As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D4e] The Solist Gulnath

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Soo... Kayne, we gunna do the whole "Death" thing?

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Sorry, slipped my mind.
    IC:
    Peng Rong Lie awakens in a well appointed and comfortable bed, surrounded by featureless white.

"Another one? Hmph, you adventuring types have the worst luck." A beautiful orcish woman in a utilitarian black dress than Peng is certain wasn't there a moment ago sighs. "Well, nothing to do about that I suppose, let's see," she pulls a sheaf of papers from the empty air, "Peng Rong Lie, thirteenth cycle, generally neutral with a slight trend towards the Khalai." She frowns and looks at Peng over the papers, "You know, it's going to take you a rather long time to get anywhere at this rate." She shrugs and picks up a cup of dice, "Ah well, anything you'd like to get off your chest before I send you on your way?"

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Peng looks around with an odd look in his eye, and puts his hand to his shifting holy symbol. "Yes, where am I, what happened, and where is my 'way'?"

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    When are we playing? One of my games talked about playing on tuesday but I dont remember which.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well, while I seem to have found a modicum of internet access, my own computer won't be operational again until late Tuesday. Goddamnit.

How did the last session go? Is Yten dead yet?

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Nah, only Riardon and Peng died, and Peng only died cause I was a dumbfuck.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Aww.

What killed them?

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Well, I killed Peng, kind of on accident. Peng was dying and had already failed two death saves and we were outta heals and I used my orb, which deals damage to all bloodied targets in the range. Peng was in the range. I thought we were gonna party wipe so I had kinda stopped taking it seriously.

I honestly can't apologize enough to Asmodeus, but it looks like he is getting to keep his guy so thats good.

I however, got booted into the center of a pool of glue by an attack that dropped my to dying. So I drowned in glue while everyone else flailed at the rock monster that did it.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I might have possibly attacked Yten with Healing Strike. Tactically it was a good call. I regret nothing.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    We will be playing this Tuesday, rather than Monday, due to work dicking around with my schedule to cover for all the asshats taking spring break off.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Isn't Quetzi's game this Tuesday? Or did I miss that last Tuesday?

DE?AD on
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The funny moment was when Yten turned around and attacked the cleric, completely ignoring the huge rock beast that had maybe 5 HP left.

Arasaki on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Eeep. I've got plans Tuesday night, a family dinner Wednesday, and then plans late Thursday. It looks like I'll be missing this week.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Ok, so since Ive got class until the game starts (but I might be out early since its the final) now is basically last call for any changes you want me to make to my guy. I think I already got approval but still, cant hurt to double check.

Link to character!
    My background and personality is on there also.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    So... are we on tonight? It turns out I will be around, but it also seems this and Quetzi's game are clashing for time.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Well, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel tonight. With work dicking around my schedule like it is I haven't had time to do pretty much anything, and I have a bunch of errands piled up that need to be done (mostly car work since I'm driving to Arizona this weekend and would prefer to make it without a breakdown).

Hopefully we can start back next Tuesday without issue, but I will let you guys know ASAP.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    To be fair, I don't really mind missing tonight. I am reasonably hammered and I still have work to do, so for me it's probably for the best.

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    You will all be happy to hear, I am sure, that I spoke with the schedule person and I fore sure have this Monday off, and hopefully will return to my regular schedule following, so we are one for this week.

You might also be amused to know that my party killing tendencies seem to be universal, as I just ran some friends through the opening part of Keep on the Shadowfell, and tore the Warlord in twain (27 damage in a round, yeesh) on the third encounter.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Awesome, we playin at 6est or gonna try to go back to 5?

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    We'll try for five, I'll let you know on Monday proper if it'll end up at six.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Game on for 5 est?

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I might be gettin a mic today, depends on if they finish with my car in time for me to swing by best buy for a USB mic. Those should be cheap right? 10-15?

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Arasaki wrote: »
    Game on for 5 est?

Yes. I might not be done with the Maptool portion at that point, but that's fine as we have some RP to do before you guys get back to killing (and being killed by) stuff.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Oh man, almost forgot about this.

Luckily I will be able to make it!

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I won't be home by 5, just have someone run my character till I get there.

Lard, if you kill me I swear to god

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I make no promises.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Vent down?

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    It might just be the PA server, we could see if the SE++ one is up, might be worth it to brave that server if it works.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Looks that way, we can use the SE++ server most likely.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Address: vtx14.defconservers.com
    Port: 3860

Password: fortytwo

Im chillin there now, Im pretty sure we'll be fine in there.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Update, looks like 6 for me. Sorry about that.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Woo, a whole hour to kill a cleric.

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Arasaki wrote: »
    Woo, a whole hour to kill a cleric.

it'll take you 5 mins tops

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry I wasn't there. I had to go get my teeth cleaned (I would have said something beforehand, but my mom likes to spring these things on me right after school.)

Lord_Asmodeus on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Are we playin tomorrow? Same time?

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Game on?

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Talked to Kayne last night on AIM, he said the game should be running like normal. Im not sure if that means 5 EST or 6 EST though.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I'll be around for 5

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Game will begin at 6 EST, was going to try for 5 but it's not happening.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    We're still using version 1.53 right?

Address is 69.224.127.81?

Lord_Asmodeus on