As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Image Editing Question

CorehealerCorehealer The ApothecaryThe softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I want to combine these three images into a straight line (not necessarily in this order):

image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54067&dateline=1274646567

guildwars21982.jpg

coedrstrangelove001.jpg

What would be a good way of going about this this? I don't have any real image editors beyond OS standard ones like Apple's iPhoto. I'd also like to resize them so they all measure up correctly, and have the ideal measurements and original images to do so.

Any suggestions?

488W936.png
Corehealer on

• Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I would look into downloading GIMP. I've been told it's kind of like a free version of Photoshop.

NibCrom on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    GIMP is really good. Paint.NET is good as well, though not as good as GIMP.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    yeah any editing program will do this easily, I suggest GIMP

although if you're thinking of using this for a sig here, it'll be much too wide

edit:
    14jx6hg.png

Raneados on
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the help, i'll fiddle with it to shrink it later.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png