As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Welcome to [ArcheAge], Level 55 here we come!

• Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    @That_Guy Hey, I think your taxes are past due.

Thanks. I just canceled my sub, so I will be giving away my land before I go. Got 20 days left on the sub

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    That_Guy wrote: »
    @That_Guy Hey, I think your taxes are past due.

Thanks. I just canceled my sub, so I will be giving away my land before I go. Got 20 days left on the sub

That's a lot of land there buddy.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    That poor duck.

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    @That_Guy Hey, can you log in and transfer that property? I think it's going up soon.

• Options
    Thanks. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Options
    I was processing that raw stone too vigorously and crashed the server.

• Options
    When is patch????

I've been too busy/tired the past week to do much more than farming.

• Options
    CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    @Mandres Your Cheese Larders in Gwen have 1day 17hrs left to be picked

• Options
    Level 55 and the Diamond shores are scheduled to be released tomorrow (Tuesday).

Announcement and patch notes

• Options
    OP edited with links at the bottom.

• Options
    MandresMandres Registered User regular
    Grr... my internet connection is down while I'm having the garage rebuilt. By the time I get back you guys will probably all be 55 already.

• Options
    Mandres wrote: »
    Grr... my internet connection is down while I'm having the garage rebuilt. By the time I get back you guys will probably all be 55 already.

I'm slow enough that you'll catch and surpass me. Have to get all the skillsets to 55 to feel complete anyways.

• Options
  • Options
    I made this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLO4imi1WgQ

It's so good it got Content-ID matched to the real thing.

• Options
    @davidsdurions You are the best dancer. you bring your own sloth backup.

• Options
    Patch showed up today.
    ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 5.2: Patch Notes

FISHING TOURNAMENT
    The weekly Fishing Tournament has been enabled.
    The tournament takes place every Saturday at Noon to 2:00 PM PDT (3:00-5:00 PM EDT, 19:00-21:00 GMT) in Mirage Island.
    The gold rewards granted to players who place among the top finalists for this event have been decreased from the Korean version.
    The top 5,000 ranked participants receive between 1 and 30 Fisher King Coins to be redeemed from the Contest Coin Collector [Mirage Isle Fishing Contest] on Mirage Isle.
    The following items can be obtained by exchanging Fisher King Coins:
    Time Catcher Token (Time Catcher Title, +2000 Fishing Proficiency) for 200 coins
    Mermaid Bathtub (Housing Item) for 180 coins
    Wrapped Thunderstruck Fishing Rod for 50 coins
    Pink Kingfin Boater (Costume Hat, +1500 Fishing Proficiency) for 20 coins
    Yellow Kingfin Boater (Costume Hat, +1500 Fishing Proficiency) for 20 coins
    Green Kingfin Boater (Costume Hat, +1500 Fishing Proficiency) for 20 coins

ARENA RANKING
    The 1v1 Arena Tournament has been enabled.
    Honor will be granted to the top 3,000 ranked players at the time the leaderboard cycles.
    The amount of honor rewarded varies from 10,000 to 500 based on ranking.

EVENT: Spreading Flames
    A new limited time event has been added: Spreading Flames.
    Players of all levels can participate in the event at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM PDT every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. [15:00, 19:00, 23:00 GMT]
    To start the event, locate the event NPC known as the Dragon Hunter in Lilyut Hills, Tigerspine Mountains, Growlgate Island and Mirage Island.
    Only one reward item can be obtained each weekend.

GENERAL
    The amount of Appraisal Certificates required to initiate a land sale has changed based on the size of the property being sold:
    8x8 Workstations require 1 Certificate
    16x16 Cottages, Farms and Aquafarms require 1 Certificate
    24x24 Medium Houses or Gazebo Farms require 2 Certificates
    28x28 Large Houses require 3 Certificates
    44x44 Mansions require 4 Certificates

Cyanfin’s “Sonar” skill has been re-added. All existing versions of the Dolphin Mount will receive this skill retroactively.
    Hanure the Hunter, a world boss in Hasla, has been increased to level 55.
    The level bump has increased its max health, mana and strength of certain skills like any good level bump should.
    The quest to obtain the Crimson Lightning Mount has been added to Hasaru, an NPC located in Hasla, at the Abandoned Drill Camp.
    The requirements to obtain this quest include level 30 and ownership of the Earthen Roar mount.
    Pirates cannot currently take this quest (or any Hasla Weapon Quest for that matter) and this is under review.
    Crimson Lightning’s Stealth ability has received a duration reduction to ensure it doesn’t last as long as the ability’s cooldown.
    The Red Dragon world boss now drops a Gilt Red Dragon Statue 100% of the time. This is in addition to its current drop list, which includes pretty much every player to come in range.

BUGS AND FIXES
    Fixed a display issue when loading mail at a mailbox.
    Fix an issue that prevented Captain’s Intuition from expiring.
    The Rudolph Hauler is now summoned with the Owner’s Mark buff active.
    Added a change that automatically logs you in when using the in-game browser to contact customer support or when visiting the ArcheAge wiki.

I've added some boldings. Basically the whole thing. Wow.

• Options
    @Rilke I threw Time's Scar up on YT for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwPUK5_Mmtc

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Huh, I used to see someone named Delarme a lot when playing Mount and Blade: Warband

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    I am the same person. Played mostly on POM.

• Options
    Draygo wrote: »

Nah man, you've changed.

• Options
    Draygo wrote: »

No shit? I did too. Well, still do. My irl buddy DIMWIT and I always played together

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    small update for the client today, with patch notes:

EVENT: Spreading Flames

A new limited time event has been added: Spreading Flames.

Players of all levels can participate in the event at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM PDT (15:00, 19:00, 23:00 GMT) every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This event will run for eight weeks.

To start the event, locate the event NPC known as the Dragon Hunter in Lilyut Hills, Tigerspine Mountains, Growlgate Island and Mirage Island.

Only one reward item can be obtained each day. The event duration will allow frequent participants to collect enough to craft the commemorative event cloaks.

NOTE: The Dragon Breath Remnant will only remain for one in-game hour which is about five minutes. The event can be completed even after the the fight ends.

• Options
    Well I saw this rereleased on Steam and I clicked on it and listened to the music for a bit and now it's redownloaded and I'll start playing again tonight when I get home from work. Too bad I'm on a different server than you guys, I got kicked from the Goon guild for inactivity (or the continuing drama when I stopped playing managed to get the guild dissolved) and I'll probably be lonely.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    @Darmak you are always welcome to reroll on Ollo with us. I'll power level you even! :+1:

• Options
    I'll think about it. An irl buddy also has a character on this server and he just started playing again and he probably wouldn't want to reroll. I also have a clipper and I dunno if I want to lose it since it took me so long to get it (I am the most casual mmo player ever)

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Totally understand that. Join us in Teamspeak some time though anyways. We've got a few people around still that can help with strategies for gold earning and other meta. Also the riveting conversation.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Ill get you a clipper for free. Also you can transfer any unbound weapons through the trading post, and your money.

Draygo on
  • Options
    Our guild is getting thinner. Do we want to just fold into friendlies like Elysium if they'll have us?

• Options
    Either that or recruit, ask the sloth?

• Options
    MandresMandres Registered User regular
    I like the Elysium guys. I know Lendral and Val have been making friends in their library raid groups - maybe one of those guilds would be a good option? I'm happy going wherever as long as we all can join up together. It would be nice to have more people to play with, especially if we're ever going to be able to complete Serpentis.

• Options
  • Options
    Organ wont be coming in the first 1.7 patch though. But there will be a playable one on mirage isle.

• Options
    @davidsdurions @Mandres Xixi and Mandres a lot of us have already made the hop over to Elysium. I think Lendral posted on merchwater the application process.

• Options
    davidsdurions Mandres Xixi and Mandres a lot of us have already made the hop over to Elysium. I think Lendral posted on merchwater the application process.

Good deal. I am just waiting for everyone to get over there before I switch the guild leader role for merchwater. I think most are keeping their alts in merchwater.

I want to keep the guild in case others return to the game, just so they still have contacts when they log in from being away.

I should be on tonight, I had a long day yesterday so just went to bed immediately.

• Options
    Yeah switch the leader to an alt of yours.

• Options
    I updated the OP with the guild info. From what I can tell there are two people remaining to go over to Elysium before I finish it. I already moved guild leadership to my alt Yarah.

I should be on properly tonight, but of course I play later than you east coast scum. See you all then!

• Options