Options

[nfl] The season has begun. 2 more weeks before your team's season is over.

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    So of the Saints suck their way to a win tomorrow night they might actually be tied for first place in the NFC South. I wonder if they will even get one good team this year. On the other hand this will be as close to the playoffs as the Saints can hope to get this year so maybe it's a good thing? If they hadn't shown an absolutely uncanny ability to beat the Falcons under Payton I wouldn't even expect them to get this close.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Why fucking challenge that? Why, you dumb bastard, why?

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I'm going to have to keep picking the Vikings to lose the rest of their matchups this year in my pick ems. So far so good!

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    so i like arians a lot but i think his machismo coaching attitude can really get in the way of him making adjustments

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Honestly why didn't NBC flex this game to literally any other game? The bears suck.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    They suck but they're a huge market.

Edit: Chicago and Dallas are #3 and #5 tv markets in North America.

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

See most NFC East games

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i also don't think they can flex until like week 8

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    That seems like a shitty offsides call.

• Options
    also as a non-serious CFB person catching up on the thread ... les miles got fired?

who better are you gonna get than les miles?

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Podly wrote: »
    also as a non-serious CFB person catching up on the thread ... les miles got fired?

Literally anyone who can manage a clock, coach a QB, and not let the ridiculous talent in Louisiana get away. Tom Herman is the obvious option.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    dez bryant isn't a football player he's karmic punishment for fantasy football players

8-)

• Options

Literally anyone who can manage a clock, coach a QB, and not let the ridiculous talent in Louisiana get away. Tom Herman is the obvious option.

so he's the andy reid of college got it

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Remember when Charlie yells WILD CARD BITCHES and jumps out the van?

That's les miles.

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular

Herman's not going anywhere until Houston gets a yay/nay final answer from the Big 12. And really, who the hell is LSU going to get that can actually put them above Alabama? Oh, right. Nobody! No top tier coach is taking that job, knowing they'll get fired into the sun in three years if they don't overtake Saban's program.

• Options

so he's the andy reid of college got it

Andy Reid is a master compared to Les. But Les usually pulls games out of his ass. Watch this masterpiece of buffoonery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mAHgD-8k9U

Les won that game approximately 15-20 times. Almost did last night even though his team literally wasn't set on the last two plays.

• Options
    JihadJesus wrote: »

Herman's not going anywhere until Houston gets a yay/nay final answer from the Big 12. And really, who the hell is LSU going to get that can actually put them above Alabama? Oh, right. Nobody! No top tier coach is taking that job, knowing they'll get fired into the sun in three years if they don't overtake Saban's program.

LSU is a top nine job nationally because of the talent base (USC, Texas, LSU, Alabama, FSU, Florida, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame). Coaches will leap at that chance.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Elliot getting vultured hard tonight... I need 20points out from him to win my matchup ugh.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    JihadJesus wrote: »

LSU is a top nine job nationally because of the talent base (USC, Texas, LSU, Alabama, FSU, Florida, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame). Coaches will leap at that chance.

Miles should've been fired after that all-SEC CFNCG.

• Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    88i56bm9n1e3.jpg

Those Wikipedia trolls sure did repeat themselves a lot in the back half of that description

• Options
    Here is the Dallas D.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    @dlinfiniti

Hey Sp00ns,
    Don't feel so bad,
    You tried so hard but,
    Yorkety sax was better,

I left sixty points sitting on my bench,
    But still beat you because my team was better better better

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Is Jordan Howard worth blowing waiver priority on? He had 92 yards last night and Langford got hurt.

I have J Stewart, Lamar Miller, Devonta Freeman and Dwayne Washington. I'm thinking he can take Fozzy Whitakers spot on my roster

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    Langford is in the slow process of losing his job and Howard has looked better

I would wonder about Kadeem Carey's role when he's back though- Howard seems like the favorite for carries there but it could be a big mess of a situation for a while

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Langford is in the slow process of losing his job and Howard has looked better

I would wonder about Kadeem Carey's role when he's back though- Howard seems like the favorite for carries there but it could be a big mess of a situation for a while

If the job in Atlanta was clearly Freemans I may not even worry about this. Hoping Stewart is back by the time the other guys get their bye weeks

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    So how about them Broncos?

Defense

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

I just put in a waiver claim for Carson Wentz.

I feel like I may be a week late.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Bandwagons pick up speed quickly.

• Options
    I think i'll get Wentz as a FA for week 5 when they play Detroit. Eli is the only qb on my team and Wentz can cover his bye/maybe replace him

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    knitdan wrote: »

Edit: Chicago and Dallas are #3 and #5 tv markets in North America.

I turned the game on, saw the score and who was playing, and put on Cardinals v. Cubs instead. I was not disappointed.

Edit: Except that I had to listen to the Goddamn ESPN announcers.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I forgot how nice it was to watch a game of football and just know with supreme confidence that you're winning and that probably won't change.

I usually have to watch a Spurs game to get that feeling.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    There was a point at the start of the second half when it was possible for the defense to be the defense for the rest of the game. And a quick INT for a TD could've closed the gap some more.

Fortunately, Chicago decided not to play offense afterward.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    @dlinfiniti

Hey Sp00ns,
    Don't feel so bad,
    You tried so hard but,
    Yorkety sax was better,

I'm just creating drama for our eventual rematch at the end of the season when I eliminate you from playoff contention

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    @dlinfiniti

Hey Sp00ns,
    Don't feel so bad,
    You tried so hard but,
    Yorkety sax was better,

I'm just creating drama for our eventual rematch at the end of the season when I eliminate you from playoff contention

Not if I eliminate myself first!

Wait.....

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    omg, it looks like I am gonna win this week.

fucking yes

I just need Snead to do well enough, and Cooks and Jones to not have astounding career high nights.

I think that I have to start worshipping Marvin Jones as my god now though.

Thanks, Lions.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    omg, it looks like I am gonna win this week.

fucking yes

I just need Snead to do well enough, and Cooks and Jones to not have astounding career high nights.

I think that I have to start worshipping Marvin Jones as my god now though.

Thanks, Lions.

Snead is not going to play tonight.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    its okay though because brees is going to throw 4 tds to coby fleener

or else i lose

C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.