As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Article Regarding Communication

MalteaseMaltease Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
A couple years ago I was linked to an online article regarding communication. It was written by a woman (I believe she was a counselor) and the article was spawned from a conversation she had had with a college couple. The girl had expressed distress when she tried to talk to her boyfriend because she felt he wasn't listening because he wouldn't look at her and he always just seemed to be distracted. The article used the conversation a sort of framework to describe the differences and similarities in communication between males and females, and used these to defuse the couple's problem.

What i'm asking for here, if you haven't gathered already, is the link to that article. I know there's not much here to work with, but any help at all, even a point in a vague direction, would be appreciated.

Maltease on