Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat]craft 2

EchoEcho Moderator mod
edited July 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
HlhJW.gif

Echo wrote: »
Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
Echo on
«13456798

Posts

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Seriously. WTF?

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    worst chat ever

  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Justin has failed us in our time of need.

    Damn it, it's fucking noon. I demand to know if Yami shit on a desk yet.

    Watch me sometimes stream games.
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo But do you really believe him? Registered User regular
    I am moving the furniture away from the windows of my flat. And not because I am concerned about snipers targeting my bookcase.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Here are my feelings:

  • JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Justin wasn't on the ball there. hahahahaahah.

    Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

    76561197990097905.png
  • TomeWyrmTomeWyrm Registered User regular
    Halal food consumed. And now to slowly slip into the post-lunch torpor at work.

  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    This feels less like a thread, more like a command.

  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:

    I want to get a hotmail account now

    just to ruin you.

    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man I had no idea people white knighted UAE, but there it is.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Ahahahaha

    http://www.chinavasion.com/sports-action-camcorders/extreme-renegade-hd-720p-sports-camera-and-dvr-weatherproof-4gb/
    FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
    Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
    Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    japan wrote:
    Ahahahaha

    http://www.chinavasion.com/sports-action-camcorders/extreme-renegade-hd-720p-sports-camera-and-dvr-weatherproof-4gb/
    FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
    Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
    Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.

    That's a clever way to ask if it's a good camera for putting in the women's restroom at your motel.

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Echo, the surveillance camera in a dome that you were referring to would be called either a PTZ Camera or a Speeddome depending on the manufacturer. As opposed to a dome camera which would be a camera that comes in it's own dome. Also not to be confused with a box camera that is placed inside a dome after the fact.

  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Gross....

    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I remember a time when I wasn't addicted to [chat].

  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo, the surveillance camera in a dome that you were referring to would be called either a PTZ Camera or a Speeddome depending on the manufacturer. As opposed to a dome camera which would be a camera that comes in it's own dome. Also not to be confused with a box camera that is placed inside a dome after the fact.

    What about the ED-209 model?

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    japan wrote:
    Ahahahaha

    http://www.chinavasion.com/sports-action-camcorders/extreme-renegade-hd-720p-sports-camera-and-dvr-weatherproof-4gb/
    FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
    Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
    Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.

    That's a clever way to ask if it's a good camera for putting in the women's restroom at your motel.

    Terrible camera for that. I could get you a nice covertish 1.3mp cmos board camera.

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    japan wrote:
    Ahahahaha

    http://www.chinavasion.com/sports-action-camcorders/extreme-renegade-hd-720p-sports-camera-and-dvr-weatherproof-4gb/
    FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
    Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
    Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.

    That's a clever way to ask if it's a good camera for putting in the women's restroom at your motel.

    Terrible camera for that. I could get you a nice covertish 1.3mp cmos board camera.

    Waterproof?

    No reason.

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo, the surveillance camera in a dome that you were referring to would be called either a PTZ Camera or a Speeddome depending on the manufacturer. As opposed to a dome camera which would be a camera that comes in it's own dome. Also not to be confused with a box camera that is placed inside a dome after the fact.

    What about the ED-209 model?

    It's a PTZ. I have the plans in my desk for pairing one with a pellet gun. And there was a jackass in Texas who paired one with a hunting rifle. So people could hunt penned deer over the internet.

  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    Aw, I liked it when it was just [chat].

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    japan wrote:
    Ahahahaha

    http://www.chinavasion.com/sports-action-camcorders/extreme-renegade-hd-720p-sports-camera-and-dvr-weatherproof-4gb/
    FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
    Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
    Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.

    That's a clever way to ask if it's a good camera for putting in the women's restroom at your motel.

    Terrible camera for that. I could get you a nice covertish 1.3mp cmos board camera.

    Waterproof?

    No reason.

    You'd have to pair it with a housing. IP 65 or 66 rated depending on how much water you're expecting.

  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Can't please everyone.

    I bet Galahad is T.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I'm into [chat]'s you never even heard of

  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    T?

  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    I don't know what reminded me of this, but one of my sister's religious friends is, like, extremely upset by sexual humor.

    Apparently she left Zack and Miri Make a Porno sobbing.

    What I want to know is how she got in there in the first place.

  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo, the surveillance camera in a dome that you were referring to would be called either a PTZ Camera or a Speeddome depending on the manufacturer. As opposed to a dome camera which would be a camera that comes in it's own dome. Also not to be confused with a box camera that is placed inside a dome after the fact.

    What about the ED-209 model?

    It's a PTZ. I have the plans in my desk for pairing one with a pellet gun. And there was a jackass in Texas who paired one with a hunting rifle. So people could hunt penned deer over the internet.

    There is something deeply, deeply humorous about this concept.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Fable 3 is pretty fun, though there are some rather annoying things, like having to repair all your properties individually, if you accidentally kill a villager everyone calls you a murderer despite like being a saintly god king, and some of the cooler looking weapons have some really shitty things to unlock their better powers.

    Thankfully Dirty Harriet and Tannar's glory are so awesome I don't need other weapons.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo, the surveillance camera in a dome that you were referring to would be called either a PTZ Camera or a Speeddome depending on the manufacturer. As opposed to a dome camera which would be a camera that comes in it's own dome. Also not to be confused with a box camera that is placed inside a dome after the fact.

    What about the ED-209 model?

    It's a PTZ. I have the plans in my desk for pairing one with a pellet gun. And there was a jackass in Texas who paired one with a hunting rifle. So people could hunt penned deer over the internet.

    There is something deeply, deeply humorous about this concept.

    The pellet gun is cheeky shenanigans. The hunting is mean and cruel.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Fable 3 is pretty fun, though there are some rather annoying things, like having to repair all your properties individually, if you accidentally kill a villager everyone calls you a murderer despite like being a saintly god king, and some of the cooler looking weapons have some really shitty things to unlock their better powers.

    Thankfully Dirty Harriet and Tannar's glory are so awesome I don't need other weapons.

    Both of those weapons sound like 70s pornos with really really hairy people

  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    So I got 2 job interviews and the good bye party for my previous job tomorrow. P awesome.

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Aldo wrote:
    So I got 2 job interviews and the good bye party for my previous job tomorrow. P awesome.

    Congrats!

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • AmphetamineAmphetamine Registered User regular
    yay looks like i have a freelance journalism gig lined up at a local paper. gotta go and meet the editor next week. i'm pretty stoked.

  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    Does the Jack of Blades from Fable 1 play a role in the later ones?

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Fable 3 is pretty fun, though there are some rather annoying things, like having to repair all your properties individually, if you accidentally kill a villager everyone calls you a murderer despite like being a saintly god king, and some of the cooler looking weapons have some really shitty things to unlock their better powers.

    Thankfully Dirty Harriet and Tannar's glory are so awesome I don't need other weapons.

    Both of those weapons sound like 70s pornos with really really hairy people

    So perfect for me.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Does the Jack of Blades from Fable 1 play a role in the later ones?

    Doesn't ring a bell.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Echo, the surveillance camera in a dome that you were referring to would be called either a PTZ Camera or a Speeddome depending on the manufacturer. As opposed to a dome camera which would be a camera that comes in it's own dome. Also not to be confused with a box camera that is placed inside a dome after the fact.

    What about the ED-209 model?

    It's a PTZ. I have the plans in my desk for pairing one with a pellet gun. And there was a jackass in Texas who paired one with a hunting rifle. So people could hunt penned deer over the internet.

    There is something deeply, deeply humorous about this concept.

    The pellet gun is cheeky shenanigans. The hunting is mean and cruel.

    I know, but there is just something so fundamentally American about it.

    I am picturing an obese man, using the power of technology from his grubby trailer desktop to sate his bloodlust for helpless domesticated animals.

    It conjures feelings of the honor of the hunt and survival of early man out on our ancestral plains.

  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    The man uses decades of honed tracking skills to position his mouse cursor over the grazing deer.

  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Does the Jack of Blades from Fable 1 play a role in the later ones?

    Doesn't ring a bell.

    Dude with a mask and a bunch of knives, pretty much fucks over the hero from the original his entire life. Everyone loves him. Is apparently some deep secret evil that's existed for ever.

This discussion has been closed.