As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Minecraft! 1.8 Adventure Update is officially here! NEW MAP

19495969798100»

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I'm just mashing refresh on this server list.

Also, is there a bug that if you try to join a full server the next time you look at your server list there appears to be a communication error?

• Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    hey guys, ill drop so someone else can get on

• Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    k, there's one slot for ya

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I finally get on the server and Minecraft crashes.

Welp

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote:
    Server is full nooooooooo

• Options
    ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I can't understate how amazed I am that we are even dealing with a capped server, like I never thought it would hit that, ever.

In other news tomorrow morning I will be doing a test to see if our multiworld plugin, which seems to be working fine, is actually somehow preventing hostile mobs from spawning. That means that tomorrow all maps except for the 1.8 map will be down for a certain amount of time. If it doesn't appear to work then I will put the maps back up, if it does work then the older maps will be offline until a recommended bukkit build comes out and multiworld plugin is updated.

ultimakay on
    hLeTR.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    redfenix wrote:
    k, there's one slot for ya

I'll fill your slot! 8->

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    alright got my first home on the new server built. it's pretty rad i think. just west of spawn in the forest should you be out that way

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote:
    Server is full nooooooooo

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    thepizzaelementalthepizzaelemental Registered User regular
    You guys suck so bad. You're probably doing all kinds of awesome stuff and I can't see it because the server is full. POUT.

MH3: B77AE9 - Natou
  • Options
    Slayer of DreamsSlayer of Dreams Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Shabooty wrote:
    trying to make heads or tails of this

That shit is waaay more complicated than it needs to be. Instead of using buttons, use a lever, and it comes out like this. I made one of these on my friend's SMP server after doing a test run on my single player world. Works like a charm, and I even extended the lever so it was way far away from the door so it wouldn't give it away if anyone found it.

Edit: Watch the whole thing through once, then watch it as you build it with pauses to see what's happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mUPBpdb-bo

Slayer of Dreams on
    Steam: Slayer of Dreams / BladeCruiser / (EHJ)BooletProof
    R*SC: BladeCruiser
    Check out my GTAV-PC custom race tracks inspired by real life racing circuits!
  • Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    You know, I'm stuck in some cave, I have no sword, and I can't log in right now to extricate myself. I'm okay without the mobs for a while.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    hey, a couple people expressed interest in our skin deal, could you post in here saying who you were and what your idea was?

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    hey, a couple people expressed interest in our foreskin deal, could you post in here saying who you were and what your idea was?

we offer a special "Double-Down Discount"

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    Minecraft crashed and I can't get back on because the server is full, but I want everyone who is helping with Skaia to know that I love them so much <3

I think I'm going to use this chance to refresh my memory on what we are aiming for here.

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    "Ispawnbul" is easily the best suggestion for the name of the new spawn town I've yet heard

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote:
    hey, a couple people expressed interest in our foreskin deal, could you post in here saying who you were and what your idea was?

we offer a special "Double-Down Discount"

8->

• Options
    TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    ultimakay wrote:
    I can't understate how amazing I am that we are even dealing with a capped server, like I never thought it would hit that, ever.

In other news tomorrow morning I will be doing a test to see if our multiworld plugin, which seems to be working fine, is actually somehow preventing hostile mobs from spawning. That means that tomorrow all maps except for the 1.8 map will be down for a certain amount of time. If it doesn't appear to work then I will put the maps back up, if it does work then the older maps will be offline until a recommended bukkit build comes out and multiworld plugin is updated.
    This is true.

TheExAm on
    6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
  • Options
    SLAMMUSLAMMU Registered User regular
    I'm off the server now if someone was trying to get on. Also somebody make the new thread! I want to post about my lands

SLAMMU-1.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote:
    "Ispawnbul" is easily the best suggestion for the name of the new spawn town I've yet heard
    definitely not conspawntinople

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote:
    definitely not conspawntinople

ooh, that's also pretty good

I'm still leaning towards Ispawnbul, though

This discussion has been closed.