As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Qualtrics Surveys - Collapsing Multiple Surveys together (Please close)

EncEnc A Fool with CompassionPronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
edited March 2017 in Help / Advice Forum
So I have a set of about 40 of the exact same survey sent individually through qualtrics to 40 different groups, but I now want to collapse the data together and cross-tab it all as one. How can I do this in qualtrics? Is it possible?

[Edit: Was able to be solved through fiddling. This can be closed!]

Enc on

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    @Enc, can you PM me what you found? My institution is starting to implement Qualtrics, and I suspect that this will be something we might run into.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Since this is open, @Athenor , I'll just reply here. You can export your raw data as a csv (in legacy format) for each of your identical surveys and then import them into the same survey to have all of the data at once for cross-tabulation.

Takes a bit of logistics to download and then upload.

This discussion has been closed.