Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PATV - Gabe Art, Episode 2: Accountability

RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazedby the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
edited July 2011 in Singularity Engine++
gabeart_ep2_8x.jpg

gabeart_ep2_realtime.jpg

Rankenphile on

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    alex mauer + 8x gabe is great

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    The title card is in Poor Richard. That's my favourite font!

Good font choice, Mike.

• Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy Registered User regular
    I watched the whole thing in real time, it's awesome watching the comic come to life.

I was playing Pearl Jam in the background in the part of the video where Mike leaves for a minute and wrote "BRB". When he came back, the crowd in the PJ song cheered. It was an awesome moment of coincidental synchronicity.

• FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    Love the 8X one.

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • 101101 Registered User regular
    I'm enjoying these, especially the 8X version.

I like the idea of putting up the two speeds.

• 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Awesome, when I first read that comic I was hoping they'd do one of these for it. :^:

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Gay Bart.

I love watching this guy draw.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN