As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Fucking last year, man

I think @Stale was one of the first three people to send shit!

The Race to be First is on!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    damn i wanna do this again, but i am unsure if i have been around enough this year to do it. I hope i can get into it.

• Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    This may be the first time I can do this in a few years. Quite excited at the prospect.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    A not-so-gentle reminder: We do not take requests

I understand that maybe it's not always what you want to get a stranger as a Satanee, but that's part of the point of this! Expand your horizons! Make new friends! Don't be a jerk!

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    I'll work on a wish list, but I prefer things that tell me more about Satan.

Favorite gift from last year was a picture of the Mountains of Madness. They were actually the Blue(?) Mountains, courtesy of MadEddy.

And a kickass Walrus beanie baby that helps me and my Oosik brethren play MWO.

And I learned about the town in SC that was the peach capital of the world! SUCK IT, GEORGIA!!

Glad you liked them! The mountains are the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I really want to do this, but I don't think I can this year.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    I have participated in this multiple times in the past and would like to again. I've even been more active on the forum this year than i have in the past, though its nothing compared to most people. Some people should know me though! I played WoW with Neville for several years and I lurk so much I know more about a lot of you than is probably healthy.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I'm being nicer than usual about people who aren't following the directions, but it's taking a lot of extra time.

PUT YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND NAME in the email.
    Your Satanee does not want to guess where you live.
    And if you make me guess, I will guess you like making neville sad. Please don't make neville sad. :-(

Signed,

Satan's Grunch

PS: List is current as of now.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Tox wrote: »
    Fucking last year, man

I think @Stale was one of the first three people to send shit!

The Race to be First is on!

Gonna be tough when signups are open and you don't have your satanees yet. =P

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    oh hey secret satans

i'm gonna have to see how my loans pan out before i sign up, though

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Depends on if you're crazy enough to go the shotgun approach. Gift everyone right now, one of them has go to end up being your satanee.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

I understand that maybe it's not always what you want to get a stranger as a Satanee, but that's part of the point of this! Expand your horizons! Make new friends! Don't be a jerk!
    Because of the randomness of this event, both @goatmon and @syphyre have a special place in my heart :)

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Satans: please make sure you put in your correct and COMPLETE mailing addresses!

i had some trouble getting a gift to one of you one year because of a missing apartment number :P

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    I'm being nicer than usual about people who aren't following the directions, but it's taking a lot of extra time.

PUT YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND NAME in the email.
    Your Satanee does not want to guess where you live.
    And if you make me guess, I will guess you like making neville sad. Please don't make neville sad. :-(

Signed,

Satan's Grunch

PS: List is current as of now.

Just replace any missing address with my address, then I get cool stuff.

That seems fair and everything, right?

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Just signed up.

Hail Satan!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Bam snacks on snacks

links added to sig

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular

Because of the randomness of this event, both @goatmon and @syphyre have a special place in my heart :)

<3

• Options
    I don't know exactly what a grunch is but I love it

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    @Abracadaniel are you opening a store?

• Options
    What

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Woo!

I'm on the list

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    HAIL SATAN!

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Signed up, hailing satan.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Aha, I was wondering why my name was all capitalised on the sign up list, but then I remembered that's how I typed it in the email as per Neville's example.

Go me for mindlessly following instructions at 2am.

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    yeah there are crocs on my wish list

WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    One of my favorite parts of this process is I get to trawl through all of your wishlists to look for things to add to mine! :D

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    This is the first year I've ever been able to afford to do this properly.

That's pretty crazy, given how long I've been here.

Stoked like a fireplace.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Bam snacks on snacks

links added to sig

Because of you I added a burr grinder and an aeropress to my wishlist

You son of a bitch

(Not that I think there's a snowball's chance of someone dropping a bill on this shit on my behalf, but stranger things have happend)

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Hello my wishlist is here
    Dear Satan,
    As you may or may not be able to tell by my avatar I am a hat. I enjoy hats. If you want to send me a TF2 hat that would be most rad. I currently only have 1 unusual hat and it is for the scout (Fed-Fightin' Fedora). My favorite unusual effect is Blizzardy Storm. But you can also send a real hat too, the weirder the better.

If you don't want to give me a hat that's cool because as you may or may not be able to tell from my avatar I also like pokemon. My favorite pokemon are the ones that wear hats (Ludicolo, Mismagius, and Probopass). I have all of the games but if you find/make something pokemon related that would be pretty sweet.

I have a steam page and wishlist if you want to look at the games I have to figure out my taste or whatever you can find that here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Isoldae. I also have an amazon wishlist that you can find here: http://amzn.com/w/3DLTK7AHWDA3P. Neither of these lists are all inclusive, they are just meant to give a general idea of what I like.

My walls are kind of bare right now so if you have some cool posters or pictures that would be awesome. I like landscapes and animal stuff a bunch.

I would prefer to not get NSFW gifts.

Other than that I am a pretty simple man. I like to watch the Kansas City Football Chiefs play football, I like to play video games (I have a PC, Xbox 360, and a 3DS), I like to eat candy, and when I have time I enjoy a good book.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Last year was a blast, definitely doing this again.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am going to sign up tomorrow.

• Options
    Bam snacks on snacks

links added to sig

Because of you I added a burr grinder and an aeropress to my wishlist

You son of a bitch

(Not that I think there's a snowball's chance of someone dropping a bill on this shit on my behalf, but stranger things have happend)

Hell I have enough spare equipment lying around I'll send some of it to you if you want

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    One of my favorite parts of this process is I get to trawl through all of your wishlists to look for things to add to mine! :D

Same

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Getiin' on board with this. Gonna send a sign up email and write a wishlist.

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Well, I'll write up something, at any rate. Don't know how easy it is to buy someone a "Good death before the eyes of Odin. A death worthy of Valhalla. Something, like, y'know, brave, and shit. Daring, even. Maybe a bit... Stamford-esque."

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    "Dear Satan, I don't really need to hear the lamentations of the women, but I really would like to see my enemies driven before me this year. Thank you."

• Options
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Well, I'll write up something, at any rate. Don't know how easy it is to buy someone a "Good death before the eyes of Odin. A death worthy of Valhalla. Something, like, y'know, brave, and shit. Daring, even. Maybe a bit... Stamford-esque."

I'll get the aquavit

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Hello, mysterious benefactor! Here are some gift ideas for you to consider in that great big generous noggin of yours.

(Generous as in magnanimous, not generous as in "You have a big head.")
    I'm going to preface this by saying I'm really, really bad at making wishlists, so this may be in flux for a bit. I promise that I'll have it locked in stone by the end of November, if not sooner. As far as clothes go, I wear a Men's XXL. In respect to games, I own a 3DS, an XBOX 360, and my Steam name is ThatJerkRMED. You can also find my Amazon Wishlist here.

I like music/books/TV shows/movies/games, and I'm not particular about genre. If there is something musical/written/filmed/gameified that you like, and are eager to share, feel free to send it along! Steam's probably your best bet for gifting games, and you can find my list of purchased games here. I'm also a burgeoning tabletop nerd, and I'm looking to add more games to my collection. I help run D&D Next games at my local tabletop store, and I am always looking for more dice with which to torment my players. 4e modules are also welcome.

If you are a person who crafts/draws/writes/cooks, I'd love to get a sample of your work! Perhaps several samples? I'm greedy like that.

There's also a number of people whose art I really dig, and are available for commission. You can find their contact information in this handy dandy Google doc, which may or may not be updated as I remember other artists who are available for commission. The subject's up to you, but I tend to ask people for drawings of my doofy Homestuck fancharacters. If you would not judge me harshly for liking Homestuck, or for having Homestuck fancharacters, I would count that as a gift. You can still totally judge me though. Just not harshly.

Speaking of Homestuck, I do read a lot of webcomics, and I do tend to spend a lot of money on webcomics related merch. I'm a big fan of Boxer Hockey, Dinosaur Comics, Gunnerkrigg Court, Johnny Wander, MSPA, Scary Go Round, Three Word Phrase, Nimona and Monsterkind. PA Merch is also welcome! I already own all of their books/DVDs, and I've got most of the Pinny Arcade pin sets available for purchase through the store.

I'm comfortable with receiving NSFW materials, however, please make sure to mark any NSFW stuff as such; I'm still living at home with my parents, and I would like to avoid an awkward conversation.

Hopefully that gives you a couple of ideas! Like I said, I'll be adding stuff sporadically until the end of the month, but I will have this list finalized by then.

Thanks so much for your patience, and for signing up for this. I'm looking forward to seeing what you send me. <3

EDIT 11/27/13: Amazon List is up! Still working on adding stuff in there, though, so keep an eye out.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Posting purely to get the link to my wish list.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    fuck it, im going for it this year, signed up

... expect delicious jams from pikes place market

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Posting purely to get the link to my wish list.

I ain't buying you no $40 bottle of old vinegar

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
This discussion has been closed.