As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    mhmm

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »
    mhmm

watch it

watch it

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Three Loco killed a chat thread

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Limmy revived it

it's ok

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    giq arte you, @elldren?

• Options
    how are you rather

• Options
    tired

available on gtalk or steam

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    kosh is drunk as hell

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    also listening to TNGHT now

and suffering from deja vu headaches

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    also listening to TNGHT now

and suffering from deja vu headaches

we can't agree with individual sentences yet so that'll have to do

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I finally got to see Wreck-It Ralph.

I knew I would enjoy it (Lots of stuff for gamers), but it was a lot better of a film than I was expecting. About the only big criticism I have is that the race sequence wasn't shot very well, but everything else was excellent.

• Options
    I'm not sure I'm making sense anymore

I did just post Three Loco

it may be time to sleep

but first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN99kOfasqg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    @SanderJK thanks for the advice you wrote last evening, I only read it now so thanks for tagging me. :)

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    kosh is drunk as hell

sleepy

so sleepy

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Tonight: Craig Ferguson narrowly edges out "The male lead from Stand By Me" as most 'famous person I've personally waited on in this restaurant.'

It is kind of a crying shame I'm not more into sports. Supposedly I see lots of famous football bros all the time. All I can say so far is that winning a Heisman doesn't make you classy.

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    @eddy you should watch those clips, that show was recommended to me by the @bogart himself

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Tonight: Craig Ferguson narrowly edges out "The male lead from Stand By Me" as most 'famous person I've personally waited on in this restaurant.'

It is kind of a crying shame I'm not more into sports. Supposedly I see lots of famous football bros all the time. All I can say so far is that winning a Heisman doesn't make you classy.

He seems like a really cool dude. Easily the best late night host on television.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Wil Wheaton?

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

Sports guys were always pretty good to me when I was waiting tables in New York & D.C. I waited on Mike Tyson once, and while he didn't say a whole lot he dropped $100 on a $50 dollar bill for him and the guy with him and told me to keep the change, so he was OK by me.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Life is pretty odd sometimes. Here I stand about to board a plane to holiday in a land where I cannot speak any of the three languages, while carrying a collection of British newspapers and American magazines.

All the whole it is a glorious summer back home

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    wandering wrote: »
    Wil Wheaton?

Jerry O'connel, who I guess wasn't the lead. I may have not ever watched 'Stand by Me'.

Craig was a peach to serve though. I didn't get to hang out at all at his table beyond what I needed to do to keep them up and running, but he and his friends were all great. Also there was some blonde lady there who was amazingly beautiful. The kind of beauty that pushes out that 'damn she fine' impulse and proceeds directly to work of art. It was a good table.
    shalmelo wrote: »

Sports guys were always pretty good to me when I was waiting tables in New York & D.C. I waited on Mike Tyson once, and while he didn't say a whole lot he dropped $100 on a $50 dollar bill for him and the guy with him and told me to keep the change, so he was OK by me.

Yeah, 99% of my tables are great. It's the kind of restaurant where if you're there, it's because you want to be there, you want to hang out for a couple of hours, and you're ready to have a good time and simply be waited on, eat some good food, and relax. You don't just wander in grouchily because you need to get out of the sun and your kids have been screaming for four hours straight.

Whoever this Heisman winner was was easily the worst person I've ever served here. Just rude, brutish, and waaay pushy. I'm just glad he wasn't paying the bill.

super ultra edit; I guess it just surprised me because I expect someone that had that level of dedication to not act like a spoiled frat bro, you know? It's a respectable award!

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    MizouraMizoura Moon pies and starry skies Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I don't know why it took me so long to read this. But I can't stop laughing. Out loud. Much to the detriment of my neighbours.
    No luck on my insomnia.

Ridic sex tips from Cosmo over the years

Mizoura on
  • Options
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Life is pretty odd sometimes. Here I stand about to board a plane to holiday in a land where I cannot speak any of the three languages, while carrying a collection of British newspapers and American magazines.

All the whole it is a glorious summer back home

Switzerland?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Delmain

Descent

That shit is fucking gnarly

Like, me and some old friends just played it for 8 hours gnarly

• Options
    Mizoura wrote: »
    I don't know why it took me so long to read this. But I can't stop laughing. Out loud. Much to the detriment of my neighbours.
    No luck on my insomnia.

oh dear god the spray bottle

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Elldren wrote: »
    Mizoura wrote: »
    No luck on my insomnia.

oh dear god the spray bottle

SO many of them made me chortle. I shouldn't have been drinking hot tea at the same time. The whole slapping it back and forth from one hand to another is ridiculous. ROFL

And I mean, what man wouldn't delight in having his cohort glue rhinestones around her tits. O.o

Mizoura on
  • Options
    I am sad that the penis indian rugburn didn't make it onto that list.

Here is a great tip tho

5g3NuJN.jpg

expert level: lean to the side when making those difficult 2d platformer jumps

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Rhinestones is a word I only encountered before once
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPKDZ4ty68

• Options

Here is a great tip tho

5g3NuJN.jpg

You can practice on the joystick mice. You know, for those days when you don't have a penis around to play with. :D

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    You know I realized the other day that not only do I use more electricity in a day then an average Peruvian household does in a month, but there's nothing wrong with this since all of it can be provided by an area of solar panels equivalent to my house roof area (and 66% of it is).

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited February 2013

Here is a great tip tho

5g3NuJN.jpg

From the makers of Rez: an exciting new penile attachment that gives you a whole new way to control your games

wandering on
  • Options
    W9TElLV.jpg

From the trending tag of imgur with the caption: "having a shitty laptop has its benefits"

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Okay, that's one out of four February birthdays over with. Now to go shopping for my sisters!

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    If you watch an Apple store get robbed... are you an iWitness?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So is Saturday morning three AM insomnia a studied thing or did I discover it and get to name it?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Not if I name it first!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Too late I am submitting my article to medical journals!

• Options
    I've already submitted my article, slowpoke

Waking In the Witching Hour: An Analysis and Case Study of Wolfian Insomnia

This discussion has been closed.