As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Farm [CHAT]

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    All of Lorde's songs sound incredibly sameish

the novelty wore off very quickly for me

down with the unbeliever!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Fiduciary spawn!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    FIDUSPAWNFIDUSPAWN Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Fiduciary spawn!

I need a Fidusucker and a Host Plush in order to accomplish that.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    @Gim

yup, ASIWYFA are pretty baller. Saw them opening for NIN in August and it was a great show. I'd recommend catching them on this American tour if you have the chance.

• Options
    i got 70 in a test I thought I failed

biggest shit eating grin y'all

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I had a dream about this girl last night.

It's going to be so awkward next time I see her and explain the dream in intricate detail.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    NSFW: Sony's Euro PS3 thumb for a penis ad

I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked this link.

• Options
    Spawn more Ovaltine

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    NSFW: Sony's Euro PS3 thumb for a penis ad

I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked this link.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Options
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    cinders did you buy that

is it funsies

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    The premise of unholy heights sounds good

but the gameplay..

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    all panda'd out

SGU0TXu.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    I wonder which Achewood shirt I should buy

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    @Gim

yup, ASIWYFA are pretty baller. Saw them opening for NIN in August and it was a great show. I'd recommend catching them on this American tour if you have the chance.

I'm impressed. It's not often that I get caught up in an instrumental band, but they managed it. And their stuff is on Bandcamp, so I love them all the more for it.

They're coming nowhere near this tour, sad to say.

• Options
    Gim wrote: »
    @Gim

I'm impressed. It's not often that I get caught up in an instrumental band, but they managed it. And their stuff is on Bandcamp, so I love them all the more for it.

Have you tried Russian Circles? They're pretty baller.

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    cinders did you buy that

is it funsies

I don't know, I just learned it was a thing 5 minutes ago. It looks interesting. Kind of like a kairosoft game.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Feral wrote: »
    all panda'd out
    SGU0TXu.jpg

Tough life.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    @Gim

I think I've listened to them before, but that was at least 4 years ago.

• Options
    I'm at a bar helping a smoking hot 25 year old bartender craft a text message to her ex. She's trying to come up with the best way to call him a piece of shit and she's asking me for advice.

Like, she literally has a memo pad out and has gone through four revisions so far.

I'm trying, in vain, to convince her to ignore the shit out of her ex while some 45 year old douchebags at the other end of the bar keep filling her head with the idea that the best course of action is to reengage this piece of shit via extremely aggressive text message.

Where have I gone wrong in my life?

• Options
    FIDUSPAWNFIDUSPAWN Registered User regular

The cat one?

• Options

The one with any other comic featured on it.

• Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    Why is it I can't help but be stressed out over shit I shouldn't worry about? But I think I should worry about my mom. This is weird.

I need more cute animal pictures.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I'm at a bar helping a smoking hot 25 year old bartender craft a text message to her ex. She's trying to come up with the best way to call him a piece of shit and she's asking me for advice.

Like, she literally has a memo pad out and has gone through four revisions so far.

I'm trying, in vain, to convince her to ignore the shit out of her ex while some 45 year old douchebags at the other end of the bar keep filling her head with the idea that the best course of action is to reengage this piece of shit via extremely aggressive text message.

Need to be smooth, get her something witty, a drink and maybe breakfast.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Why is it I can't help but be stressed out over shit I shouldn't worry about? But I think I should worry about my mom. This is weird.

I need more cute animal pictures.

http://i.imgur.com/Is06hnL.gif

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Asking the bartender if you can buy her a drink would be hilarious.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    @desc

important question

what if this track i'm working on is really housey

but

but

but

it's something you could imagine under the UR banner

that's still acceptable techno, right?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Podly wrote: »
    @desc

important question

but

but

but

right now you are playing a game akin to "but I'm not actually touching you"

your finger is a millimeter from house music's face but you're technically still on your side of the car seat

anyway yeah sure release it and become a hero because everyone has loved house music for decades and that will never change

• Options
    "You should hit in the bartender" is the worst piece of advice I've ever heard.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    @desc

important question

but

but

but

your finger is a millimeter from house music's face but you're technically still on your side of the car seat

anyway yeah sure release it and become a hero because everyone has loved house music for decades and that will never change

but but but but what if it's only a B-Side

I STILL WANNA BE PART OF THE VANGUARD!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    You disappoint me Poldy.

• Options
    @Gim

I think I've listened to them before, but that was at least 4 years ago.

I'd recommend them. They're touring with Chelsea Wolfe atm and I'm stoked about seeing it.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    This company showed up in the "jobs I might be interested" section of linkedin. I refuse to believe this is a real company

0f121bb.png

@tehsloth
    @syndalis
    @feral

• Options
    @desc

important question

but

but

but

but but but but what if it's only a B-Side

I STILL WANNA BE PART OF THE VANGUARD!

um

the half-abrasive half-ambient noise lock grooves go on the b-side

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Asking the bartender if you can buy her a drink would be hilarious.

I forget this is weird because I drink with my bartenders all the time or I have. Mostly because I became friends with a lot of them.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    This company showed up in the "jobs I might be interested" section of linkedin. I refuse to believe this is a real company

0f121bb.png

tehsloth
    syndalis
    feral

You think that's bad? I was invited to a talk about graduate positions in AOL.

• Options
    also @podly I am listening to this song right now so who am I to judge genres for insufficient frowns per minute

http://youtu.be/V35KSmVg2uk

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

0f121bb.png

tehsloth
    syndalis
    feral

You think that's bad? I was invited to a talk about graduate positions in AOL.

Well, everything about that logo shouts "We started this thing last week".
    AOL is the opposite extreme "Yes. We still exist!"

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATWrUIoxRkc

Chelsea Wolfe is so great.

• Options

0f121bb.png

@tehsloth
    @syndalis
    @feral

That's actually the name of a new chicken and waffle house chain.

This discussion has been closed.