As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 3.5] How do I work this insanity?

Sir Red of the MantiSir Red of the Manti Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Critical Failures
So essentially there's a halfling barbarian in my party who's decided to ride on my human fighter. In combat, we've decided that we want to be able to chuck the barbarian ten feet behind our target while charging, then have the fighter improve bull rush the target into a pair of flanked attack of opportunities from each of us. My question is, what's the best way to get the halfling off in the middle of a charge, and what sort of die roles are going to be involved in pulling that maneuver off? Also, is there anywhere specific I should be looking rules wise on having characters ride other characters?

Sir Red of the Manti on

• Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    There's a 3.5 feat called "Fling Ally" (in Races of Stone, I believe). Unfortunately, throwing the halfling would chew up the fighter's attack for the round (so no charge or bull rush), and knockbacks don't provoke AoO's.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23