As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] Thursday, November 14, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 28: Physical Games

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Thursday, November 14, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 28: Physical Games

In this episode Paul and Quinns review the games Oss, Toc-Toc Woodman & Cube Quest.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• TrynantTrynant Maniac Brawler Rank 20.100 and full WildRegistered User regular
    Referencing *Primer* at the start has pretty much made my day.

• WaladilWaladil Registered User regular
    @Trynant You're right! How did I not notice that!? As the resident only-person-who-has-seen-Primer it's my responsibility to notice any and all Primer references!

• JodinsanJodinsan Registered User regular
    Hooray for unscripted shenanigans!

• CajunShockCajunShock Registered User new member
    I just bought Toc Toc and Cube quest along with Castle panic on amazon. Thanks for the Very funny and entertaining reviews. I really enjoy your show!

• CajunShockCajunShock Registered User new member
    I came back here to say that purchasing Toc Toc Woodman and Cube Quest together was the best idea ever. We were able to combine the two games and make several REALLY fun variants of quest cube.
    For one variant we placed the tree to the side of the Cube Quest mats and would have the option of taking one swing at the tree instead of a flick in hopes of knocking bark off the tree. If we had a positive score based off Toc Toc rules then for each 1 point we could use a wood bark as a barrier placed anywhere on your side of the map until its knocked over or off the map.
    The other Variant we used the bark pieces as cost: 1 units in cube quest and would apply the same rules, if its knocked on the curve side down we roll the bark for a save roll to hopefully not land on the curved side again.
    Because these games are very relaxed type games the makeshift rules fit well and the short play time makes it so you can try so many different combinations.
    Thanks again for the recommendations!