As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Possibly getting two job offers? [Update: Got an offer!]

2»

• Options
    Modern ManModern Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    urahonky wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    urahonky wrote: »
    Just got offered the job!! Starting pay is 40K a year! She is going to email me all the information necessary and she said they'd like to have an answer by Tuesday of next week! So I just sent an email to Company A letting them know of this.

Ugh... You might have just majorly shanked that one, bro. But whatevs, congrats on the new job!

Well The other day I asked them if I would know an answer by Tuesday (just curious on what's going on with the hiring process) and she asked me if I had received an offer yet and that if I did to let her know so she could talk to the hiring manager and hopefully expedite the process for me.
    I think you're fine. If the other company is interested, they have to stop dragging their feet at this point.

It's not a bad situation to be in. At this point, your position can only improve.

Modern Man on
    Aetian Jupiter - 41 Gunslinger - The Old Republic
    Rigorous Scholarship

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks again Modern Man! I'm really, really excited at this point!

urahonky on
  • Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    EDIT: Opps, I guess I didnt see page 2 somehow. Looks like you landed one of the two jobs. Congrats.

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png