Options

Winky in a text

WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
Is there anyway to get :winky: in a phones emoticons for texting, he's the best, and it takes so many words sometimes to make a reply that :winky: could do allllll by himself!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    as far as supported emojis, i reckon this is as close as you'll get

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    ya those are usually what I go with, but just never feels as right as winky would heh.

Mods should put it on the app store, I'd pay a buck for winky!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Fleksy is an alternative keyboard (like swift key etc) and they have extensions one of which is a gif keyboard. I think it's mainly for reaction gifs but you can get your own in there and don't have to use the default ones it comes with.

I have tried it a while ago and I didn't like the keyboard for some reason but that might have been the autocorrect and/or switching between German and English. It's free and changing a keyboard is pretty painless so you can just try if it works for you. Of course be aware that the wonky would get sent as a picture so it doesn't work in plain text messages (SMS) but it does in like hangouts.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Just send them this as a picture message:

winkymp1.gif