Options

Im a horrible human being and thats "O.K"

JimmyJimmy __BANNED USERS regular
edited April 2007 in Social Entropy++
Live journal story aside, I just found out that my X who made my life a living hell for about a year (trying to get me arrested, no allowing me to see my son, etc), is getting a divorce from the assclown she left me for. I literally laughed out loud when i found this out, and now revel(sp? fuck it) is the fact she is going through some of the shit she put me through.

Any good stories about others that have wronged you getting what is coming to them ?

Jimmy on

• Options
    BoxBox Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    tight

Box on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    So your kid is attached to a second shitty relationship?

Rad.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'm sure you're a wonderful human being.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    man, my X tried to take my Z to the Y

was I mad? fuckin' A.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

He took a soccer ball from kids rumored to kick it into his car

Brainleech on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Jerry Springer

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Someone stepped on my foot once.

I killed their mother
    Karma is a bitch

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Brainleech wrote: »

He took a soccer ball from kids rumored to kick it into his car

Fair enough. But I did take it back after work and just leave it in the field. Sometimes you just have a bad day and run with it, what can i say.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    HybridHybrid South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    man, my X tried to take my Z to the Y

was I mad? fuckin' A.

word, G

Hybrid on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    oh christ

the headline "Snoop dogg escapes jail" could have been so much more exciting

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    and jesus man you have tense change in the fucking thread title

how did you even manage that

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Talk about a cockpunch.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Bendery wrote: »

I killed their mother
    Karma is a bitch

On a related note, when thinking of ways to pick my victims should I ever decide to become a serial murderer I decided that I would go in a crowded area and sneeze. Those that didnt say "Bless you" or something to that effect would be my next victims. I figure no one would never make the connection.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    whilst riding a camel...whilst riding a camel... Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

I killed their mother
    Karma is a bitch

Dude, the exact same thing happened to me... except it was their father... and by killing him I mean I tied his shoelaces to a table. Some may say i'm "ruthless".

whilst riding a camel... on
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Jimmy wrote: »

I killed their mother
    Karma is a bitch

On a related note, when thinking of ways to pick my victims should I ever decide to become a serial murderer I decided that I would go in a crowded area and sneeze. Those that didnt say "Bless you" or something to that effect would be my next victims. I figure no one would never make the connection.

You'd be caught pretty quick.

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I broke this guys arms with the trunk of my car.

That was a lie.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    ferrets54ferrets54 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    This made me think of that nirvana lyric... something like 'I'm so ugly, but that's okay, so are you.'

I in the past have put this song on when my friend arrived with his fuck ugly annoying girlfriend.

ferrets54 on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

I killed their mother
    Karma is a bitch

Oh, how this is about to become my signature.

• Options
    edited April 2007
    ferrets54 wrote: »
    This made me think of that nirvana lyric... something like 'I'm so ugly, but that's okay, so are you.'

I in the past have put this song on when my friend arrived with his fuck ugly annoying girlfriend.

hahahaaha

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    An ex of mine got AIDS, when she cheated on me. So I dumped her, and posted up posters all over the mall she hung out at. With her photo on it and the the words HIV+ all over it.

When she told me the first thing I did was get tested. I thank God was AIDS free. I fucking hated waiting for the test to come back.

Highfire on
  • Options
    BearcatBearcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Dublo7 wrote: »
    ferrets54 wrote: »

hahahaaha

Yes,
    that is Lithium, released on the Nevermind album.

Bearcat on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    highfire you're a dick

like the chick having a terminal illness isn't punishment enough

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Here's a good one. My ex wife left me when we were staying with her uncle shortly after moving out to LA, so when she left me I was homeless for a couple weeks, until I drove back across the country and moved back in with my parents. Well she left me without telling me why so naturally I assumed it was all my fault and spent the next few months trying as hard as I could to fix things and get her to give me another chance but she just kept saying no and I couldn't figure out why. Well then I did a little research and learned she had cheated on me numerous times and had been sleeping with one guy in particular for the last six months of our marriage. So at this point after having the pain of thinking it was my fault, now it was the pain of being cheated on and I was a mess all over again, which sucked. Well after a while I met another girl and she met another guy. Now, my girlfriend left me and I'm alone again and she's living happily with the other guy somewhere in the midwest...

...wait...

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Highfire wrote: »
    An ex of mine got AIDS, when she cheated on me. So I dumped her, and posted up posters all over the mall she hung out at. With her photo on it and the the words HIV+ all over it.

When she told me the first thing I did was get tested. I thank God was AIDS free. I fucking hated waiting for the test to come back.

So amazingly genius, yet over-the-top entirely.

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Here's a good one. My ex wife left me when we were staying with her uncle shortly after moving out to LA, so when she left me I was homeless for a couple weeks, until I drove back across the country and moved back in with my parents. Well she left me without telling me why so naturally I assumed it was all my fault and spent the next few months trying as hard as I could to fix things and get her to give me another chance but she just kept saying no and I couldn't figure out why. Well then I did a little research and learned she had cheated on me numerous times and had been sleeping with one guy in particular for the last six months of our marriage. So at this point after having the pain of thinking it was my fault, now it was the pain of being cheated on and I was a mess all over again, which sucked. Well after a while I met another girl and she met another guy. Now, my girlfriend left me and I'm alone again and she's living happily with the other guy somewhere in the midwest...

...wait...

:(

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BearcatBearcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Highfire wrote: »

So amazingly genius, yet over-the-top entirely.

Eh, AIDS is pretty hard to test for.

Bearcat on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My ex cheated on me with 5 guys, seperately you fuckin pervs, so I dumped her.

Last I heard she OD'd, survived, lived in SF on the streets, now dates a rave promoter/drug dealer. Ironically she was pissed that I never had any money and about 4 months after we broke up I got the sum of about 50k. With more to follow when I turned 21.

She had big titties though. I hope they fall off.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

...wait...

Do you need a hug?

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My ex wife is now with some guy whose penis quit working.

Shorty on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    All this shit scares me right the fuck away from relationships. I'd probably murder someone if that crap ever happened to me.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Filler wrote: »
    Do you need a hug?

haha, no, that's kind of an old story. Yeah my girlfriend didn't leave me long ago but that relationship wasn't really going the direction I wanted anyway, so I feel I'm better for it. Whatever, the more bitches that break up with me, the more bitches will be jealous when I'm rich and famous.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Remember that story knob told us about his friend?

That's the scariest thing I can think of. It would be heart crushing to watch your gf fuck 5 guys infront of you while you were being held down. The only thing worse would be if they were raping her.

I hate the feeling of being unable to do anything.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

That's the scariest thing I can think of. It would be heart crushing to watch your gf fuck 5 guys infront of you while you were being held down. The only thing worse would be if they were raping her.

If I were that guy I would have gone totally blind with rage. Seriously I would have been so filled to the brim with adrenaline I could've lifted a fucking bus. Everyone in that room would have been dead and I would have just walked out all covered in blood and sat on the porch smoking butts until the cops showed up.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

that would be completely and utterly fucking horrifying. Shit.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Sometimes I just wish I was able to crush peoples heads with my mind. Or with my fingers. Im squishing you.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Ive yet to hear this story, but I could say that an experience such as that could be enough to go on the previously metioned murder spree.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Ive yet to hear this story, but I could say that an experience such as that could be enough to go on the previously metioned murder spree.

yeah I don't care what they held or tied me down with. It would be like Boondock Saints when the guy tears the toilet out of the ground.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I have an excellent story....

This was awhile back, last January, but it's still golden.

I'd been dating this guy for about 5 months or so, but it was long distance and he didn't handle it very well.
    My phone rang at midnight, when I had to be up the next morning at 5 am, so I half opened my eyes and looked at it, before going back to sleep. I check my missed calls, oh look it was my [ex]boyfriend. I check my email, and oh look he'd dumped me. Suprise suprise.
    So I called him at 5:30 that morning to baste his ears in hell and some chick picked up the phone. I'm not retarded, 1+1=he's fucking someone else, so I hang up and go to school.

A week or so passes and I don't really talk to him, until one day he messages me out of the blue on MSN.
    He's freaking out about having cancer on his face or something, but I'm not really sure.
    'Can you help me? I'm sick and have a fever and have blisters on my lip and I think it's cancer and I'm going to die."

....that's not cancer....
    ..congratulations that girl gave you herpes....

Then I find out awhile later that this girl shaves her head. So excellent, I was dumped for a disease-laden bald chick.

The best part came months later, at PAX, when she ran up a goddamn hill to get away from me
    To put this in perspective, I'm 5'0" and small. She's larger than I am. What was I going to do? Bite her ankles?
    It was most excellent.

And a few weeks after the whole breakup thing happend I met the best guy ever and we're still together :)

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Back in junior high I was friends with a guy. He was basically my best friend, and through him I got into rock music, playing guitar, smoking pot, magic the gathering, all sorts of stuff. Good guy. He eventually moved away, got married, and had a kid. I hadn't really talked to him or thought about him in a couple years.

I heard about him today.

I guess him and his wife got in a fight the other day. He musta said or did something pretty heinous because her response was to call six guys over to the house. Five of them would hold Dave down while one of then fucked his wife in front of him and made him watch. Then they'd switch.

Later, he'd take the kid and run. A bit after that, he shot himself in the face.

Currently he's in stable condition at the hospital, minus 3/4ths of his face and no one is really quite sure where the kid is.

Waking up and having this be the first thing you hear in the morning is a really goddamned surreal way to start things off.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    oh fuck. I agree with Chutlhu, that is one of those "..and we shall send a river forth to thee, and teaming with souls shall it ever be" moments.

Jimmy on
This discussion has been closed.