As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Trying to find a specific Penny-Arcade strip, need help!

SootahSootah UtahRegistered User regular
I apologize if this is supposed to get posted in the Penny Arcade Hub forum, I'm unable to make a new thread in there for some reason.

Anyway, I'm looking for a strip from a while back where Gabe is messaging/emailing Tycho multiple pictures of his dick and asshole, with subject lines like: "My beefwhistle", "The chocolate starfish", "Check out the brown balloon knot!", "Definitely not my asshole", etc. I can't remember the exact lines used, although I am fairly sure that at least one of them is pretty close to the "definitely not my asshole" one. I've tried doing just a general Google search, as well as an image one with no luck. Trying to search on Penny=Arcade.com itself also hasn't yielded the result I need.

Does anybody know what strip I'm talking about? If so, can I get a link for it - or the date published? Also, if there's some obvious way to search the strips that I'm missing please let me know so that I can correct my erroneous ways. :)

Thanks in advance!

-Sootah