Options

One Small Step

2»

Posts

  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I love the episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit where they talk about people who think we faked the moon landing, because you know that like, this asshole has spent decades obsessing over how "there's a shape on that rock that kind of looks like a P...or a d."

    PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    2MFXx.png

    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    The audio from the landing is just so amazing no matter how many times I hear it.

    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWweblGjnU

    I think we all would like to yell at the moon with Buzz Aldrin

  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I walked on your face

    hahahaha

  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I wonder if there's a 10 hour loop of that guy getting walloped in the schnozz on youtube.

  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »

    There have been worse people to walk this earth but I don't think any person has ever earned a punch in the mouth more than that guy.

    And really nobody is more entitled to sock another dude in the jaw than somebody who walked on the fucking moon

    buzz aldrin could execute a man in cold blood on the white house lawn on the fourth of july while draped in a burning flag and he'd probably get a pass on it

  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »

    There have been worse people to walk this earth but I don't think any person has ever earned a punch in the mouth more than that guy.

    And really nobody is more entitled to sock another dude in the jaw than somebody who walked on the fucking moon

    buzz aldrin could execute a man in cold blood on the white house lawn on the fourth of july while draped in a burning flag and he'd probably get a pass on it
    Maybe like a stern talking-to and a 5 minute time out.

  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »

    There have been worse people to walk this earth but I don't think any person has ever earned a punch in the mouth more than that guy.

    And really nobody is more entitled to sock another dude in the jaw than somebody who walked on the fucking moon

    buzz aldrin could execute a man in cold blood on the white house lawn on the fourth of july while draped in a burning flag and he'd probably get a pass on it
    Maybe like a stern talking-to and a 5 minute time out.

    "buzz come on man we're trying to set off fireworks and here you are shooting a guy. couldn't you wait till tomorrow? awwwww shucks, can't stay mad at you for long, mr "i walked on the fucking moon""

  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ORcveky3M

    Return to the night! You have no business here!

    Seriously could be my favorite 30 Rock moment

  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »

    There have been worse people to walk this earth but I don't think any person has ever earned a punch in the mouth more than that guy.

    And really nobody is more entitled to sock another dude in the jaw than somebody who walked on the fucking moon

    buzz aldrin could execute a man in cold blood on the white house lawn on the fourth of july while draped in a burning flag and he'd probably get a pass on it
    Maybe like a stern talking-to and a 5 minute time out.

    "buzz come on man we're trying to set off fireworks and here you are shooting a guy. couldn't you wait till tomorrow? awwwww shucks, can't stay mad at you for long, mr "i walked on the fucking moon""

    "Look I know they didn't think you did it, just take it out back is all we are saying."

    VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    RIP Chewbacca

Sign In or Register to comment.