As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bloodline Champions - MEISTER REALLY WANTS YOU TO KNOW THIS SHIT IS FREE

1789101113»

• Options
    Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    At lower levels almost every game is dominated by 1 or 2 players. Wait till your hidden rating gets bumped up enough to get you matched with players who can all pull their own weight. That's when the game becomes interesting.

Wish it wasn't still broken for me. I've had to leave my clan and all, since I can't make any of the practices.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    New patch SEEMS to have fixed the memory leak that was making my game crash every match. So I can play again.

They've redone the matchmaking for this new season, and now I have to sit through placement matches before I can enter the ladder. Seems weird, since the placement matches are obviously using my old hidden rating.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    stream
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This game is fantastic and I love it so much. More people should play it

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Finally got back above 1600 elo and .500 wins. That was a pain waiting for the NA servers to fill enough to get games.

Warming back up. Now it's time to see if I can rejoin my team.

Page- on
    stream
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I wish my friends were into this game as much as I am. If they were, I could have a baller 3v3 team.

I also wish I weren't garbage at Seeker and Inhibitor. :( so bad

P10 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Seeker is the worst.

Page- on
    stream
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Seeker is good but you have to be really accurate on the M1s and keep track of the buff and make good use of it. And I can't do that yet. And whenever I play Seeker in SMM everyone always tells me I'm ass. It's tragic.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Not good or bad, just the worst.

So annoying playing against him, so annoying having him on my team.

It's like the designers sat down and tried to design a single character who had ALL the most obnoxious skills.

I'd rather play against nothing but ranids and thorns.

But if you like him, that's cool.

Page- on
    stream
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I like Astro, actually. He's da best.

Also, I played in the 2v2 US Open, played a highly ranked division I diamond 2v2 team, took two rounds off of them, lost, and gained 5 qualification score. Lolololo

/edit: Went 5-4 and qualified as rank 23. Not too shabby for only playing this game for a week, eh?
    /re-edit: bye 1st round. 3-0'd other team second round, got 0-3'd round three by high level D1 diamonds playing Ravener/Alch. :(
    At least the team we lost to went all the way and won the tourney. Makes me feel better.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Bloodline Champions has made it into Dreamhack, the biggest LAN in the world, well known for excessively huge pots and a love for PC gaming.

The Bloodline Champions tourney is a guaranteed $10k pot. Should be good.

Page- on
    stream
  • Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    That's pretty awesome to hear.

I wish I had more time to devote to BLC though. Such a good game but so many others I need to play through, argh!

Avynte on
    ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Kill the King XIII 3v3 tournament live right now

Some Reaver play going on right now, if you are interested in seeing how the new bloodline performs.

P10 on
  • Options
    AdditionalPylonsAdditionalPylons Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Just started playing this yesterday. Way better then i expected,im loving the spearmaster sooo much.

AdditionalPylons on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    2v2s in this game make me laugh. Getting 3-0'd as a Rav/Alch or Rav/Astro team is o_O

P10 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I played against R3x's (of SK gaming) team in the 2v2 tournament and won. I'm da best. #1 #1 #1

also hit diamond league 2v2 and it was like hitting a brick wall because every team plays the OP comps and we play Astro/VG :(

P10 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    There was a new patch, Patch 1.1.1, last week.

Pretty good balance changes although people are complaining Reaver is OP now and that Seeker wasn't nerfed enough. Stalker, Glutton and Thorn changes are all very interesting as well, really want to see how these changes play out.
    The amateur tournament rules got changed so no more high level players/teams coming in and stomping, another good change, although apparently some people are still smurfing so that they can get easy tokens :x
    Clans are now implemented so there could be PA clan in game, which would make finding PA players to play with a lot easier.

P10 on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I might have to log in if we can actually get a clan system going.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Patch 1.1.2 is out
    Important things to note
    • All bloodlines in the rotation have been unlocked for everyone until May 16th
    • Blood coin generation has been doubled until May 16th
    You can play everyone for free! And unlock people for free twice as fast!
    You can now invite friends either via Facebook or an URL link. When your friend registers he will receive 5.000 Blood Coins.
    You can get in game currency through a referral link! And all the characters are unlocked for you to try out!

If you have any interest in this game at all, now is a great time to try it out

Shameless referral link. Play it.

P10 on
  • Options
    InkyblotsInkyblots Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I've been playing this and I'm loving it so far, a nice break away from the LoL and HoN. But the prices seem a little steep. 90 dollars for the titan edition. I might go for the 30 dollar bundle though.

Inkyblots on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I bought the 30 dollar bundle. I'm not sure if I got my value worth or not. How is the community, is it still decent?

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    warder808warder808 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Trying to get some friends to play this. I like it but haven't done any team matches yet.

warder808 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    This game is great. After playing for a month or so for free, I wound up buying the Champion Edition ($30 edition). I think it's worth it if you like the game - you support the developers, get more teamslots, unlock most of the bloodlines, etc.

Got 2nd in an in-game tourney, the U.S Pro 2v2, won a free avatar and some bloodcoins. Feels good man.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    EU Season 1 Final tourney going on right now - lots of in games prizes.

US tourney at 8 pm est (i think). Get on and play! prizes beyond tokens if you get past quals in EU, or if you qualify for US

P10 on
  • Options
    ShinyRedKnightShinyRedKnight Registered User regular
    I just started playing this the other day. It is tons of fun. It has depth, but the time investment is so flexible. I've been playing single player only so far, to figure out the classes so I can decide on which to unlock (they're all free for single player mode!)

But man, they need to really spread the game more, I've heard of it only through this site. I hope the community grows.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ShinyRedKnight Xbox Live: ShinyRedKnight
  • Options
    DesertChickenDesertChicken Registered User regular
    Gonna go ahead and bump this thread. I've just started playing. Anyone wanna form a team to show this newbie the ropes?

PSN/XBLA/SteamID- DesertChicken
    LoL - Renon DeSaxous
  • Options
    Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I have been meaning to get back into this game, but there are so few american servers even at peak hours.

• Options
    Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    I tried to get back in a while ago, spent 5 minutes in queue waiting for a game. It was a little frustrating.

• Options
    Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    It is strange to me really, this game is so similar to LoL and HoN but with a much more simple premise. This game is far easier to get into really. I spent probably 300 games learning LoL before I felt like I wasn't just fucking over my team.

In this game I picked it up in under 10 games. I am not amazing but I understand the game at least. It is so much easier to get into, yet impossible to master. I feel like it is a lot more fun than LoL. Not sure why so few people play it.

• Options
    pedro0930pedro0930 Registered User regular
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but the game recently hit Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6370/?snr=1_4_4__13

Apparently they also added this new trait and medallion system recently. Basically like rune and mastery system in LOL.

I was too lazy to download it before, but now I have no excuse...turned out to be pretty fun.

• Options
    ZoelefZoelef Registered User regular
    I've been playing mostly this for the last few days and honestly, despite the smallish userbase and my putrid win%, I'm enjoying this more than I've ever enjoyed LoL.

• Options
    Sad to say, but I completely gave up on the game when they introduced the medallions and traits. Can't stand that stuff. :/

stream
  • Options
    ZoelefZoelef Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I don't see anything this in The Rules(tm), so here goes: If you have a Starter Edition code laying around and want to barter for it, please send me a PM.

Mods, if this against The Rules(tm): please delete this post, I'll have no hard feelings.

Zoelef on
  • Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    It's good to see this game still going. I remember playing it in beta and having a lot of fun with it, but it always had kind of an anemic player base. I've noticed far more European players than American, is the company that runs it based in Europe or something?

Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    Yes.

stream