The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

CPU fan error [fixed itself]

either,oreither,or Registered User regular
Edit: Never mind, both issues just disappeared.

I just received and installed the cooler master 212 hyper evo on my machine and at boot I get a CPU fan error. The fan is spinning, so I went into the bios and disabled the fan speed low limit and got into windows. Is there anything I could have done wrong to cause this?

Also, i am now having a problem with my graphics card which was working perfectly well before this. Now when I plug the monitor into either dvi port the flashing power light stays solid for about 5 seconds, the screen brightens, then it starts flashing again. It seems like it is getting a video signal initially and I can't figure out what is wrong. (no motherboard beeps etc)

Edit: changed the cable running from psu to graphics card and the machine refused to boot. I changed it back to the old cable and now I have a signal, which is nice, but can't help but feel I have done something wrong here!
this is ow fixed,just fan problem now!

Thanks!

steam_sig.png
3DS friend code: 4811-7214-5053
either,or on