Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AV Ports

BlarghyBlarghy Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I recieved brand new HD TV for Xmas. The picture is great, but I have a problem. Unlike every other TV I have it only has one set of AV ports (though 2 HDMI ports).

The BluRay player I have can connect into one of the HDMI ports, but the Wii and Tivo are left to fight over the the AV port. I'm currently getting around this by simply removing and swapping the Wii and Tivo cables into the TV as I want to use them, but it is getting old to have to reach behind the TV each time (not mention the extra wear and tear this is causing on the port itself).

So, is there anyway I can get around this, with maybe a splitter or a HDMI converter or something? (Aside from getting a new HD Tivo and using the second HDMI port)

Any advice appreciated.

Blarghy on