As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Been getting into some racing games lately...

cpugeek13cpugeek13 Registered User regular
For one reason or another, I have become deeply enamored with racing games as of late. I started playing F1 2012 by Codemaster last year, and the past few months have put a decent amount of time into F1 2013. I've even started watching Formula 1 racing on tv and following the sport. I also picked up Dirt 3 during the steam sale and have played a decent amount of that (though the presentation and X-Games sections are annoying as hell). In the past, I have played several more arcadey racing games, like Burnout Paradise and Sonic Racing, but I'm finding the more realistic games to be more appealing right now.

Anyway, I made this thread because I would like to expand my racing game collection, and was hoping to get some recommendations from my fellow PAers. As I said before, I would prefer games that are more realistic, though they don't have to be racing sims. I picked up Race07 for the Macau track (my wife lives there!), but was pretty turned off by the whole presentation. I don't have a wheel yet, but I plan to get one in the future.

So, what do you think? What racing games to you guys enjoy most? I only have a PC, but I almost want to pick up an Xbox just to play Forza.