As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Well at least I have insurance. [Marvel Comics, the ultimate crime fighting weapon]

124»

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Only if you're actually able to care for the dog properly. If you're literally just getting a dog for the sake of guarding your stuff and can't be arsed to walk it every day and make sure it's happy and healthy, then fuck right off.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Rotties are actually quite happy to laze around most of the day.

I know mine was. He had the backyard to guard, walked the perimeter a couple times a day to make sure that fence was good, and slept the other 23 hours.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, but he had a yard at least.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Stale's Rottie was a shitty guard dog though. Annie strolled right into that backyard and he's like the shadiest dude ever.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    having guard dogs is kind of hit or miss

i mean, if you have a dog that will bark and alert you that some shit is going down like some asshole door to door salesmen (girl scouts) or some methhead is breaking into your house from the smallest window while you're asleep, that's nice, but really that should be like a benefit to your owning the dog you wanted and care for

to get a dog to rely on him to be your alarm system, is pretty fucking lazy, and ultimately a more expensive alarm system.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Butters wrote:
    Stale's Rottie was a shitty guard dog though. Annie strolled right into that backyard and he's like the shadiest dude ever.

Annie was a fucking dog whisperer.

Frisco tried to take SA's hand clean the fuck off. And he hated Anjin.

But then again he might have just been racist, who knows.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    when i deal with fearsome dogs, i let them know via telepathy that if they try to bite me, it will be the end of them.

yes, your bite can crush my forearm. but after that, i will crush your neck

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote:
    So I just get home from work today and guess what.

Cops call and say they think they found the fuckface that stole all my shit. Apparently several other places in this same complex were hit over the weekend and they caught him.

So now I'm waiting for the police to pick me up and hopefully my stuff is waiting for me at the station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg&ob=av3e

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    So I just get home from work today and guess what.

Cops call and say they think they found the fuckface that stole all my shit. Apparently several other places in this same complex were hit over the weekend and they caught him.

So now I'm waiting for the police to pick me up and hopefully my stuff is waiting for me at the station.

• Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    when i deal with fearsome dogs, i let them know via telepathy that if they try to bite me, it will be the end of them.

yes, your bite can crush my forearm. but after that, i will crush your neck

No offense DL, but I'm pretty sure a Rottweiler will fuck anyones shit up.

sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    That's pretty amazing Max!

Hope it is your stuff waitin' for ya.

• Options
    I'm leaving right now.

It's like Christmas in October. Except I'll hopefully be regifting all my presents to myself.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    What a ridiculous evening. Spent the better part of three hours with a dozen cops and three other families in the back of the police station.

How did they catch the two guys? Well, the SFPD was onto one of these guys for the last few weeks for some other crime, they wouldn't tell me. They finally found him and pulled him over earlier today. His car was full of merch but they weren't able to prove any of it was stolen. Until they found a long box full of comics in his trunk, most of them enclosed in the subscription envelopes from Marvel with my name and address. Well, they ran my name and found out I'd reported them stolen on Thursday.

So this hardened criminal, who according to the police had three handguns on him gets taken down by a nerds comic books.

Sad part is the only other thing in the car belonging to me were my 360 and a few dozen of my games. Guess he already pawned off the two tvs, PS3 and my tablet pc.

Still feels real good to get that asshole off the street.

Maximum on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    that is incredible

I am incredulous

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    That is fucking amazing

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    something something

true believers!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Maximum wrote:
    What a ridiculous evening. Spent the better part of three hours with a dozen cops and three other families in the back of the police station.

How did they catch the two guys? Well, the SFPD was onto one of these guys for the last few weeks for some other crime, they wouldn't tell me. They finally found him and pulled him over earlier today. His car was full of merch but they weren't able to prove any of it was stolen. Until they found a long box full of comics in his trunk, most of them enclosed in the subscription enevelopes from Marvel with my name and address. Well they ran my name and found out I'd reported them stolen on Thursday.

So this hardened criminal, who according to the police had three handguns on him gets taken down by a nerds comic books.

Sad part is the only other thing in the car belonging to me were my 360 and a few dozen of my games. Guess he already pawned off the two tvs, PS3 and my tablet pc.

Still feels real good to get that asshole off the street.

EXCELSIOR!

Blake T on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It's like getting a no-prize but you get comics instead.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Write to Marvel comics and maybe they're replace your shit and feature you as a TRUE BELIEVE in the back of a Spider-Man issue.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Kinda hope it makes the paper out here over the next couple days. Gonna frame that shit.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Holy shit that is awesome.

I mean it sucks that all your shit got stolen in the first place.

But good job on the recovery.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    WarbleWarble Registered User regular
    Holy shit, that's such an awesome way to get them.
    Too bad he didn't have all your stuff, though

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    That is an amazing way for a criminal to be caught.

And who knows? Maybe the cops will find out where he pawned your stuff at and you'll get it back.

ruby-red-sig.jpg