Options

SE++ House of Style [fashion/beauty thread]

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Why can't we all just look like Lydia Deetz

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    I'd be okay with that

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Snowbeat you are a lady?

Don't gotta be a lady to enjoy a fine ass pair of heels.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    ALSO I totally put on my TeeFury Star Trek shirt today

Holy shit

It is skintight

I buy mediums so that they will NOT be skintight I am not amused

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    There is a wild Homestuck cosplayer just hanging out outside the train station, smoking

Like, middle of the work day, in a corporate part of town, no special occasions going on around here

And this full face painted motherfucker, taking a drag leaning on Union Station

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    There is a wild Homestuck cosplayer just hanging out outside the train station, smoking

Like, middle of the work day, in a corporate part of town, no special occasions going on around here

Larper?

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular

which troll is he

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »

Holy shit

It is skintight

they just shipped my medium womens and my small mens

i guess we'll see how they fit me

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I've been circling the area, trying to find more of them

He seems alone

• Options
    It's uh, purple symbol, looks like an n with a tail? I stopped reading ages ago, I don't remember who is who

• Options
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »

Holy shit

It is skintight

they just shipped my medium womens and my small mens

i guess we'll see how they fit me

Yeah let me know how they fit

I don't like men's cut shirts, but I may have to switch, or go for a large.

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    It's uh, purple symbol, looks like an n with a tail? I stopped reading ages ago, I don't remember who is who

the rare juggalo/homestuck cosplayer hybrid

approach with caution

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Snowbeat wrote: »

the rare juggalo/homestuck cosplayer hybrid

approach with caution

Or don't approach. At all. Ever.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    I thought he was a juggalo before I got close to him

He seems to be gone now, but man, I have never been happier to return to my high security corporate hellhole

• Options
    I looked through some sources;it looks as if this was a Gamzee?

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Only to find him waiting in your office.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    honk

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Peen wrote: »
    Building up your abs is going to make you thicker in the waist. You want wider shoulders and a thicker back and neck to make your waist look smaller.

I'm not adverse to gettin' swole, but it isn't the profile/width that is the issue. I don't have a bunch of fat around the waist, I just have a gut out front that annoys me. If you look at me from the back it misleads you into thinking I'm pretty fit. :lol:

Ab work still won't do much for the gut
    You'll need some kind of high intensity cardio for that, but I'm not the best one to tell you

Yeah, which is why I'm like "hey I need help figuring out how to work out without fucking up my diabetes and rebounding on a bunch of sugar" to my doctors and annoyed that I get no help. :|

I don't know that the fitness thread has anyone knowledgeable on that particular challenge but I'm mostly just bitching about body image right now sorry. :P

seems like the sort of question an endocrinologist would answer?

I can check with my diabetic wife when I get home, seems like the sort of thing she would have some advice on. Are you type 1 or 2?

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    SIkru1M.jpg

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    push all homestucks in front of trains

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Peen wrote: »
    Building up your abs is going to make you thicker in the waist. You want wider shoulders and a thicker back and neck to make your waist look smaller.

I'm not adverse to gettin' swole, but it isn't the profile/width that is the issue. I don't have a bunch of fat around the waist, I just have a gut out front that annoys me. If you look at me from the back it misleads you into thinking I'm pretty fit. :lol:

Ab work still won't do much for the gut
    You'll need some kind of high intensity cardio for that, but I'm not the best one to tell you

Yeah, which is why I'm like "hey I need help figuring out how to work out without fucking up my diabetes and rebounding on a bunch of sugar" to my doctors and annoyed that I get no help. :|

I don't know that the fitness thread has anyone knowledgeable on that particular challenge but I'm mostly just bitching about body image right now sorry. :P

seems like the sort of question an endocrinologist would answer?

I can check with my diabetic wife when I get home, seems like the sort of thing she would have some advice on. Are you type 1 or 2?

Type 1, and the doctor in question is my endocrinologist. I'm not really pleased that she seems to not take it that seriously, so long as I'm not obese she's happy about my body, and sure I'm not really trying to address a health issue here, but I mean it couldn't hurt to get more regular activity right?

I even have trouble keeping up regular running without having to treat hypos more than usual.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular

yet another reason to expand public transit and the rail system

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options

If he'd been like a block east I could have knocked him into the deadly Chicago river

But the tracks are all underground around here

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2013
    When did my wardrobe become so ... work appropriate?

I used to be the queen of dubious dressing decisions. Went through my hangers tonight and found nothing j wouldn't happily wear to a corporate event. I need more ridiculous and revealing outfits.

tynic on
  • Options
    just paint on all your clothes

that's what i do

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    nic..........

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yiss? (Ps I'm drunk)

• Options
    youre silly

• Options
    we should all be drunk

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    imma teetotaler

• Options
    StareosarusStareosarus Mrs. Lady Smart Hero FloridaRegistered User regular
    And this is why you always spot test new products and why you don't get facials before big events.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/beauty-blogger-posts-horrifying-results-of-a-facial-gone-wro

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I thought that was going to be something different.

• Options
    that is horrible and depressing

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    And this is why you always spot test new products and why you don't get facials before big events.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/beauty-blogger-posts-horrifying-results-of-a-facial-gone-wro

My god, that poor girl :(

• Options
    hoooo why did i look at those pictures

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Well

Never getting a facial now

• Options
    facials are the fucking worst

• Options
    ive had acne since i was very young and my parents always tried to get me to go to the beauty salon for a facial, i always refused because my skin never bothered me

for christmas they got me a facial certificate or whatever, a free facial. So I HAD to go. and I hated it. They made me feel terrible about my skin and told me to take better care of it and i had a swollen face for a week after it.

grump.

This discussion has been closed.