As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Omeganaut meet & greet?

RedBeastMageRedBeastMage Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
Hey guys, matt foster here.

So I know I want to meet up and see my competition before the con and i was wondering if anyone else was game for this. Im flying in fri morning and have all day fri to hang out. So if anyone wants to meet up somewhere, or a group of us do, i think that would be cool. Unfortuntly, I would leave this arangement to someone who lives in the area. I suggest an arcade or place of that sort, seeing as we are all gamers. Anyway, let me know what you guys think, and if anyone know of a place, speak up.

EDIT:
Just thought about something else. How many omeganauts are staying at the doubletree? I know I am. Maybe we can meet up there is no where else.

I swear, I'm retiring from any game with the word 'Revolution" in the title. I must be the only person who breathed a sigh of relief at not being called for the Omegathon this year.
RedBeastMage on

• Options
    Shin AtariShin Atari Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Hey this sounds like a good idea, except that I'm in Seattle and might not be able to make it as I'd have to ride the bus and all that. But it would depend on the meeting place and time etc. I'd love to meet some other gamers though regardless if it was for the Omegathon or not.

Shin Atari on
  • Options
    JoshEEEJoshEEE Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Yeah, I've got some plans tomorrow night too, so I would be out.

At the very least, maybe some of us could all just plan on meeting outside (or inside) PAX before the tourney at some point. I don't think any of us have any idea what's going on (where we're supposed to go, who we're supposed to talk to, etc) .....so maybe it would be good if we organized ourselves the morning of?

Just a thought.

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png