As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The new comic thread for Nov. 24th, 2010!!

2»

• Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    Franko wrote: »
    I had no idea what this comic was about, then I realized you amuricans have a late thanksgiving

You mean proper Thanksgiving since it's our holiday that you have bastardized with a bag of milk and poutine.

is it really possible to bastardize a holiday that celebrates giving people smallpox infected blankets

How aboot that snuggie you gave me full o' herpes?

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well one less nineteen-foot python certainly is something to be thankful for. Kickass comic!

Jacques L'Homme on
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I had no idea what this comic was about, then I realized you amuricans have a late thanksgiving

You mean proper Thanksgiving since it's our holiday that you have bastardized with a bag of milk and poutine.

is it really possible to bastardize a holiday that celebrates giving people smallpox infected blankets

Technically, Thanksgiving celebrates a rare moment of harmony and cooperation among the European settlers and the Native Americans betwixt/before lots of shit started going down.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Looks like Frank is on his meds.

halkun on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The spices on that python? The corpse of Frank's best friend, slowly digested.

He was only 17, but he told the recruitment officer he was 19. Died from goddamn python snake strangulation in the Mekong Delta during the monsoon, his boots half rotted from moisture on a 60 mile trek in Charlie territory. Now what the fuck are you bitching about waving at video games for and give me your good god damned pants, son.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Panel 2 makes me laugh so hard.

"I stole it, yo"

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

"I stole it, yo"

What makes it better is that Gabe is so understanding.

"Well, you've got to keep it 'hood."

Gaslight on
  • Options
    ThreadbareSockThreadbareSock Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gaslight wrote: »

Technically, Thanksgiving celebrates a rare moment of harmony and cooperation among the European settlers and the Native Americans betwixt/before lots of shit started going down.

Furthermore, smallpox blankets as a weapon of intentional genocide is a huge myth.

This aint on topic though.

ThreadbareSock on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gaslight wrote: »

"I stole it, yo"

What makes it better is that Gabe is so understanding.

"Well, you've got to keep it 'hood."

Yes, everybody is showing real holiday spirit
    Anyway, Gabe and Tycho created these characters so I think the least they could do is take them in on Thanksgiving

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    kevin might be my favorite character ever

the comic of him just rapping through the mall still stands as one of my favorites

Vann Diras on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    there's the girl who works at the candy store, she makes me really nervous

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Roger WilcoRoger Wilco Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    You know whose a side character we don't see anymore? Annarchy. I miss her, she was cool.

Roger Wilco on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2010
    No, she was objectively terrible. I want to see more Dr. Raven Darktalon Blood.

A duck! on
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    They just need to do their own version of A Christmas Carol with Kevin as the Ghost of Christmas Present, Frank as the Ghost of Christmas Future and the Fruitfucker as the Ghost of Christmas Past. Why? Just because.

Gyral on
    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    A duck! wrote: »

Did you play the games?

Because she was pretty swell in those.

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I always liked Annarchy OK, and the couple of times we saw more of Tycho's family (like in one Thanksgiving strip I believe, coincidentally) were amusing. I wish they would reappear at some point.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Annarchy's only really funny when she's with Gabe

but she's totally hilarious when she's with Gabe.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'd rather see more of Tycho's brother
    I like him

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sittin sideways in his mom's Prius.

jwalk on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2010
    A duck! wrote: »

darktalon.jpg

Jesus, that was 6 years ago.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    did you learn how to color in the lines yet geek

Squall on
  • Options
    IvarIvar Oslo, NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    Taking bets now on who else is going to show up.

It'd be cool if Randy Pinkwood came made a non-news appearance.

Maybe Jim! Gosh, whatever happened to ol' Jim?

I think he left after the mall incident.

Ivar on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I was not a big fan about how creepy it got around here whenever they did an Annarchy comic.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    i only liked annarchy before they got signed

L|ama on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I was not a big fan about how creepy it got around here whenever they did an Annarchy comic.

yyyeeeeeaaaaah this was always unsettling

bunch of twentysomething nerds trying delicately to sound like they don't want to have sex with a character who is clearly a minor just because she's also a nerd

it was always a little disquieting

Pony on
  • Options
    BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    What.

BlackDove on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, I bet anarchy is comfortably within legality in Iceland. Time for Reykjevik lan-parties.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    IvarIvar Oslo, NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Man, I bet anarchy is comfortably within legality in Iceland. Time for Reykjavik lan-parties.

Ivar on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    And now we find out Annarchy is based on a real person and the forums get shut down, good job pervs.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
This discussion has been closed.