As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Android Tablet Apps

HewnHewn Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I've finally entered the tablet world with the Google Nexus 7. This is my first touch screen device of any kind, so I'm starting from scratch here.

What are the apps you guys can't live without? Entertainment apps are awesome, and recommend them, but I'm particularly interested in apps to help with university (science/nursing/medical). There must be some awesome study aides and scheduling apps. Hell, even something to manage a workout? The Play store feels huge, so I just need some guidance from folks that have had success with these programs (especially the pay ones).

Steam: hewn
Warframe: TheBaconDwarf
Hewn on

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    You may be better served by the Android thread in the Tech forum. The app list in the OP has been kept up-to-date, so it should have the major recommendations. If you are looking for something specific not mentioned there, feel free to post asking for advice and I'm sure someone will have something for you.

There's also the tech thread in SE++, which is more active but less focused.

a5ehren on
  • Options
    HewnHewn Registered User regular
    How did I miss that? Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for.

Steam: hewn
    Warframe: TheBaconDwarf