Options

[chat]xit

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    my best friend got married and I bawled so happily during the entire ceremony it was amazing and probably the most fiercely happy I've ever been

such a fantastic day

I mostly kept it together during my best friend's wedding but when she did her reading from The Amber Spyglass I cried but hopefully everyone was so focused on her they didn't notice although I guess I was in their field of view cause I was standing up there as part of the wedding party.
    It was so good; weddings are great. They are the best sort of ceremony, of all of the various ceremonies one can have throughout life.

THEY READ THAT ONE TOO

EVEN THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE CHOKED UP

I WAS LIKE 'YOU THINK I CAN'T CRY HARDER HAHAHAHA CHECK OUT THIS GODLIKE CRYING!'

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hakkekage I got to use you in a conversation because my Dad was trying to tell me about the crazy ways heat stroke can affect you and an anecdote from a friend of his that experienced it, and I was like

"Hold on old man, I have a superior story."

but im not even dead

I didn't see you post for almost 12 hours after you went home so naturally I feared the worst

i was chillin' and cuddling with my man!

Translation of Hakkes post:

"I was playing Splatoon."

She was using the cats as a cuddling proxy

Actually...

As soon as I arrived home and put my shit down the only thing i wanted to do was take a shower. So i head to the bathroom. Where Swarley decides, at that very moment, to go huuurk. hurk. huuuuuuuuuuuuuurk. huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrk.

And vomit up a hairball. Right at the threshold of the bathroom.

And then he scooted over a foot and threw up some more.

...Glad to be back, buddy.
    cats are wonderful

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage I got to use you in a conversation because my Dad was trying to tell me about the crazy ways heat stroke can affect you and an anecdote from a friend of his that experienced it, and I was like

but im not even dead

I didn't see you post for almost 12 hours after you went home so naturally I feared the worst

Actually...

As soon as I arrived home and put my shit down the only thing i wanted to do was take a shower. So i head to the bathroom. Where Swarley decides, at that very moment, to go huuurk. hurk. huuuuuuuuuuuuuurk. huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrk.

"Could you, while you're up, thaaaaaaaanks, when's dinner?"

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    The only Jewish wedding I've been to was my brother's and being one of the chair-holders is mildly terrifying

"Must not kill bride / groom / bride's mom / my mom"

I remember being terrified I was going to be too weak and drop the casket as a pallbearer (scrawny high school nerd).

I mean, the ship had already sailed on killing her, but it still would've been embarassing.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I've been diagnosed with hyperlexia, which is an autism spectrum thing

not the worst thing, but it keeps me kinda lonely sometimes

I was self diagnosed with being smarter than everyone else, its a hard burden to bear.

My dad diagnosed himself, and me, and my brothers with being Too Smart for This World.

Like, I tell him about some manageable social problem I have in middle school and he's like WELL SON WHEN YOU ARE AS SMART AS WE ARE IT CAN BE HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH NORMALS.

Ooh I'll have to remember that.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    so . . .

CK2
    Rocksmiff
    Gaem Dev Sim

anything else worth much on this Steam sale?

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    woooo reaching out to DJs

ambiguously wording things such that they can ask for money if they want but c'mon bro it's a fundraiser I'll go out of pocket if I have to but c'monnnn

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    my best friend got married and I bawled so happily during the entire ceremony it was amazing and probably the most fiercely happy I've ever been

such a fantastic day

I mostly kept it together during my best friend's wedding but when she did her reading from The Amber Spyglass I cried but hopefully everyone was so focused on her they didn't notice although I guess I was in their field of view cause I was standing up there as part of the wedding party.
    It was so good; weddings are great. They are the best sort of ceremony, of all of the various ceremonies one can have throughout life.

Oooh what part of the Amber Spyglass?

The very end where Lyra declares her love for Will as they are about to be separated forever.
    "I will love you forever; whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again..."

"I'll be looking for you, Will, every moment, every single moment. And when we do find each other again, we'll cling together so tight that nothing and no one'll ever tear us apart. Every atom of me and every atom of you...We'll live in birds and flowers and dragonflies and pin trees and in clouds and in those little specks of light you see floating in sunbeams...And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won't just be able to take one, they'll have to take two, one of you and one of me, we'll be joined so tight..."

she gave an impassioned and yet not affected reading of it and it was really touching.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Web MD is the worst site, I have blocked it at home.

I've never once visited that site

But then I've rarely suffered from a malady I couldn't identify fairly readily

And they're usually my fault

E.g. "why does my arm hurt? Oh right, falling off the roof. Right, right."

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    is it not normal to listen to the same song on repeat for hours
    everyone here has some sort of unstudied quasi autism
    so yeah
    it is very normal for us
    My brain operates exactly like the brain of a normal person. I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm definitely not neurotypical, but I don't think I'm anywhere on the autism spectrum. Might be better off if I were closer to it; if anything, I think that overly acute social sensitivity, leading to social anxiety, may be more my problem.

One convenient part about being married to a psychiatrist is that he can put to rest any dumb pet theories I have about secret personality disorders or impairments or whatever that I might have.

'sorry, no, you are not a real sociopath, nor do you have aspergers, nor do you have adhd although maybe instead of being annoying and constantly asking me if you have some mental issue you could go see someone if you are concerned?'

cred can he just like host a thread on the forums where he pro bono diagnoses us all plz

hmmm probably not--although he is for sure lurking this week so who knows. Although perhaps he will form a secret opinion of everyone's issues and then gossip to me about his unofficial diagnoses...

this is the best

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Man my fiancé and I are finally planning our wedding and honey moon now... Shits fucking expensive, like the idea of a beautiful giant party is awesome, I like giant parties, but like the industry's gotten nuts.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »

but im not even dead

Actually...

"Could you, while you're up, thaaaaaaaanks, when's dinner?"

I used a whole sequoia tree of paper towels to clean it up

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I've been diagnosed with hyperlexia, which is an autism spectrum thing

not the worst thing, but it keeps me kinda lonely sometimes

I was self diagnosed with being smarter than everyone else, its a hard burden to bear.

My dad diagnosed himself, and me, and my brothers with being Too Smart for This World.

Like, I tell him about some manageable social problem I have in middle school and he's like WELL SON WHEN YOU ARE AS SMART AS WE ARE IT CAN BE HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH NORMALS.

My family does this all the time. And it's like "this, this right here, this is not helping my psychological health and prosocial adjustment!"

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    DO YOU HEAR ME CRED'S HUBBO I WILL IDENTIFY BUGS FOR YOU IF YOU DIAGNOSE MY NEUROSES

as one dr to another....

@Aersien

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    The only Jewish wedding I've been to was my brother's and being one of the chair-holders is mildly terrifying

"Must not kill bride / groom / bride's mom / my mom"

I remember being terrified I was going to be too weak and drop the casket as a pallbearer (scrawny high school nerd).

I mean, the ship had already sailed on killing her, but it still would've been embarassing.

This reminds me of my dad's friend who was constantly late for things, including my grand fathers funeral where he was a pall bearer. He got there just in time to lift the casket.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Wait hakkes is still posting?

I guess my satellite-mounted dehydration ray, aka THE DESSICATION STATION, didn't work.

I'm gonna fire that contractor.

• Options

such a fantastic day

THEY READ THAT ONE TOO

EVEN THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE CHOKED UP

I WAS LIKE 'YOU THINK I CAN'T CRY HARDER HAHAHAHA CHECK OUT THIS GODLIKE CRYING!'

wait it's been forever since I read the Amber Spyglass, which part do you use in weddings??

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

such a fantastic day

Oooh what part of the Amber Spyglass?

The very end where Lyra declares her love for Will as they are about to be separated forever.
    "I will love you forever; whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again..."

"I'll be looking for you, Will, every moment, every single moment. And when we do find each other again, we'll cling together so tight that nothing and no one'll ever tear us apart. Every atom of me and every atom of you...We'll live in birds and flowers and dragonflies and pin trees and in clouds and in those little specks of light you see floating in sunbeams...And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won't just be able to take one, they'll have to take two, one of you and one of me, we'll be joined so tight..."

she gave an impassioned and yet not affected reading of it and it was really touching.

good lord I started tearing up right there and I don't even know your dumb amazing friends

:cry:

• Options
    Also knock on wood but while my mental health has been a mess, my physical health has been mostly top-notch, aside from fixing that bladder-kidney thing when I was younger.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    hello i need labs for testing for 86 students on these days
    scroll down
    scroll down
    scroll down
    fall into the core of the earth
    smile contently as i melt

Bless your heart.
  • Options

I guess my satellite-mounted dehydration ray, aka THE DESSICATION STATION, didn't work.

you'll never stop me you grotesque fecal orc

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I just want a bunch of people to watch me seal an unholy pact with a dude and then watch us smooch and dance slowly

Will hooded robes and ceremonial daggers be provided or would I need to bring my own?

well they have to pay to rent each one so i would say bring your own but be sure to tell them to rent one less so they dont wind up paying for it and it goes unused

919UOwT.png
  • Options

Whatever doesn't kill you only leaves you more vulnerable to relapse!

• Options
    hakkes the world is like 70% water you idiot

it's not that hard to find

919UOwT.png
  • Options

This made me laugh out loud like a stupid hyena at work

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

then why did your ex tell me you never got her wet?

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    im not sure if i am ready to jump on the make fun of hakkes' tragedy bandwagon yet mostly because im not sure most of the jokes hold water

.......which is kind of like hakkes if you think about i-dammit

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

;___;

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    im not sure if i am ready to jump on the make fun of hakkes' tragedy bandwagon yet mostly because im not sure most of the jokes hold water

i really appreciate this kind of dry humor though

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck

*lounges vacationally*

Something's got the normies in a tizzy ... I'm lounging too grandly to figure out what it is. Any luck from your vantage point?

*lounges at the airport bar*

nope, no luck from here friend @BeNarwhal

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I just want a bunch of people to watch me seal an unholy pact with a dude and then watch us smooch and dance slowly

Will hooded robes and ceremonial daggers be provided or would I need to bring my own?

well they have to pay to rent each one so i would say bring your own but be sure to tell them to rent one less so they dont wind up paying for it and it goes unused

The rent on daggers is always too high

Probably because of liability issues from the child sacrifice part of the ceremony

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I think I've officially made the least amount of hakkes dying jokes so far.

I know you can't be rewarded for doing the right thing but sometimes I think -I- should.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

sick burn chadmeister]
    *brofist*
    *smashes can of natty light against forehead*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Ugh, I can't order this entire large pizza that I'm going to eat entirely by myself in one sitting until I'm sure no one os coming home

There can be no witnesses

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Sappy romantic shit doesn't have quite the impact on me because of adjusted expectations on my part, i guess

But read me a story about a man and his dog where the dog doesn't make it and i'll be in a corner, fetal position, crying every time

Orphane on
  • Options

i really appreciate this kind of dry humor though

Gooey is the inevitable ash bore infestation of pun trees

Godspeed

• Options
    hakkes can never die
    you know how hard it is to find another persian princess?
    falling off magic carpets and looking like bugs against a windshield when they're found
    its a fucking dangerous profession

Bless your heart.
  • Options

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    ok i'm here now everybody can stop talking abut hakkes and pay attention to me now

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    podly just finished buying a dozen $10,000 solid silver ethernet cables

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.