Options

Switch [chat]

bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
edited January 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
CI_NintendoSwitch_Console_image912w.png

Expect to see Price, bundles, launch lineup and surprises!

bloodyroarxx on

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU

( <3 )

• Options
    No-Quarter wrote: »

( <3 )

Not enough cause I cant afford one at launch

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I woke up early and now am debilitated by weariness

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Whenever I start a new game of Mass Effect now I keep imagining Jenkins as a character in Westworld, forever stuck in a shitty loop

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    My wife is interested in one, but I'm kinda meh on the whole deal.

Don't see how they wont have to compromise on either the console or handheld experience (spoiler: it'll be both)

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

( <3 )

They'll cost like $300 probably

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Whenever I start a new game of Mass Effect now I keep imagining Jenkins as a character in Westworld, forever stuck in a shitty loop

What a waste of a page 100

le sigh

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I finished putting together my emergency car bug out bag today and damn it looks good.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    JAPANESE ANIMATION

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I will buy a Switch when Monster Hunter comes out for it. And not a day sooner.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »
    My wife is interested in one, but I'm kinda meh on the whole deal.

Don't see how they wont have to compromise on either the console or handheld experience (spoiler: it'll be both)

Meh its be more powerful then a Wii U and really no games aside form maybe the new Zelda were hampered by its power.

Im looking forward to finally not having to miss out on all the handheld franchises.

• Options

( <3 )

They'll cost like $300 probably
    I cant afford one at launch

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    We chose the exact opposite of Obama didn't we.

And since he seems like a supremely good person......

Sometimes lately I imagine running into him at some point and each time I just start crying uncontrollably. Kinda out of sadness at where we are now maybe?

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    bloodyroarxx is internet blackouting because of the switch stream and his need to work edit: or not
    y7uou093gcr1.png

Capital: N'Djamena
    Population: 13.6 million
    Official Languages: Arabic, French
    Motto: Unity, Work, Progress
    Government: Dominant Party Presidential Republic
    Currency: Central Africa Franc (CFA)
    Driving side: Right
    Top Level Domain: .td
    Demonym: Chadian

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I finished putting together my emergency car bug out bag today and damn it looks good.

I need to make a list of emergency supplies we should be building up

not bugout bag like

power and water go out after an earthquake type stuff. first aid. water filter.

is there a good list somewhere I could look at

• Options
    I should play my 3ds more

Got etrian odyssey 4 and fire emblem the hard one midway through

I am tempted to buy a new pc and oculus rift but I feel like I should wait for round 2 at this point. Also the Scorpio will be all I need.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    i might buy a switch at launch I have a little bit of spare money, I guess I should put it into my credit cards and pay them down even faste

oh right I had a bunch of unexpected auto repairs today

well fuck you nintendo

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    My only opinion on the Switch is that it is great because it looks like a dog.

• Options
    OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    I kinda want a Switch, but I keep buying Nintendo consoles then finishing like 2 games on them and never touching them again.

My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    This is not the true chat

Shenanagins

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited January 2017

Nice! I keep meaning to do a cold-weather one because Michigan

Hand warmers / foot warmers
    multiple changes clothes / 12pk sock
    blankets
    parka
    24pk bottled water
    Trail mix & nature valley bars
    sand
    collapsible shovel
    hatchet
    30' tow chain
    jumper cables
    solar microUSB charger

I don't know what else

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

not bugout bag like

I can give you one. Where do you live (region) and what's a possibility? (like I don't plan for Earthquakes in TN but I plan for tornadoes)

• Options

blankets
    parka
    24pk bottled water
    sand
    collapsible shovel
    30' tow chain
    jumper cables
    solar microUSB charger

I don't know what else

That sounds like a lot of heavy stuff

My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Does anyone know if I can use checks for accounts that I control, but the names on the checks are older and the account's name is more recent?

Yes, right? Because what they care about is account numbers and shit?

• Options
    OremLK wrote: »

blankets
    parka
    24pk bottled water
    sand
    collapsible shovel
    30' tow chain
    jumper cables
    solar microUSB charger

I don't know what else

Well yeah, you stay with the car if you're snowbound

• Options

blankets
    parka
    24pk bottled water
    sand
    collapsible shovel
    30' tow chain
    jumper cables
    solar microUSB charger

I don't know what else

Instead of a solar charger get the one that acts as a battery bank to juice your phone and can also jump your battery. They're priceless and can help defeat cold start problems.
    Also some rock salt or that chem salt to melt ice/snow can save you some shovel time.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    If it's 250 that might be too cheap honestly. I am excited to see what great ideas they have that Nintendo will then ruin though.

It comes out near my birthday so I miiiiight get one, but based on Nintendo's performance for the past year it's gonna have to be pretty good.

Breath of the Wild looks really good so far.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I can use checks for accounts that I control, but the names on the checks are older and the account's name is more recent?

As long as you're the owner of the account they should work at the bank fine. Might not work at like a grocery store.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    ... can I play ogre battle on the portable part

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I lost my ffta2 cart and never played a day of DS since

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

not bugout bag like

I have an earthquake car survival kit, but I need to make an emergency kitty bag for both car and home.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    OremLK wrote: »

blankets
    parka
    24pk bottled water
    sand
    collapsible shovel
    30' tow chain
    jumper cables
    solar microUSB charger

I don't know what else

Well yeah, you stay with the car if you're snowbound

I've never lived in a place with real snow actually--although I might in a couple years if/when we move to a blue state

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Will the Switch have Dark Souls? Will the Switch have Doom? Will the Switch have Overwatch?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »

As long as you're the owner of the account they should work at the bank fine. Might not work at like a grocery store.

I am shipping it to the California Department of Vital Statistics

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    reminds me I should try to sell my 3ds.

hey anyone want to buy a 3ds?

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Will the Switch have Dark Souls? Will the Switch have Doom? Will the Switch have Overwatch?

maybe/no/no

• Options
    My wife has asked about joining me at the range one day

Thinking about picking up my CPL and getting a handgun, too, although I don't really want to. :bigfrown:

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    all hail the true [chad]

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    That controller looks unpleasant

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

I am sure it will have Doom 1 and 2 shortly after it is hacked.

This discussion has been closed.