As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Phalladock Saints(Mini Phalla)-Last Day!

1121314151618»

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    samurai6966, did you actually almost end up as a powerless serial killer this game? o_O

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Russian Mafia Proboard should be unlocked.

First time ever that I'm mafia, and I get day 1'd!

I do gotta brag, though. I picked the targets by myself on the first day, since my team was pretty inactive, and hit both Rocco and Detective Greenley. Though Mr. D was a sunofabitch and didn't die from it :P

I also got someone to tie the vote and take out a villager with me, and that person who tied it was an opposing mafia member who got bandwagoned the next day. Not too bad for getting Day 1'd if I do say so myself.

That's all the bragging/stories I got.

So I know who to kill for the terribleness of Day 1ing someone two games in a row.

I would feel bad if I wasn't on target, with you being a special and me being mafia.

And if I didn't also get Day 1'd two games in a row :P

You should feel bad since it was a random guess. If I was randomly guessing people I wouldn't pick someone who just died in another game on Day 1.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    samurai6966, did you actually almost end up as a powerless serial killer this game? o_O

I guess that no matter what role I'm giving, I will always become evil. Its odd really. Or maybe its fate. Calling me like a mother calls her child. Tells me that everything will be all right before she sends me into battle. With Insanity as my sword and shield, I do away with the just. I bring forth darkness that no man has ever seen, an evil that no man can handle but myself. And with it, I forge a weapon to slay the light, and the good of this world,
    So that one day, I will stand tall on the bodies of my victims, and laugh with their blood upon my chest, and say to this Earth,
    THAT I AM A PHALLA GOD! A FORCE THAT NO MAN WILL EVER BECOME!

And then I get day 1'd.

samurai6966 on
This discussion has been closed.