As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Division] Re-industrializing Manhatten one gun at a time. Releasing March 8th 2016.

19596979899101»

• Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    Man. Still so much left to do.

I've been playing with both a controller and KBAM, and the amount of auto-aim and aim correction you get from a controller is just absurd. I'm probably going to use one for most of my time playing.

• Options
    MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Setting up for a long run soon, if anyone wants to shoot mans raid wardrobes in peoples homes. For their safety, of course.

3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Game gave me like a full tanky set.

Other than active cover I don't actually really see the value in the other security wing upgrades. So uh, this is certainly interesting.

Also people who have pushed ahead, how much of your branches gets filled from story missions alone?

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    so after fatally detonating a sticky grenade on an NPC's groin, the game gave me another lockpick.

I understand what must be done, game. Eyes and groins. Eyes and groins.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    Such beauty.

kQ3cSHD.jpg

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I believe Kotaku called it out, but I like how the grafitti in the game isn't like some story spoiler or anything, its just dumb shit on a wall. Fits right in.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    The second Medic mission is kind of bullshit. Swarms of purples at the beginning with you HOPING to flank them from behind and set off their gas tank, and then at the end mods firing on and advancing on you once you jump up the platform and try to get into cover. I didn't help that we had an idiot at level 5 trying to do this with us, but still.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Cabezone wrote: »
    So after playing last night I'm pretty well hooked. Funny thing, if I had one complaint it wouldn't be with the game itself but with the way it j terraces with my keyboard/mouse. I'm using the G910 Logitech keyboard and the G600 Logitech mouse. I love the control customizability these two devices give me. However, Division is one of the games that can hijack the lighting of these devices for context sensitive ighting, pretty cool, but the trade off seems to be that I can't change the control setup of the keyboard/mouse like I normally do. The devices' settings seem to be more locked down than in every other game I've played with them. It's a minor annoyance, but is an annoyance nonetheless. Mostly because I wanted to bind ctrl to the third face button of my g600. :sad:

There's a check box to turn off the hijacking, it's the first thing I did.

Yeah, I heard there was. But I liked the pretty lights. Probably will end up disabling the setting, if it means I get the freedom of customization back. I'll have to mess with things and try stuff when I get more playtime.

So I figured out my "problem" and the actual deal was pretty funny.

See, The Division is so far the first and only game that has ever auto-created its own profile in the Logitech Gaming Software. And I did not notice this. So, I was trying to use and modify the profile I had manually created myself, not noticing that there was another one one scroll of the scrollbar away. :biggrin:

I deleted the one I created and used the auto-built one and the controls are perfectly customizable. Hooray for paying attention!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    ED! wrote: »
    The second Medic mission is kind of bullshit. Swarms of purples at the beginning with you HOPING to flank them from behind and set off their gas tank, and then at the end mods firing on and advancing on you once you jump up the platform and try to get into cover. I didn't help that we had an idiot at level 5 trying to do this with us, but still.

Were you guys in hard mode? I played that mission I don't recall swarms of purples.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    God this PUG that I'm in is fucking terrible.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Finally installing this although I figure everyone is level 30 LOL NEWB by now.

EDIT where will I go to get my medic/cop/hunter/firefighter gear?

jefe414 on
    Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    @jefe414 I'm only level 6 so far and I'll by on for a couple hours tonight.
    DLC toys are at the rewards vendor in the base of operations, straight to the back when you first walk in. You may need to go to Manage Games and make sure all three DLC are installed, otherwise they don't show up at the vendor.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
This discussion has been closed.