'totally' to see if I could get her to say spies

The answer for me at least is always yes, I've said it at work once.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    We switched from Skype to just using GChat recently and it's been significantly better.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    hey podcast thread

I have an inner ear infection

don't get one of those

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    hey podcast thread

don't get one of those

I used to get swimmer's ear all the time as a kid. It was the worst, try to take her easy duder.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I sure do!

i've gotten so close to doing it so many times in public

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Ghosts can't spy

The problem is that ghosts rarely have a great sense of time and very poor long-term memory. They're basically just psychic echoes that repeat the same behaviors and simple motivations.

A spectral agent would possibly relay very simple information but mostly you'd just get reports from years earlier over and over again.

They're also notoriously disorganized.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I sure do!
    hey podcast thread

don't get one of those

You ever have a sinus infection so bad it travels to your throat and inner ear at the same time?

I couldn't eat anything or stand up without feeling like I was spinning.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Ghosts can't spy

The problem is that ghosts rarely have a great sense of time and very poor long-term memory. They're basically just psychic echoes that repeat the same behaviors and simple motivations.

A spectral agent would possibly relay very simple information but mostly you'd just get reports from years earlier over and over again.

... am I a ghost?

• Options
    I sure do!
    Aistan wrote: »
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

I don't know, hold still.

t252d5s27879.jpg

• Options
    I sure do!
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

do you eat?

• Options
    Not my cuppa joe!
    hey podcast thread

don't get one of those

Did you leave a podcast in there too long?

I... don't really know how ears work

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

do you eat?

Hmm. Does that make a difference?

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

do you eat?

ghosts dont eat

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

do you eat?

ghosts dont eat

ok

• Options
    Not my cuppa joe!
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

do you eat?

ghosts dont eat

What about Slimer?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I sure do!
    Ghosts can't spy

... am I a ghost?

do you eat?

ghosts dont eat

What about Slimer?

This is a good point. Slimer and other gluttony-based ghosts actually do eat. They just have no way to metabolize. In the cartoon you see him swallowing food into his gut-area but in the live action movies that food drops right through him in big, slimy messes on the ground.

It's also implied he smells like sewage. Probably from the rotten food particles suspended in his ectoplasmic construct of a body.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    I sure do!
    if youre gonna stay then stay

they ain't gonna change anyway

so tired of hearing all your

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znqCR8IVRxY

ghost problems

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I sure do!

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    RAP IS CRAP

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I sure do!
    Speaking of ghosts
    Digital Moncast Episode 11 - 100 Points Perfect Score Big Happiness

Spooky ghosts abound in episode 11 - "The Dancing Digimon" or "The Dancing Ghosts! Bakemon"

uHZTOFO.gif

This time we have: Sexy pyramids, creepy facemasks, creepy bird laughs, we accidentally create an entire timeline in which all the digidestined fall into horrible depression after the death of Ikkakumon, I manage to canonically and factually answer a listener question (it's true), we also confirm that the digital world is also the morphing grid, there's terrible ghost rhyming, WHERE DID THAT CRATE COME FROM, and we all express our love for Gomamon. He's the best.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

Though they often seem to be lacking in self-awareness, Americans are well-acquainted with their own stereotypes. Yes, we get it; we're loud, we're brash, we're fat, we love NASCAR and think everyone should speak gosh darn American. These stereotypes in a way are almost self-imposed. We see 'Team America' and we assume that sardonic parody of patriotism is how the rest of the world views us, but that's not always the case.

There are tons of stereotypes about Americans we have no idea about because they're things that are so normal to us we don't even notice them. Take cheese, for example. We LOVE cheese, and sure, other countries love it too, but to an Easterner, cheese is a gross, spongy, smelly alien substance. We know our political system is definitely on the wacky side of things, but do we even comprehend how our election looks to the rest of the world, nervously praying Donald Trump doesn't get the nuclear codes?

On this episode, we're joined by a few foreigners to talk about all the weird things we do as Americans, but have no idea about. Cracked editor-in-chief Jack O'Brien is joined by Japanese comedian Aiko Tanaka and British comedian Katia Kvinge to talk about our weird food culture and our even weirder dating culture. Later, Jack is joined by Cracked editor and resident Canadian Mark Hill to talk about why American technology lags far behind along with our politics.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    Oh Jesus

7th Anniversary CBB with PFT, Zouks, Horatio Sanz, Neil Campbell, Mike Hanford, Tom Baltz and Drew Tarver

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.