Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

OOPS

TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonightHas stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Singularity Engine++
Shit nevermind.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
Tonkka on

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    what the-

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    What? I thought everyone loved that album.

FYYss9j.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I fucked it up!

I will try it later.

When I am not so stupid.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    can we talk about something in this thread anyway tonkka?

• BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Lets talk about Oni Oni Postal Service from Ninja Burger.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    What did I mi-FUCK

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I was told there might be giants.

I can see this was a lie.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
This discussion has been closed.