Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I'm still making music. I think I've improved. Can you guys critique these WIPs?

iglidanteiglidante Registered User
edited June 2011 in Artist's Corner
I've been away for a while because I've been insanely busy. And playing Minecraft...but we don't talk about that. Anyway, I decided a while back that I was better off focusing on my music, rather than the comic I had been making. It took too much time, and in the end wasn't nearly as satisfying as I'd hoped. But music is another story.

I'm working on a new album, and trying to improve my skills as a singer, songwriter, and producer. I've got a lot of songs lined up. The three I'm interested in your feedback on are:

Daedalus Heard
Indecent
Thick as Thieves

Those are direct links to the Bandcamp streaming page for each track. The lyrics are there as well, if you're in the mood to give any critique on those.

Anyway, if you're in the mood, have at!

iglidante on