As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Prime World] Defenders: Tower Defense and Collectible Cards

1235»

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    EDIT: Fudge, wrong thread.

Albino Bunny on
  • Hitmonchan107Hitmonchan107 Registered User regular
    I'm so sad that I'm just now discovering this thread! I'm the community manager for Prime World (and to some degree, I oversee the English community for Prime World: Defenders). I need to get back on my Defenders roll again. It's been about a month since I last played. Oy.

iamisom, Community Manager for Dungeon Defenders
    Twitter: @iamisom
    Currently Playing: Dungeon Defenders II (PC), Warframe (XO), Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii U)
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Hey @Hitmonchan107 I was worried after you left Trendy we'd never hear from you again around here!

Can I ask how successful Defenders has been? I know several of us around here gave it some pretty rave reviews; just curious if others liked it as much as we did.

Also, and I know Nival is pushing Prime World, but can we expect anything new, maybe DLC wise or whatnot for Defenders for those of us who aren't moba folks?

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Hitmonchan107Hitmonchan107 Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Hey @Hitmonchan107 I was worried after you left Trendy we'd never hear from you again around here!

Can I ask how successful Defenders has been? I know several of us around here gave it some pretty rave reviews; just curious if others liked it as much as we did.

Also, and I know Nival is pushing Prime World, but can we expect anything new, maybe DLC wise or whatnot for Defenders for those of us who aren't moba folks?

Hey, Dude! It's been awhile since we last spoke. I've been missing the Dungeon Defenders community. I was happy to see that you made the OP here for Defenders. Couldn't ask for a better person to do it. (Also, I've seen some things on DD2 co-op. I think people are going to be very happy about that.)

Defenders has been fairly successful for us. I don't know the exact numbers, but I know that Nival Red is quite happy about the outcome of the game.

There might be some new players joining the game soon. That's about all I can say on that front.

Did you enjoy the huge patch a few months ago? I know that it eased some of the major complaints about grind and repetition.

Hitmonchan107 on
    iamisom, Community Manager for Dungeon Defenders
    Twitter: @iamisom
    Currently Playing: Dungeon Defenders II (PC), Warframe (XO), Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii U)

Hey, Dude! It's been awhile since we last spoke. I've been missing the Dungeon Defenders community. I was happy to see that you made the OP here for Defenders. Couldn't ask for a better person to do it. (Also, I've seen some things on DD2 co-op. I think people are going to be very happy about that.)

Defenders has been fairly successful for us. I don't know the exact numbers, but I know that Nival Red is quite happy about the outcome of the game.

There might be some new players joining the game soon. That's about all I can say on that front.

Did you enjoy the huge patch a few months ago? I know that it eased some of the major complaints about grind and repetition.

I don't know how I missed this but...

I didn't make the thread :P I was going to but was beaten to the punch.

I just loaded up Defenders last night and played some. A lot of nice balancing and changes; it took me a minute to figure out the nerf to combo towers against flying units, but once that got straightened out, it was smooth sailing. I didn't try doing any of the raids though, I just did the new challenge maps and moved on to hard mode, but it certainly seemed a lot easier to get silver.

I still haven't loaded up Prime World. I got it installed and everything, but I just haven't been able to check it out.

edited December 2014
    From the dead; hey @‌Hitmonchan107

I know you're back at Trendy, but do you still have any contacts at Nival? I wanted to play PW:D tonight and there's no way to go online, and thus no way to access like...everything I did. Just curious if there's anything amiss.

The Dude With Herpes on

Seems like whatever was the problem is fine now, so meh.

This game is only $2 right now on the winter sale. If you want a quite excellent TD game for way less than it's actually worth, I'd highly recommend it.