As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All Right, the [FIGHTING GAMES THREAD] is About to Begin!

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    well your account is gone unless you were playing in the alpha earlier this year, in which case you'll have your character levels and advancements/awakenings i assume

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i was playing in the alpha, but iirc you don't get to carry over your levels, just character names
    i think that was the case? i remember i stopped playing at some point because "well i've done all of this before and theres no point grinding if its going to be wiped"

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    yeah they announced you get to keep your levels but no gold/equipment/avatars/etc.

i am going to reroll female slayer for sure, i know i wont have the funding to main blademaster

oh jeez, monk vs. crusader and now mechanic vs. summoner. dfo pls

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    SFV looks dope

Where's Xrd on PC

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    seeya later wimble

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    SFV looks dope

Where's Xrd on PC

it'll be on steam in five years when it's two versions old, and have no netplay

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    NoSobriquetNoSobriquet Formidable Phở Sandcastle of SteelRegistered User regular
    I wanted to attend NEC for the whole weekend (the Clarion's close enough that we were just driving back and forth rather than booking a room), but as it leads into finals week and holy shit have I been slacking lately (still am! I'm on a forum), I had to skip out on today. Overall, not a bad experience for a first major as I didn't anticipate doing well by any stretch, though it's a shame how hard I choked and that I didn't win a single match in my Ultimax or UNIEL pools. Violently trembling hands, palms so sweaty that I kept getting accidental inputs from slipping about the stick (to the point where someone thought I was trolling them from how many completely unintentional AoAs I hit them with), and my UNIEL pool began 2.5hrs late while I got put in Losers over a miscommunication or perceptual error. Casuals felt much better, and the irrationality that expected harshness from attendees was eroded by how many chill, patient players ran sets with me and gave me PSN tags. TS Sabin borrowed my Qanba and made short work of someone, playing a much better Hilda than my own.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Wimble wrote: »

tournaments in wrestling towns are the best

• Options
    abegen is the best

• Options
    Page-Page- Registered User regular
    I wanted to attend NEC for the whole weekend (the Clarion's close enough that we were just driving back and forth rather than booking a room), but as it leads into finals week and holy shit have I been slacking lately (still am! I'm on a forum), I had to skip out on today. Overall, not a bad experience for a first major as I didn't anticipate doing well by any stretch, though it's a shame how hard I choked and that I didn't win a single match in my Ultimax or UNIEL pools. Violently trembling hands, palms so sweaty that I kept getting accidental inputs from slipping about the stick (to the point where someone thought I was trolling them from how many completely unintentional AoAs I hit them with), and my UNIEL pool began 2.5hrs late while I got put in Losers over a miscommunication or perceptual error. Casuals felt much better, and the irrationality that expected harshness from attendees was eroded by how many chill, patient players ran sets with me and gave me PSN tags. TS Sabin borrowed my Qanba and made short work of someone, playing a much better Hilda than my own.

Man, everyone chokes the first time. Don't feel bad about that.

NECs (in my experience) are very laid back in general, and everyone's friendly. They're just there to have a good time. Are you going to go Winter Brawl?

Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    these new tekken characters are something else

i hope the middle eastern dude ends up being not boring or not insane

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Fights?

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Tekken character looks like that Dead or Alive character that looks like that Blazeblue character.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Chun might be the worst character to play in ranked

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Tekken character looks like that Dead or Alive character that looks like that Blazeblue character.

I am glad someone else had this thought.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    huge bummer that yipes had to eliminate chris d

• Options
    yipes :(

• Options
    NoSobriquetNoSobriquet Formidable Phở Sandcastle of SteelRegistered User regular
    @Page- it depends on what's going on February, but we're thinking about it.

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Cant launch the xrd demo since psn is down ty mouth breathering script kiddies that are ddosing it

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I am having no problems with PSN.

However Sprint is down in my entire city

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    You in europe?

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Southern Indiana

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    holy fuck this first round of grand finals

snake eyez vs pepeday

• Options
    team pie commentary is a lot of fun

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    team pie commentary is a lot of fun

I love Sci's accent

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Yay for Dudley

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    let's go arturo

• Options
    Smug looking so solid.

And oh lord

Zeus

• Options
    Zeus' patience is amazing

• Options
    This match seems so grueling for both players.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    More east coast lameness art, please stop going in and getting low forwarded to death

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    those ultras were ridiculous

• Options
    God damn that ultra

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I still don't understand how that landed. Was that a reaction to a jab?

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    No, he predicted the jab.

• Options
    Ugh, does Justin have an alt to use against Geif?

• Options
    Ok, nevermind.

• Options
    Ok, nevermind.

Is netplay jump in ultra Rufus considered an alt?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Ugh, does Justin have an alt to use against Geif?

He used to use Adon, but that match is really bad now that air jaguar kick is unsafe on block. The only tool Adon has going for him in the matchup is standing HK.

This discussion has been closed.