As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help me remember/find a music video

TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEONRegistered User regular
edited September 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
So: at least a few years ago I saw a music video. 99% sure it was either rap or hip-hop, and I'm also pretty sure it was just one vocalist (some guy) singing all the lyrics. For some reason it has been driving me super crazy lately not knowing what the song/video is.

Mostly what I remember is the music video. Stuff I remember:
  • Some calamity was going on. People were all freaking out and stuff.
  • The calamity may have consisted of fireballs/meteors/whatever falling from the sky every once in a while and smashing stuff. Maybe.
  • It took place in a city/building, although it might've been sort of a ruined city/building. Things looked fairly bad.
  • Everyone was fleeing/maybe fighting because of the calamity or whatever.
  • The music video was sort of a chase scene/action scene following the singer as he ran around in the calamity. Basically he was trying to get from point A to point B and the camera was following him.
  • It might've been in one continuous take. Either way it was fairly chaotic, sort of Children of Men style.
  • There might've been a van at one point.
  • The music video looped, or at least it would if you played it back to back. I don't know about the song, but the video itself ended at the place it started. The song didn't actually loop, in fact: it just ended in silence.

Unfortunately my inability to remember anything about the song is really inhibiting my searching skills. So, good luck H&A! And thanks in advance!

TychoCelchuuu on

• And Drink This SodaAnd Drink This Soda Likes Shenmue In a caveRegistered User new member
    I am looking forward to finding out what this video is - if someone can come up with it. I just spent the last hour trying every possible keyword combo I could think of - including the most random combinations - and I got nothing. And I have seen a ton of hip hop videos, too. This must be pretty obscure. The description sounds familiar, though. You sure you can't remember any lyrics? No chorus? No description of the artist?

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    YESSSS you are awesome. Thank you so much @Panda4You!