As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bravely Second: Cats, culinarians, and cocks

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    also my 3ds code is in my sig so add me

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    2638-0984-1038

My digits yo

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Alright I got you two added!
    (okay, I had half of SE++ added from pokemons)

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    People should post codes because I'm always on my phone and can't see sigs

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    pirate seems kind of meh. 1/4 of your mp for double damage? you would run out of mana way too quick for that to ever be useful

Mastery of swordsman gets you a skill that gives you two turns of free mp cost. Its basically made for pirates.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    My friend code: 1177 7520 9456

I'll go through the thread later and add peoples!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Beep Boop

4012 4146 9468

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    People should post codes because I'm always on my phone and can't see sigs

3926 4292 8829

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    this has to be the ninja side quest

it

is

amazing

• Options
    that might be the best moment in the entire game

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Added @Virgil_Leads_You, @Big Red Tie, @Raijin Quickfoot, @Naphtali, @Cornell002, @CorporateLogo! Updated sig with my friend code too.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    better than severe to mild discomfort?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    you have no idea

I'll give you one word if you want a hint
    clue

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    0061-0115-8348

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    fuck Agnes has the most annoying voice I wish I could set just her to japanese

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    fuck Agnes has the most annoying voice I wish I could set just her to japanese

Unacceptable

• Options
    her speech was actually the worst though

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I'm just making fun of her saying that all the time

• Options
    I had an ex that would totally say that, in a completely different tone. So it's kinda extra annoying for me!
    Summoner's voice has been the worst so far.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Radius wrote: »
    0061-0115-8348

Sweet, added you too

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Whenever I disagree with @SilverWind about anything she says I will say "Unacceptable" in a lilting falsetto

It's my favorite line in the game behind "Mrgrgr"

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Looking at this page, I added @Big Red Tie @Raijin Quickfoot @Radius and my code is still 2878-9726-8847. Some people from earlier still didn't add me back!

Also, is it just me, or was the first boss(es) really hard with what you have to fight them with? It took forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLNictGeHo

Mmm, yes, I agree. (A few spoilers when he starts talking about the story, but I just looked away from the text on screen.) Seeing classes I haven't gotten to yet just makes me want to play even more.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I have added everyone on this page so added me

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

whats yo code

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    4914 3225 9474. Anderson.

Got a decent attack, if you need one.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »

whats yo code

Is right on top of this page

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Red Rose legion is the darkest part of the game that I've seen so far, though I'm only in Chapter 4 right now

Need to update my friend summon in the morning. If you guys want it I'll have a roughly 70k power attack (I think) powered by Light and meant to kill Undead. Against a pure neutral target it should still do in the high ten thousands, probably???

Edit:

I miscalculated. The power is 178,870

So if you've got a boss you hate, come to me

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Added @Wyborn, @chiasaur11, and @Reynolds too

• Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    pirate seems kind of meh. 1/4 of your mp for double damage? you would run out of mana way too quick for that to ever be useful
    The debuff attacks are pretty nice for bosses

FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Red Rose legion is the darkest part of the game that I've seen so far, though I'm only in Chapter 4 right now

Need to update my friend summon in the morning. If you guys want it I'll have a roughly 70k power attack (I think) powered by Light and meant to kill Undead. Against a pure neutral target it should still do in the high ten thousands, probably???

Edit:

I miscalculated. The power is 178,870

So if you've got a boss you hate, come to me

@wyborn

I would like that.

I would like that a good deal.

• Options
    just got summoner

dang

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    oh dammit

I just beat the summoner myself. And Tiz gets knocked out in the last round, before my people could act and he loses an entire levels worth of xp, and everybody was so even

I'm trying out

Tiz- Thief/whatever
    Ringabel- Black Mage/Time Mage
    Edea- Knight/sword mage (though she is on monk right now to get 10% hp up)
    Agnes- Summoner/white mage

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    dual wield spell fencer is so good

i dont know what to level agnes as, shes the supporty person on my team but i just use the blessed shield heal

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I kind of want to make everybody take some monk for the 10% hp up and white mage for angelic ward because oh my god they would be unkillable

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    Good supporters are Performer/Freelancer and Spiritmaster/White Mage

For Performer you get the My Hero > Mimicx3 combo, increasing everyone's BP by 4, which is just amazing.

For Spiritmaster you get Fairy Ward (Protect from all status effects for a few turns), Enigma (Protect from all elemental damage for a few turns) and Stillness (Everyone is immune to everything for a while, but so are enemies, so timing is important).

If you don't quite have Performer or Spiritmaster yet, leveling the White Mage or Freelancer stuff now is handy later.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Finally up to Chapter 2 outside Florem.

Tiz: Thief/Spell Fencer
    Edea: Knight/Freelancer (probably always will have Miscellany for Examine, must know HP and weaknesses)
    Agnes: Black Mage/Time Mage
    Ringabel: White Mage/Merchant cause there's nothing else

Tiz was soloing the Miasma Woods with elemental arrows. So many Specials, bows are so good.

• Options
    Registered @AtomicTofu

@chiasaur11 I need your code

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    Oh, just in case, since it never really explained it anywhere and it took me ages to figure out myself.

The bonuses you get for combat, the third one that gives bonus cash, you get that by killing everything with a single attack.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
  • Options
    And after you register friends, don't forget to select "add friends" when talking to one of the red-coated peddlers under the Save menu

dN0T6ur.png