Options

Hussein in the Membrane

• Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yeah I don't think he punched a dude but there's a video of him losing his shit on Inside Edition a page back.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    oh you motherfucker

i was wondering why i couldn't find anything about it on google/youtube

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2008
    see what I do there?

give you hope, and then crush it.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    sadist

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, TO PLAY US OUT

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

my dog started barking as soon as bill started talking, haha

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    see what I do there?

i don't like it when dudes steal my schtick, rank

this is war

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    kevindeekevindee Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    any knews about WV yet?

The highest point in west virginia is the "spruce knob".

kevindee on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    see what I do there?

this is war
    bring it

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RanxRanx Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    some where between 2000 and now winning the popular vote ceased to be important to the democratic party

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    That's because they found out the popular vote was pretty much meaningless.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    that's true but wow what a convenient change

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    kevindee wrote: »
    any knews about WV yet?

The highest point in west virginia is the "spruce knob".
    Clinton won big.
    The idea of a “gas tax holiday” has been a hot-button issue on the campaign trail: Hillary Clinton argues it could provide drivers with relief at the pump, while Barack Obama has called it a Washington gimmick.

What do West Virginia Democrats think of the idea?

According to the exit polls, 63 percent overall think it’s a good one. But while 72 percent of Clinton’s backers think the proposal is a good idea, just 43 percent of Obama’s agree.
    I didn't realize that 63% of this country bought into that bullshit.

That's amazing.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    While working at a gas station people used to ask me when gas was going to go down in price.

I had to resist the urge to laugh at them and scream "NEVER. BECAUSE ITS RUNNING OUT YOU DUMB FUCKS."

But damn, MCP, if you're surprised people buy into bullshit its time to drop the expectation a couple dozen pegs.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    AximAxim Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    it's pretty awesome that the incentive of getting a 70 dollar savings over the course of a couple months has become a substantial plank of their platform at this point in the game.

and the logical next step will be mccain wednesdays and clinton fridays at arbys -- 50% off meals with the purchase of an equivalent sized combo.

because sometimes,
    you need a break

Axim on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    There's a fucking huge lake of oil under utah, colorado and wyoming, i hear. problem is getting to the stuff, which seems to be fairly deep in the earth.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    see what I do there?

this is war
    bring it

lilrankieqh0.png

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    But damn, MCP, if you're surprised people buy into bullshit its time to drop the expectation a couple dozen pegs.
    You know, after I posted that I thought the same thing.

I just figured the support for the gas tax thing was more in the upper 40's.

I think listening to Obama be all inspirational and stuff has put a dent in my cynicism.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I weep for our nation's future, I honestly do.

Gone are the days when we lived for our children's future, which is, at its heart, the true American dream. A humble dream, a dream with merit.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    There's a fucking huge lake of oil under utah, colorado and wyoming, i hear. problem is getting to the stuff, which seems to be fairly deep in the earth.

There's a lot of oil out there, but a fair portion of it would require a lot of processing to clean it up so it can be used. At current it would cost too much so we don't tap it.

The "easy oil" is running out.

What people fail to realize (and what infuriates me) is that when our nation decided to fuck gas reserves and fuck fuel economy in the 90s all we thought about were cars.

When the oil industry affects air travel, electric power, so many more things than motor vehicles. Now airline tickets are expensive as fuck. In the 70s. The fucking SEVENTIES we dropped serious fliff on research to improve fuel economy in cars, to make our supplies last and ween us off foreign oil.

But as soon as the gas crunch ended we tossed that aside, and look what it got us a decade of luxury and then now a fucking war. Men are dying over something we should have taken care of thirty years ago. That is the fundamental problem with our society. We're willing to let our kids take bullets for shit we refused to take care of. And we'll cry and we'll protest and we'll scream of murder and shattered families... over a war we should have finished 17 years ago...

Fuck is the only word I have for my emotion.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Wars have been waged for less, amigo. Let's just thank our lucky stars we're pretty much beyond holy wars or race wars (lol that's what it is lol bush is a nazi hurf.)

Seriously though, we need to open more refineries, and we need to start using more efficient vehicles; here's the problem with that. America is a car culture. We're he birth place of fucking NASCAR racing for fuck's sake. We're also the birth place of muscle cars and retarded-huge SUV's. And if they ever made a fucking hybrid or electric car that wasn't gay as fuck America would drive it.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I think they're done making hybrid cars that look like something the jetsons would drive, but hybrids aren't really the answer. They're really not all that much more fuel efficient.

The technology is out there to make really, really fuel efficient vehicles, it just needs to be brought mainstream. We need cars we can charge in our garages and nuclear plants giving us cheap power. I can't believe we still burn fucking coal in some power plants. I mean seriously, I don't care how 'clean' coal technology gets, that shit is like flint and steel compared to nuclear power.

NIMBY fags.

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    see what I do there?

this is war
    bring it

lilrankieqh0.png

oh ow ow ow holy shit I literally have pepsi dripping out my nose you cocksucker

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    see what I do there?

this is war
    bring it

lilrankieqh0.png

oh ow ow ow holy shit I literally have pepsi dripping out my nose you cocksucker

howisrankformedha3.png

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    I think they're done making hybrid cars that look like something the jetsons would drive, but hybrids aren't really the answer. They're really not all that much more fuel efficient.

The technology is out there to make really, really fuel efficient vehicles, it just needs to be brought mainstream. We need cars we can charge in our garages and nuclear plants giving us cheap power. I can't believe we still burn fucking coal in some power plants. I mean seriously, I don't care how 'clean' coal technology gets, that shit is like flint and steel compared to nuclear power.

NIMBY fags.

.... hey. D: wyoming gets most of it's power from coal and modern coal power is super clean and cheap, if not as good as nuclear power.

edit: but yes, i agree, we do need way more nuclear power. every time you try to put one up some fucking group of jerkoffs has to protest like a bunch of faggots, though.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    hahaha that took me a second

the wook on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    (at work, ain't got time to fight ya back, but that's pure goddamn comedy)

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    volyu is the classiest forumer

Kovak on
  • Options
    DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    For all the shit DB gets handed, a surprisingly high percentage of what he writes can be backed in some way or another. I'm not saying how often he's correct, but it's not like he completely pulls bullshit out of thin air. He has an unpopular view, but calling him a troll just for that is weak.
    DB trolls a lot.

However, not everything he posts is trolling.

they say i'm a menace that's the picture they paint
    they say alot about me let me tell you what i a'int

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    and then now a fucking war. Men are dying over something we should have taken care of thirty years ago.

The idea that Iraq is just about oil is juvenile.

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Maybe Michelle was right... America really *is* mean!
    In a trouble sign for delegate-leader Barack Obama, barely half said they'd vote for him in November if he's the party's nominee.

The Race Factor

Racially motivated voting ran somewhat higher than elsewhere: In preliminary exit poll results two in 10 whites said the race of the candidate was a factor in their vote, second only to Mississippi. Only a third of those voters said they'd support Obama against John McCain, fewer than in other primaries where the question's been asked.

Indeed, as noted, among all West Virginia primary voters, only about half said they'd support Obama vs. McCain, far fewer than elsewhere and one of many signs of antipathy toward Obama in the state.

Among Clinton's supporters, just 36 percent said they'd vote for him against McCain; about as many said they'd back McCain, the rest, sit it out.

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    who cares about west virginia

obama reshapes the electoral map for november

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    (looking for "Wright was right!" Magneto style shirts on threadless right now)

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited May 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    look people of different races don't look like me, okay

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    At least now you have an excuse (again) if you lose (again) in 2008.

Corrupt Florida officials -> diebold voting machines -> racist rednecks.

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    anableanable North TexasRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What embarrasses me more than anything is that the 2000 and 2004 elections were even close enough to be (presumably) swayed by corrupt Florida officials or Diebold voting machines. There should have been at least a 5+ point spread in Democratic favor both times and not boil down to a single fucking state. Jesus America. Pull your shit together.

anable on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    it is ridiculously embarrassing that race still matters in 2008

really embarrassing

uh, racism has been around since the dawn of time

little civil rights movement ain't gonna change that

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited May 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    it is ridiculously embarrassing that race still matters in 2008

really embarrassing

uh, racism has been around since the dawn of time

little civil rights movement ain't gonna change that
    no shit, fallout

its just a shame that despite being a pretty progressive society that race is still factored into the choices a lot of people make

well, yeah

but we're pretty conservative as far as countries that don't blow themselves up for allah go

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
This discussion has been closed.