As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Gabe Art, Episode 1 - Unflinching Realism

EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MANRegistered User regular
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
gabeart101-splash.jpg
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/gabe-art/101/
Gabe wrote:
Recently I’ve been getting back into streaming while I draw the comic strip. I’ve messed around with a few different services and Ustream still seams to be the best overall. It’s fun to draw the strip live and watch people chatting in the social stream. I like seeing people guess what the strip is about just from the art and then laugh as I drop the text in at the end. The only problem I really have is really the quality of the video. Robert and I talked about a way to record the drawing at a higher quality and I think we may have a solution. We set up a camera over my shoulder last week while I was drawing and you can see the results on PATV today.

I tried a couple different screen recording options but they gave me some strange lag when drawing that I just didn’t want to deal with. So a physical camera behind me seemed like a good option. I’m curious what you guys think about this as another show on PATV? Is this something you want to see more of? Right now it is in real time, is that okay or do you think it should be sped up?

I still plan on doing the live shows and you can always find out about those by following me on Twitter. I usually tweet about an hour before I kick off the stream. If you can’t make a live show though, or you just want better video quality, this recording seems like a cool deal. So tweet at me or send me an email and let me know what you think.
-Gabe out

FyreWulff wrote: »
I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
EvilBadman on
This discussion has been closed.