Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [Wrestling] thread is here to show the world

KilroyKilroy timaeusTestifiedRegistered User regular
Jee2n8l.jpg

Last night at Survivor Series, Dolph Ziggler overcame the odds to eliminate three members of Team Authority and secure a victory.

C7ayh43.jpg

He had some help from a guy who looks like this

IAng8To.jpg

who left HHH looking like this

xwf84fj.jpg

Let's talk about Dolph Ziggler and how great he is

facetiousThe Betgirl411RandlehailtothekaleMs DapperPresident EvilAndy JoeMagellGoose!Shadowenchrishallett83PizzleStixxLinespider5
«134567103

Posts

  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    I approve of this thread, even if we didn't go with my title. :)

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    HEELWrestlingthread

    EzUAYcn.png
  • cornellcornell Registered User regular
    Beautiful.

  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Ah, about time. ;) I was wondering what took so long for a new one to show up-- I'd have made it myself, but I thought someone else was doing it. Anyway...
    Goose! wrote: »
    Team Cena, two survivors, Seth Rollins the last eliminated, Dolph and Cena survive.

    Two or more.

    uAivjjP.gif?1

    I hope you had a good laugh, because who's laughing now, you silly @Goose! ?
    Nirya wrote: »
    David_T wrote: »
    Look at this Survivor Series match
    Every time I do it makes me laugh

    I don't think Nickelback was the right choice for this PPV.

    Nickelback is never the right choice.

    Between peoples' opinion of both Nickelback and WWE lately, they seem like a good fit for each other.
    There was a thing advertised for 8 days from now with Stone Cold and Vince, but PPVs don't always get post shows, especially PPVs with big endings.

    Man, if only they had some sort of-- like a network, that was all their own, that they called all the shots on, that they could air it on... just as they'd been promoting all night.

    Twice.

    LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gif0g9jaoG.gifuWt4fLV.gif
    CadeDex Dynamo
  • HawkstoneHawkstone The state of intoxicationRegistered User regular
    At the very least, I am really looking forward to Sting interacting with a lot of people he never had a chance to or hasnt for a long time. I am hoping for a full participation with limited wrestling schedule through Mania before he retires to a non wrestling role. Let him go out on the biggest stage with the proper send off and you can only do that with a good meaty story build up. No one off match even at mania will due after he slummed it in TNA for so long.

    Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
    Gonmun
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    I missed picks but I only had Mizdow right

    can't wait for Raw

  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I'm going to switch gears a sec and mention that one of my local indy feds Anarchy Wrestling, formally NWA Wildside, might be shutting its doors by the end of the year. I'm the only one here really affected by this but Anarchy's contributions to wrestling are numerous with AJ Styles being the obvious cream of the crop. I went there first in early 2001 when they were a WCW developmental league and have gone sporadically since. They've been open since 1998 and I'll be really sad to see them go. They actually have a fairly large TV presence but just go to YouTube and search for them if anyone is interested in checking them out.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror This city now won't last the night Don't let it go without a fightRegistered User regular
    I'm still so excited for Sting.

    WOOO STING

    GonmunReynolds
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror This city now won't last the night Don't let it go without a fightRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I'm going to switch gears a sec and mention that one of my local indy feds Anarchy Wrestling, formally NWA Wildside, might be shutting its doors by the end of the year. I'm the only one here really affected by this but Anarchy's contributions to wrestling are numerous with AJ Styles being the obvious cream of the crop. I went there first in early 2001 when they were a WCW developmental league and have gone sporadically since. They've been open since 1998 and I'll be really sad to see them go. They actually have a fairly large TV presence but just go to YouTube and search for them if anyone is interested in checking them out.

    I actually caught some of their shows back when they were NWA Wildside. I don't know how they managed to get a timeslot on channel 64 out of Victorville CA of all places, but they did. I remember kind of enjoying them. Sad to see any reputable indie close up shop.

  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    It's not guaranteed they'll close but things look grim right now.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • HawkstoneHawkstone The state of intoxicationRegistered User regular
    Speaking of Indies...I am going up home at Christmas ( upstate NY) and there is fed playing the minor league hockey arena the weekend after called 2CW. Was thinking about going, anybody know anything about them ?

    Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
    hailtothekale
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    I AM GOING TO RAW TONIGHT

    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
    wirehead26MaximumcornellGonmunDevlin_DragonusfacetiousSweeney TomNiryaeddizherehailtothekaleMs DapperReynoldsAndy JoeMagellSchideMyNameIsWalrusPwnanObrienchrishallett83PizzleStixxLBD_Nytetrayn
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    Speaking of Indies...I am going up home at Christmas ( upstate NY) and there is fed playing the minor league hockey arena the weekend after called 2CW. Was thinking about going, anybody know anything about them ?

    You lucked out cause 2CW is considered one of the top indy feds right now. It's one of the places Luke Harper got his first big exposure.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Also it looks like the Young Bucks are going to be there on the 5th so if you don't go @Nirya will put you on his hit list

    (don't go)

    25Mj5br.png
  • HawkstoneHawkstone The state of intoxicationRegistered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    Also it looks like the Young Bucks are going to be there on the 5th so if you don't go @Nirya will put you on his hit list

    (don't go)

    I saw the flyer and they were on it, but it doesnt really let you see the full card. I figured at least seeing the bucks for a 10 dollar admission would be worth it, but I am glad to hear that they arent to bad in general.

    Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    You're going on December 5th? Here's the full card
    FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Capt. Nick Ando, 2CW Champion VS. "Hybrid" Sean Carr, Challenger
    SPECIAL ATTRACTION:
    Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) VS. Rich Swann & AR FOX
    WOMEN'S MATCH:
    Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion HAVOK VS. Veda Scott
    TAG TEAM ATTRACTION:
    Biff & Ted's Excellent Tag Team Adventure (Biff Busick & Ladies Man) VS. X-Factor (X-PAC & Justin Credible)
    SCRAMBLE FOR THE #1 CONTENDER TO 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: ONE FALL TO A FINISH:WINNER GETS TITLE SHOWS IN ELMIRA 12/27/14:
    "Juggernaut" Jason Axe VS. Colin Delaney VS. Cheech VS. Dalton Castle VS. Kevin "The Man" Graham VS. Jay Freddie
    SINGLES MATCH:
    Pepper Parks VS. Guy Sunshine
    4 CORNER TAG TEAM ELIMINATION:WINNER GETS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT:
    "SuperCop" Dick Justice & Jasper Whipple (w/Austin Hope) VS. CK (Cook & Kage) VS. Electric Dream Machine ("Studly" Steve & Guero Loco) VS. Eric Mohammed Timmins & Peter D. Order (w/Bin Hamin)

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    X-PAC and Justin Credible?

    Where do I sign?

    MagellWhippy
  • CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    Best part of RAW er I mean Survivor Series? The final match and Sting showing up. Everything else, capital meh.

    Now..........they really need to give Sting back his GOOD music. They should have learned that from Goldberg for Pete's sake.

    Andy Joe
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    I wonder if Hogan shows up tonight

    Whippy
  • HawkstoneHawkstone The state of intoxicationRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    You're going on December 5th? Here's the full card
    FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Capt. Nick Ando, 2CW Champion VS. "Hybrid" Sean Carr, Challenger
    SPECIAL ATTRACTION:
    Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) VS. Rich Swann & AR FOX
    WOMEN'S MATCH:
    Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion HAVOK VS. Veda Scott
    TAG TEAM ATTRACTION:
    Biff & Ted's Excellent Tag Team Adventure (Biff Busick & Ladies Man) VS. X-Factor (X-PAC & Justin Credible)
    SCRAMBLE FOR THE #1 CONTENDER TO 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: ONE FALL TO A FINISH:WINNER GETS TITLE SHOWS IN ELMIRA 12/27/14:
    "Juggernaut" Jason Axe VS. Colin Delaney VS. Cheech VS. Dalton Castle VS. Kevin "The Man" Graham VS. Jay Freddie
    SINGLES MATCH:
    Pepper Parks VS. Guy Sunshine
    4 CORNER TAG TEAM ELIMINATION:WINNER GETS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT:
    "SuperCop" Dick Justice & Jasper Whipple (w/Austin Hope) VS. CK (Cook & Kage) VS. Electric Dream Machine ("Studly" Steve & Guero Loco) VS. Eric Mohammed Timmins & Peter D. Order (w/Bin Hamin)

    I think that is the Binghamton card...I am going in Elmira on the 27th.

    Hawkstone on
    Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • cornellcornell Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    Speaking of Indies...I am going up home at Christmas ( upstate NY) and there is fed playing the minor league hockey arena the weekend after called 2CW. Was thinking about going, anybody know anything about them ?

    I'm in Syracuse. It's not bad, Spike Dudley is usually involved, and Bubba and Devon also made an appearance at the last show.

  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    You're going on December 5th? Here's the full card
    FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Capt. Nick Ando, 2CW Champion VS. "Hybrid" Sean Carr, Challenger
    SPECIAL ATTRACTION:
    Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) VS. Rich Swann & AR FOX
    WOMEN'S MATCH:
    Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion HAVOK VS. Veda Scott
    TAG TEAM ATTRACTION:
    Biff & Ted's Excellent Tag Team Adventure (Biff Busick & Ladies Man) VS. X-Factor (X-PAC & Justin Credible)
    SCRAMBLE FOR THE #1 CONTENDER TO 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: ONE FALL TO A FINISH:WINNER GETS TITLE SHOWS IN ELMIRA 12/27/14:
    "Juggernaut" Jason Axe VS. Colin Delaney VS. Cheech VS. Dalton Castle VS. Kevin "The Man" Graham VS. Jay Freddie
    SINGLES MATCH:
    Pepper Parks VS. Guy Sunshine
    4 CORNER TAG TEAM ELIMINATION:WINNER GETS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT:
    "SuperCop" Dick Justice & Jasper Whipple (w/Austin Hope) VS. CK (Cook & Kage) VS. Electric Dream Machine ("Studly" Steve & Guero Loco) VS. Eric Mohammed Timmins & Peter D. Order (w/Bin Hamin)

    I think that is the Binghamton card...I am going in Elmira on the 27th.

    Here we go then
    FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Capt. Nick Ando, 2CW Champion VS. Winner of 12/5 #1 Contender Match, Challenger
    SIX MAN TAG:
    WWE Legend "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "Supercop" Dick Justice & Jasper Whipple VS. Bin Hamin, Eric Mohammed Timmins, & Peter D. Order
    WOMEN'S MATCH:
    WWE Diva Mickie James VS. Cherry Bomb
    TAG TEAM ATTRACTION:
    Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) VS. Biff & Ted's Excellent Tag Team Adventure (Biff Busick & The Ladies Man)
    ELIMINATION SCRAMBLE:
    Magnus VS. Matt Taven VS. Pepper Parks VS. Cheech VS. Jay Freddie
    SINGLES MATCH:
    Tommaso Ciampa VS. Dalton Castle
    Also: Slyck Wagner Brown Returns ! Elmira's own Rob Cook & Kage, "Hybrid" Sean Carr, Colin Delaney, "Juggernaut" Jason Axe, Isys Ephex, Guy Sunshine, Brute VanSlyke & Kevin "The Man" Graham, Electric Dream Machine and MORE!

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • SpotlightKeilSpotlightKeil Registered User regular
    I've always seen the NWO as some weird Cliq plan to take over wrestling and there was very few things more satisfying than the Ghost of WCW showing up to help pound in the final nail in the last suriving member of the Cliq's stranglehold on Professional Wrestling. I love last night's Main Event with my whole heart. Really good long term story telling.

  • HawkstoneHawkstone The state of intoxicationRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    You're going on December 5th? Here's the full card
    FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Capt. Nick Ando, 2CW Champion VS. "Hybrid" Sean Carr, Challenger
    SPECIAL ATTRACTION:
    Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) VS. Rich Swann & AR FOX
    WOMEN'S MATCH:
    Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion HAVOK VS. Veda Scott
    TAG TEAM ATTRACTION:
    Biff & Ted's Excellent Tag Team Adventure (Biff Busick & Ladies Man) VS. X-Factor (X-PAC & Justin Credible)
    SCRAMBLE FOR THE #1 CONTENDER TO 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: ONE FALL TO A FINISH:WINNER GETS TITLE SHOWS IN ELMIRA 12/27/14:
    "Juggernaut" Jason Axe VS. Colin Delaney VS. Cheech VS. Dalton Castle VS. Kevin "The Man" Graham VS. Jay Freddie
    SINGLES MATCH:
    Pepper Parks VS. Guy Sunshine
    4 CORNER TAG TEAM ELIMINATION:WINNER GETS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT:
    "SuperCop" Dick Justice & Jasper Whipple (w/Austin Hope) VS. CK (Cook & Kage) VS. Electric Dream Machine ("Studly" Steve & Guero Loco) VS. Eric Mohammed Timmins & Peter D. Order (w/Bin Hamin)

    I think that is the Binghamton card...I am going in Elmira on the 27th.

    Here we go then
    FOR THE 2CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Capt. Nick Ando, 2CW Champion VS. Winner of 12/5 #1 Contender Match, Challenger
    SIX MAN TAG:
    WWE Legend "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "Supercop" Dick Justice & Jasper Whipple VS. Bin Hamin, Eric Mohammed Timmins, & Peter D. Order
    WOMEN'S MATCH:
    WWE Diva Mickie James VS. Cherry Bomb
    TAG TEAM ATTRACTION:
    Dojo Bros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) VS. Biff & Ted's Excellent Tag Team Adventure (Biff Busick & The Ladies Man)
    ELIMINATION SCRAMBLE:
    Magnus VS. Matt Taven VS. Pepper Parks VS. Cheech VS. Jay Freddie
    SINGLES MATCH:
    Tommaso Ciampa VS. Dalton Castle
    Also: Slyck Wagner Brown Returns ! Elmira's own Rob Cook & Kage, "Hybrid" Sean Carr, Colin Delaney, "Juggernaut" Jason Axe, Isys Ephex, Guy Sunshine, Brute VanSlyke & Kevin "The Man" Graham, Electric Dream Machine and MORE!

    Cool..thanks. Would rather have seen the Bucks, but still not a bad card for ten dollars.

    Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Ziggler quotes from wrestling threads past, presented entirely with no context
    Hullis wrote: »
    Things I want from wrestling in 2012

    WWE Champion Dolph Ziggler and World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes

    that's it
    Niyra wrote: »
    I miss Dolph's hair.
    Kilroy wrote: »
    (this is the only episode of raw I have seen, but I love dolph ziggler)
    crwth wrote: »
    hahaha ziggler's titantron is just clips of him beating on kofi
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Oh man I have a sinking feeling that the dwarf will end up pinning Ziggler tonight.
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Bale I take it your auto correct spells Ziggler "Ziegler" like mine?
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I love Ziggler and it's staggering how far he's fallen in such a short time. It was less than 18 months ago that he beat Cena 1v1 in a PPV main event!
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    See Dolph, maybe you should've just pawed at his face like a frisky chimp rather than putting a sleeper on him.
    Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler are never not having a match. Right now they're competing in a 60 minute "watch the rest of RAW" match that will go into overtime.
    Maximum wrote: »
    Dolph wearing his Chippendale outfit to the ring
    Radius wrote: »
    I wanna see Barrett and Ziggler feud and the winner is decided by whoever has the poofiest hair at the end of the match.
    The Betman wrote: »
    I am so down with Ziggler as world land speed champion
    Goose! wrote: »
    Vicki is the Lil Jon to Dolph's Usher.
    Magell wrote: »
    Right after Ziggler flipped on that belly to back suplex I thought he had actually hurt himself and part of me died inside.
    Came home to Ziggler wrestling. All is finally right with the world.
    dolph ziggler, AJ and big-e are actually team rocket, despite ryback's appropriation of their holy symbol
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    I'm like Dolph Ziggler in the fact that I like showing off when given the chance.

    Except I'm not like Dolph Ziggler, because my title reign will be more than 10 minutes.
    That match was so good I'm mad Ziggler won within the first 2 falls because I WANTED IT TO KEEP GOING.
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    HIS VEST SAYS SHOW STOLEN

    ZIGGLER'S VEST SAYS SHOW STOLEN

    ZIGGLER I LOVE YOU

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    KilroyWeedLordVegetaGonmunNiryahailtothekaleMs DapperThe BetgirlReynoldsAndy JoeMagellGoose!ShadowenPwnanObrienchrishallett83Mortal SkyLBD_Nytetrayn
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I read the thread title as "Shock" instead of "Show" which makes me wish that Sting comes out and welcomes Ziggler to the ring as The Showmaster

    I am the only person on earth who wants this

  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Raw and Smackdown GM Sting

    this is now a tag team match

    WOOO

    Xehalus on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    -Giant debuts in WCW as a heel.
    -By mid-'96 he's suddenly a tweener, or a face. Who the hell knows. One week he was feuding with the Horsemen, the next week he was facing Sting.
    -He was a face against a heel Hogan in their World title match.
    -Giant turns heel and joins the nWo weeks after losing the World title to Hogan. August of '96.
    -Four months later Giant is kicked out of the nWo. Face turn.
    -Giant joins nWo Hollywood, thus turning heel in '98.
    -January '99. The week after the Fingerpoke of Doom. Giant is kicked out of the nWo again.
    -February '99, PAUL WIGHT jumps ship and debuts as a heel BY BREAKING THROUGH THE RING FROM UNDERNEATH when he interferes in Austin/McMahon cage match.
    -A little after a month later he turns face by knocking out McMahon.
    -4 months later he turns heel by tagging up with Undertaker.
    -2 months & a couple weeks later Big Show turns face when Albert and Big Boss Man do the FATHER IS DEAD storyline.
    -3 months later Big Show turns heel when Rock refuses Big Show's help against the New Age Outlaws, which pisses off Show and causes him to attack Rock.
    -3 months later (Right after WrestleMania 2000) he turns face when he starts these impersonations of wrestlers.
    -Big Show turns heel, by choke slamming Shane after Shane was recruiting guys to join WCW. This lead to the Shane/Big Show Last Man Standing Match at Backlash 2001.
    -Three months later Big Show turns face when he aligns himself with Billy Gunn to form the Show Gunns tag team.
    -Big show turns on Austin to join the nWo. April 2002.
    -Big Show returns from injury as a face. 2004.
    -Big Show is drafted to the new ECW and turns heel.
    -Big Show returns at No Way Out '08 as a face, but it was only short lived before he attacked Rey Mysterio and turned heel.
    -Two months later he turns back face during a Great Khali/Big Show feud. (Kinda by default really)
    -Five months later he turns heel by saving Vickie from Undertaker.
    -Big Show beats Jericho (captain of Team Smackdown) to earn a spot on Team Raw. Face tease. October 2009.
    -Weeks later Team Smackdown beat Team Raw at Bragging Rights due to Big Show turning on Team Raw.
    -April 2010 Big Show punches out Miz and turns face.
    -The Big Show was drafted to the Smackdown brand (he turned face and made pals with SmackDown general manager Theodore Long)
    - May 21, 2012 Big Show returns as a heel due to receiving John Laurinaitis' ironclad contract after Laurinaitis had previously fired him, and knocks out John Cena
    - March 9, 2013 (face turn) Big Show helped Randy Orton and Sheamus against the Shield.
    -At WrestleMania 29, Big Show, Sheamus, and Randy Orton lost to the Shield when Orton was pinned after stealing a hot tag from Big Show. After the match, a frustrated Big Show knocked out Orton and Sheamus for repeatedly refusing to tag him in the match.
    -August 12, 2013 (face turn) Big Show returns from some time off to help Mark Henry and Rob Van Dam fend off a Shield attack
    -October 6, 2013 after crying a lot from doing the McMahons' bidding to faces, he KOs Daniel Bryan in the main event of the Battleground PPV, a few minutes later he also KOs Randy Orton as the show goes off the air
    -October 7, 2013 Big Show returns the next night and takes out the Shield and KOs Triple H.
    -November 23, 2014 he is a part of the face Team Cena team taking on Team Authority. Turns on John Cena mid-match by KOing him and joins up with Triple H.

    wirehead26THEPAIN73hailtothekaleKilroyPresident EvilMagellShadowenPwnanObrienLBD_Nytetrayn
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    -Giant debuts in WCW as a heel.
    -By mid-'96 he's suddenly a tweener, or a face. Who the hell knows. One week he was feuding with the Horsemen, the next week he was facing Sting.
    -He was a face against a heel Hogan in their World title match.
    -Giant turns heel and joins the nWo weeks after losing the World title to Hogan. August of '96.
    -Four months later Giant is kicked out of the nWo. Face turn.
    -Giant joins nWo Hollywood, thus turning heel in '98.
    -January '99. The week after the Fingerpoke of Doom. Giant is kicked out of the nWo again.
    -February '99, PAUL WIGHT jumps ship and debuts as a heel BY BREAKING THROUGH THE RING FROM UNDERNEATH when he interferes in Austin/McMahon cage match.
    -A little after a month later he turns face by knocking out McMahon.
    -4 months later he turns heel by tagging up with Undertaker.
    -2 months & a couple weeks later Big Show turns face when Albert and Big Boss Man do the FATHER IS DEAD storyline.
    -3 months later Big Show turns heel when Rock refuses Big Show's help against the New Age Outlaws, which pisses off Show and causes him to attack Rock.
    -3 months later (Right after WrestleMania 2000) he turns face when he starts these impersonations of wrestlers.
    -Big Show turns heel, by choke slamming Shane after Shane was recruiting guys to join WCW. This lead to the Shane/Big Show Last Man Standing Match at Backlash 2001.
    -Three months later Big Show turns face when he aligns himself with Billy Gunn to form the Show Gunns tag team.
    -Big show turns on Austin to join the nWo. April 2002.
    -Big Show returns from injury as a face. 2004.
    -Big Show is drafted to the new ECW and turns heel.
    -Big Show returns at No Way Out '08 as a face, but it was only short lived before he attacked Rey Mysterio and turned heel.
    -Two months later he turns back face during a Great Khali/Big Show feud. (Kinda by default really)
    -Five months later he turns heel by saving Vickie from Undertaker.
    -Big Show beats Jericho (captain of Team Smackdown) to earn a spot on Team Raw. Face tease. October 2009.
    -Weeks later Team Smackdown beat Team Raw at Bragging Rights due to Big Show turning on Team Raw.
    -April 2010 Big Show punches out Miz and turns face.
    -The Big Show was drafted to the Smackdown brand (he turned face and made pals with SmackDown general manager Theodore Long)
    - May 21, 2012 Big Show returns as a heel due to receiving John Laurinaitis' ironclad contract after Laurinaitis had previously fired him, and knocks out John Cena
    - March 9, 2013 (face turn) Big Show helped Randy Orton and Sheamus against the Shield.
    -At WrestleMania 29, Big Show, Sheamus, and Randy Orton lost to the Shield when Orton was pinned after stealing a hot tag from Big Show. After the match, a frustrated Big Show knocked out Orton and Sheamus for repeatedly refusing to tag him in the match.
    -August 12, 2013 (face turn) Big Show returns from some time off to help Mark Henry and Rob Van Dam fend off a Shield attack
    -October 6, 2013 after crying a lot from doing the McMahons' bidding to faces, he KOs Daniel Bryan in the main event of the Battleground PPV, a few minutes later he also KOs Randy Orton as the show goes off the air
    -October 7, 2013 Big Show returns the next night and takes out the Shield and KOs Triple H.
    -November 23, 2014 he is a part of the face Team Cena team taking on Team Authority. Turns on John Cena mid-match by KOing him and joins up with Triple H.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    If WCW did one thing better than the WWE it was the Big Show as the Giant.

  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Cade wrote: »
    If WCW did one thing better than the WWE it was the Big Show as the Giant.

    True but Show had admitted he was an absolute douchebag to the highest degree when he went to WWF which pretty much forced them to humble him a bit and in the process screw up his planned singles Mania 16 match with Austin.

    I mean hell, they did Austin vs Show right before Mania 15 instead with Steve winning clean.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Oh and WCW did claim at first the Giant was Andre's legit son which was some straight up bullshit.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Whippy
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    Big Swerve

  • 411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    I feel like Kane and maybe the Undertaker might have comparatively similar lists of face-heel turns. Hell, anyone still active who was part of the Attitude Era.

    411Randle on
    1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    Speaking of Indies...I am going up home at Christmas ( upstate NY) and there is fed playing the minor league hockey arena the weekend after called 2CW. Was thinking about going, anybody know anything about them ?

    We watched their free ippv about a year and a half ago. It was good, and I have them to thank for slapping me in the face with the knowledge that Terry Funk was still wrestling in 2013.

  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    So when are we going to get Erick Rowan's theme available? Because I need that.

    tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    from naomi's wikipedia article:

    Zsm8Ks4.png

    RadiusBlankzillaReynoldsThe BetgirlMs DapperMagellSchideNiryaPwnanObrien
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    from naomi's wikipedia article:

    Zsm8Ks4.png

    there was a similar one on the Usos page for a long time (which sadly looks to have been erased) which referred to their running hip attack as the "Shades of Rikishi," and that made me really happy

    Kilroy
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    All of Dolph Ziggler's matches with Daniel Bryan are incredible. The one with Bryan doing Chaos Theory is amazing.

    Alistair Hutton on
    I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

    I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

    Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
    PwnanObrien
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    Slaymission

This discussion has been closed.