As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Fantastic Mister Foss [chat]

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited February 2015
    wazilla wrote: »
    Order the KFC Bucket

Upgrade to Cauldron for 89 cents

I had to google that to see if it was real because as silly as Cauldron sounds, I put nothing past YUM at this point.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Boring japanese food. beef negimaki, vegetable gyoza, pepper tuna. Meh.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

I like beef negimaki. That ain't boring.

I mean, its not super high tier dining, but its tasty

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular

Life's rough. Everyone feels for you. :(

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    CsRbSB8.png

if Salty is a flavor, aren't there only, like, 4 others? (Sour, Sweet, Bitter and Savory)

Not if you start counting smells too (which you should)

Also something something fats?

I mean, it's the difference between aromas and flavors.

There's an infinite amount of aromas, but only 5 flavors.

I'm pretty sure there's like a massive but still finite number of possible aromas, because they're made up from various combinations of activations of about 1000 or so g-coupled receptor varieties iirc.

You're splitting hairs over silly stuff.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Order the KFC Bucket

I had to google that to see if it was real because as silly as Cauldron sounds, I put nothing past YUM at this point.

its only a matter of time before we can triple down

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    CsRbSB8.png

if Salty is a flavor, aren't there only, like, 4 others? (Sour, Sweet, Bitter and Savory)

Not if you start counting smells too (which you should)

Also something something fats?

I mean, it's the difference between aromas and flavors.

There's an infinite amount of aromas, but only 5 flavors.

I'm pretty sure there's like a massive but still finite number of possible aromas, because they're made up from various combinations of activations of about 1000 or so g-coupled receptor varieties iirc.

You're splitting hairs over silly stuff.

Pedantry is the highest form of discourse!

as has been shown previously, gyoza are anything but boring
    yaaaaahhh!

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I like all the food I ordered. Its why I ordered it. Just ususally if I'm stuck here I will order something really unhealthy and fun but I'm not in the mood.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Order the KFC Bucket

I do wonder when we start seeing Kentucky Fried Tacos and Deep Dish Mexican Pizzas with spicy ranch dipping sauce at the KenTacoHuts. I mean, that day will come. We all know it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Order the KFC Bucket

I do wonder when we start seeing Kentucky Fried Tacos and Deep Dish Mexican Pizzas with spicy ranch dipping sauce at the KenTacoHuts. I mean, that day will come. We all know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i had a green curry and i picked out all the bullshit bits of bamboo and fuckin vegetables then put it in a rice and i eated it

it owned...

obF2Wuw.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    curry isnt burg

what is this

edited February 2015
    Order the KFC Bucket

It's really strange, I mean they've been together for so long now and they have yet to mix menus, I wonder if keeping their brands separate but still under one roof is that valuable to them
    I mean they could do some truly incredible shit with mexican, fried chicken and pizza if they wanted

either that or they are aware that they must keep taco bell untarnished to win the franchise wars

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    God. I have a whole project to do tonight I didn't even start yet.

edited February 2015
    Curry, like all food, is a form of proto-burg

Winky on
    edited February 2015

I have been working p much all day except for a brief break to eat barbecue with Quid and Deebaser.

This day has been the worst.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    curry isnt burg

what is this

yes

obF2Wuw.png
    I really like Voyage Home

I know, I know it's not Wrath of Khan

but that's part of why it's so great

It's just sort of this zany adventure

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    butts butts

poo
    My farts are starting to smell more like cat farts.

This is a deeply upsetting turn of events.

Soon you will be a cat.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    butts butts

butts butts butts

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Podly - have you eaten at Masa?

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    butts butts

butts butts butts

*rhythmic head nodding*

Psn:wazukki
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    butts butts

butts butts butts

butts x4

919UOwT.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    buttz buttz buttz buttz buttz untz untz untz untz

poo
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular

Soon you will be a cat.

Winky's Metamorphosis

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    i had a green curry and i picked out all the bullshit bits of bamboo and fuckin vegetables then put it in a rice and i eated it

it owned...

This sounds like a nightmare. Picky eaters are my Achilles heel. Those and my cursed heel.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    A Partner didn't like a defined term in a document (I did not choose the term). He literally wrote "using this term is like using "Quadrangle" to refer to a group composed solely of rectangles." Awesome.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Podly - have you eaten at Masa?

not being a millionaire, i've not eaten at masa

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    White rice is so OP. Brown rice is vastly inferior.

This discussion has been closed.