Options

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    not sure if that one tarantula should get to speak for the entire race.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i actually really loved tomb raider until the ending

so i'm excited to try the newest one, hopefully it's similar

yeah, me too

minus the ending part, I don't think I got that far

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I'm gonna try FFXV again when they do all those patches. It seems cool but just really incomplete. And the story is weird. Like, overly weird even for a FF game.

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Only 15 more games on my backlog.

But one of them is Xenoblade Chronicles

And one is Witcher 3

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Y'know, my main thing so far with Andromeda is mostly just...how we're pretending that some serious shit wasn't about to go down when they were leaving. Like one of the things is asking everybody under the fucking sun like "Why did you join on to the Andromeda Initiative?" and not one person has yet said "Dude, did you hear about those fucking Reaper things? THAT'S WHY."

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I feel in my heart like

ME:A < Titanfall 2

But I liked ME so I am buying it

Does my NüShep need to be a boy or a girl to romance Natalie Dormer

natalie dormer romance:
    You can't. If there is one failing of this game for me, it's this.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ludious in the future would you mind spoiling images of spiders?

Oh shit, sorry. I don't exactly make a habit of posting pictures of spiders. I wasn't even thinking. My bad, man.

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I'm gonna try FFXV again when they do all those patches. It seems cool but just really incomplete. And the story is weird. Like, overly weird even for a FF game.

XV's story is just unfinished. And not even in a "missing content" way but more of a "missing context" way where the plot layout probably needs a serious overhaul to be good.

Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Edit
    I feel in my heart like

natalie dormer romance:

W H A T

desc on
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    PC gamer chat cannot be trusted to commit to anything

Buying games has replaced playing them

desc I'm legit considering that Ghost Recon game

1 is it worth $60

2 is there a decent multiplayer contingent right now

3 is it fun enough to play solo that it won't matter when it's harder to find games with bros

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ludious in the future would you mind spoiling images of spiders?

Oh shit, sorry. I don't exactly make a habit of posting pictures of spiders. I wasn't even thinking. My bad, man.

No worries! I know it's easy to forget.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Y'know, my main thing so far with Andromeda is mostly just...how we're pretending that some serious shit wasn't about to go down when they were leaving. Like one of the things is asking everybody under the fucking sun like "Why did you join on to the Andromeda Initiative?" and not one person has yet said "Dude, did you hear about those fucking Reaper things? THAT'S WHY."

Well but no one would have really known about those yet, right? Shepard told the council, he didn't announce it to the entire citadel. And the one they saw in ME1 was widely assumed to be Saren's ship, not a sentient space cthulhu.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    still playing thru me3, spoilers pls

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I feel in my heart like

You should have played TF2 with us. We were deep into it for a while.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Lumiere/Crazy Old Maurice fanboys are kidding themselves

• Options

Well but no one would have really known about those yet, right? Shepard told the council, he didn't announce it to the entire citadel. And the one they saw in ME1 was widely assumed to be Saren's ship, not a sentient space cthulhu.

I'd kept hearing that they set off between 2 and 3, but I guess I never saw that Arrival wasn't included in the "pre" part of that timeline. I guess that makes more sense then.

Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

Additionally the Council was actively suppressing info on Reapers, pinning it all on Saren. Makes sense that noone's reason for leaving would then be "REAPERS, YO!"

EriktheVikingGamer on
    Steam - DailyFatigueBar
    FFXIV - Milliardo Beoulve/Sargatanas
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    ME:A tomorrow, Kingdom Hearts 4 next Tuesday, Persona 5 the week after that, and Yooka Laylee the week after that.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Chu, have you played Doom?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out next week and that's made no headlines in chat? Weird. I guess Hakks is the only one

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Edit
    I feel in my heart like

natalie dormer romance:

W H A T

Literally unplayable

If we replace the word "play" with "fuck"

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    I forgot to brine this pork chop last night so I'm making a super concentrated one and hopefully after 4 hours it will have done a little work

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elki wrote: »

nah. twitchy FPS, right? not sure i'd dig it. but i will try anything where living things die.

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I just played Hyper Light Drifter very happily for two hours. I will play it more later.

It is a good game and PS4 owners should buy it.

that game was amazing

it's the exact right combination of everything and manages to evoke an absolutely incredible amount of atmosphere every step of the way

I don't typically like Metroidvania stuff but what's in there is mostly optional

My only complaint is that on some really hard sections there were long gaps between checkpoints which made for a fair amount of tedious repetition

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Oh fuck, this reminds me I forgot to pick it up on sale this weekend, goddammit!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    I forgot to brine this pork chop last night so I'm making a super concentrated one and hopefully after 4 hours it will have done a little work

Even half an hour makes a difference IMO

I wouldn't be too worried

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    What was the original context for this clip:
    http://i.imgur.com/FqB7gSb.gifv

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    U 2?

• Options
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    No one can spit like Gaston

He is especially good at expectorating in fact.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The ME:A ships supposedly left in the timeline between ME2 and ME3.

That timeframe could include when 50 million reapers appear from the edge of the galaxy, and is at least post all the events with the Collectors in ME2. It seems weird if nothing like that is mentioned.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

ME:A tomorrow, Kingdom Hearts 4 next Tuesday, Persona 5 the week after that, and Yooka Laylee the week after that.

The fuck drugs are you smoking?
    Ludious wrote: »
    Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out next week and that's made no headlines in chat? Weird. I guess Hakks is the only one

No, Yami has lost his mind. The next game is 3 and has no release date so...

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I feel in my heart like

You should have played TF2 with us. We were deep into it for a while.

Whoa, what the shit

Hats or mechs?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Question directly relevant to that time I was in Beauty and the Beast in high school: Does Belle's dad get to sing a song?

• Options
    wandering wrote: »
    U 2?

I haven't even bought it yet. I have to get it on BroBox360 at some point.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I still have a new, unopened copy of titanfall 2

maybe it will be a collectors item one day

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Question directly relevant to that time I was in Beauty and the Beast in high school: Does Belle's dad get to sing a song?

Negatory

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

Do you have a vacuum sealer?

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.