As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

credit scores

mikeb270104mikeb270104 Registered User new member
Is non US Citizen/resident can have a credit score/report? I am from the Philippines and working in American Samoa for the past couple of years. I was denied once on my loan application for the reason that no credit score available. How can I build my credit score?

• Options
    Reverend_ChaosReverend_Chaos Suit Up! Spokane WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I recently heard of people with NO credit score getting loans. It requires manual underwriting with all kinds of paperwork from you to verify your income etc. You would just need to talk to the bank about it and find out how to go about it. I do not thing that all banks will do this, so you might have to do some research to find one.

*EDIT*/ I have no idea how your Non Resident Status would be looked at in those circumstances.

Reverend_Chaos on
    “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”